• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Forest of Deception

You are a Pokemon living in a forest that tries its hardest to make you lost. The trees shift and make it hard to find a permanent den. You must band together with other Pokemon in order to survive.
Name:
Pokemon Species:
Important!
1. No Fakemon
2. No legendaries. Even if cleared with staff.
3. Please, please no one-liners. I know this is in the rules, but I've seen it anyways.
4. Be reasonable.
5. Don't overuse blood and gore.
6. No chatspeak.
7. Grammar, people!
8. If you are to have OOC, then please include some roleplay material.
------------------------------------------
Name: Dewdrop
Pokemon Species: Eevee
Appearance: Shiny
Owned or Wild: Wild

Dewdrop was horribly lost. She didn't know why, as she had just stepped into the forest. It seemed like the trees were moving, trying to disorient her, trying to keep her off balance. If she couldn't find food, water or even another Pokemon soon, it was all for naught.

Last edited:
Name:rose (i am so creative)
Pokemon:roserade
Appearance:wears a half moon necklace
Owned or wild: owned
----------------
Rose began to cry. She had lost her partner and was horably lost. It seemed to her that the forrest was ment to trap her and force her away from her partner. Rose wiped the tears from her face, but it did no good more and more tears kept falling.

Name:Kenna
Appearance:pyroar
Appearance: Normal Besides She wears A Red Bandanna
Wild Or Owned: Owned
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kenna was with her partner in crime, Lucas, A young trainer from Kalos. Kenna was traveling with her other partners, Crush, The Frogadier and Lilly the Florges. They were walking threw some woods. Lilly was crying, as always. Crush was trying various poses and seeing which one made him look the best and Kenna was walking Quietly beside Lucas. Kenna could tell she was Lucas's Favorite just by the way he treated her. The group stopped to rest for the night when Kenna woke up around midnight and saw this shiny thing. Her being a feline she had to get it. She kept chasing and chasing and chasing for hours till it just was gone. Kenna looked at the sky, It was already morning so she went back the way she came. When she got back to the place Lucas and the others were staying he was gone. Kenna Roared in distress and sadness hoping Lucas would hear her but he didn't come. So Kenna sat there for two days waiting for Lucas to return. He didn't return and Kenna was starting to get hungry so she went to go find so food ans she found a Eevee. "Hello, I am Kenna, Have you seen my partner, Lucas?"

"No. I've seen no one but myself. It's like this forest is shifting…" Dewdrop then realized who she was talking to. "Another Pokemon! Oh my gosh!" The Eevee threw herself at the Kenna, intending to hug her.

Name: Allie
Pokemon Species: Eevee (Btw I'm not a PokeHuman Thats just my profile Picture)
Appearance: Very Fluffy Fur with a White Scarf.
Owned or Wild: Wild (Use too be Owned)

Allie Was Sort-of a Model Pokemon, Until she got Tired of Being Used for Fame By Her Owners and Ran Away, Soon she Found a Forest and Ran into It, Now Shes Trying too Survive In the Forest.

Name: Blaze
Pokemon: Emboar
Appearance: Wears a gold charm of half of a star. The tip of one of his tusks is chipped. Flames are a darker shade of Orange.
Owned
-It had been many years since he was just a Tepig, weak and hurt. Then Professor Juniper caught him. He had heard of how Pokemon had gone to her lab and had never come back. To his surprise, when he was brought out of the Pokeball, he saw a girl. This was Jane. Soon, they, with the help of other Pokemon, became mighty and left a trail blazing in their path. The Blazing Star, they were called, and so they shared half of a charm, as if they were two halves of a whole, just like Reshiram and Zekrom. It had been a year since they traveled on a journey to find N. And now, he was lost in a forest, alone, only half of a partnership he could never forget.-

Name: Manu
Pokemon Species: Purrloin
Appearance: Normal, with a teal bandanna.
Owned or Wild: Wild

'Stupid trees. Stupid forest.' Manu thought. Yesterday she had had another successful day of stealing items from trainers. The Purrloin was chased by a Houndoom. Only Arceus knew what that Houndoom had been doing around there in the first place. Manu had eventually ended up in this stupid, tricky, annoying forest. She came back to reality after she had recalled those events. The Purrloin spotted a Shiny Eevee and a Pyroar with a red bandanna around her neck. Manu sighed with relief. 'Finally! More Pokemon!' she thought. Manu walked up to them. "Hello there." the Purrloin greeted.

Name: Ivara
Pokemon Species: Lucario
Appearance: No spikes with plates in their place and slightly longer ears. Like my profile pic.
Owned or Wild: Use to be owned
Ivara was just a tool for her trainer to make the perfect Pokemon for combat. She dosent usually like to talk about that how her trainer did it. But now she just wanders. After the perfect Pokemon was hatched she was thrown into the wild.

Ivara has been living in this forest for a while scavenging for food and such. Just hasent seen any Pokemon in a while. It was strange to her usually a forest was full of at least bug type Pokemon she could use to get experience.

Last edited:
"Why Hello there!" She smiled and said to the Eevee. She was quite shocked when the little Eevee hugged her. Eevee was much smaller than her and Kenna noticed it was a shiny. "Cool" Kenna thought to herself. "I don't know where I am or really who you are but I think we should work together to finds are parnters, get food, and other things. If we work together things will be easier for the both of us. We will have a better chance of survival and at finding or partners. So is it a deal?"

Ivaras ears perked up to hear the sounds of voices she walked over to where the sounds were coming from to see if anyone was there.

Last edited:
Blaze ran through the forest, trying to find a way out. But the trees seemed to shift and change places everywhere he went. He heard voices of other Pokemon. He called out with a loud, booming cry, hoping they would notice.

Ivara heard the other noise a cry she ignored the two small Pokemon and chased after the cry. Swiftly as she could without tripping on roots.

Blaze yelled out once more, even louder this time. He hoped someone would hear him. He hoped they could bring him back to his partner, or at least help him find some source of civilization.

'They must not have heard me.' Manu thought. She got closer to the Shiny Eevee and the Pyroar with the red bandanna. 'I'll try again.' the Purrloin thought. She cleared her throat and tried a different greeting. "Ahoy there, you two." Manu called out to them.

"Oh. Hello." Manu said to the Lucario. She was somewhat unusual looking for a Lucario, but Manu didn't care at the moment. At least she was another Pokemon. "I haven't seen a lot of Pokemon around here. Have you wandered through this forest long?" Manu said to the Lucario.

"Oh. Okay." Manu said. She fiddled with her bandanna. Ten years ago she had stolen it from a trainer. She has worn it ever since. The Purrloin was still considering earrings, one or two, didn't matter to her. Manu smiled at the Lucario.

Rose stoped crying and looked around. She had sworn she heard voises."hello" she yelled."is anyone their!". Rose get up to her feet and cuped her rose hands to speak louder."please can someone help me." She yelled again.

Dewdrop looked at the Pyroar. "Deal." She said. "I'm sooo hungry!" She complained. "Our first task as partners should be to get food." The Eevee then notices Manu's presence. "Oh, hi! Another Pokemon!"

Last edited:
"Hello." Manu said. She paused for a moment to groom herself a bit. The Purrloin then turned her attention back to the Shiny Eevee. Manu grinned at her. "It's nice to see some friendly Pokemon faces around here." she said.

Rose continued walking. She was despretly lost. She sighed and looked at her neclace she got from her trainer so long ago. Rose froze. She had heard vocies from further up ahead. Rose huried tword the vocies hoping that they may help her. She turned trough the trees to find a small group of pokemon."h-hi" she said the the 3 is her usual shy mannar.

The cries stopped, suddenly. And as they did, another Pokemon, an Emboar, ran towards the group. "Finally!" He said in relief, "More Pokemon!!"

"Since yesterday. I ended up here because a Houndoom chased me." Manu said. 'Stupid Houndoom.' she thought. The Purrloin wondered if any Psychic type Pokemon were lost in this stupid forest too. If so, she hoped none of them were within range to read her thoughts. Manu shook herself and continued forward until she had reached the Pyroar and the Shiny Eevee.

"Hi!" Dewdrop said cheerily. Today's a good day! Tons of new friends to be made. Dewdrop tried to hug Rose. "New Pokemon, new friends!" She sang happily. The Eevee then turned to look at the others. "I'm not sure of where we are. I think that the forest is changing to keep us trapped. It's like a forest of deception." (OOC EDIT: hey guys, I just updated the rules. Please check them out!)

Last edited:
Rose backed up from the eevee. "its nice to meet you to" she said as she sidesteps the pokemon."do you know what wrong with this forest its realy strange. I cant even do grassy terrain(its a pokemon move)" Rose then begins to fiddle with her neclass.

Name: Calix
Pokemon Species: Glaceon
Appearance: Is wearing a scarf
Owned or Wild: Owned
Calix leaned against a tree. She had been in this forest for a few hours now. Her owner, Kayenne didn't know she was lost. She didn't even know she wasn't at home. A couple of hours back, she had created a trail of snow for herself to get out after. Three seconds later, the snow had disappeared. She had a suspicion that the forest was cursed to keep her and everyone else inside it trapped, but couldn't tell for sure. Then she spotted someone she knew.
"Ivara!" Calix yelled.

Ivara looked shocked when she heard the familiar voice. She remembered the Glacion her name was Calix.
"How did you get here." Ivara asked.

"Hm strange I just came here after my trainer left me. After he was done with me he has changed now he seams more heartless." Ivara explained.

"That's strange. If we ever get out of here you can come live with me and my owner Kayenne. She understands pokemon really well because she can do telepathy, and can communicate with us," Calix replied, "Though I think we need some bacis supplements. Like food and stuff."

"We can find those I've been living around here for a month or few. Of course I can find berries but this place keeps on shifting so it's a bit hard to do that." Ivara replied.

"Alright. I think I can generate some fresh ice, and melt it somehow to make some drinking water. My powers aren't working very well as there's no snow nearby, but it'll pass off."

"All I just use is phychic once in a while you see a violent Pokemon like an aggron. I don't know what happens when we faint in this forrest and I don't wana take my chances." Ivara added.