• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Evolution Festival

Every Year, a certain day comes up. It's Evolution Day! Pokemon who have yet to evolve, or plan to will evolve under the Moon's light. The moon has been said to bare the power of Evolution, but Pokemon still has to figure out if the theory is true. Only on this day where the moon shines as bright as ever. Besides the Moon, you will be in the Festival!

Rules:
1. No Humans or Fakemon in this RP.

2.Romance is allowed, but don't take things to "I'm having an EGG!!!" Level.

3. You may choose to stay uninvolved, by staying away from the moon or by cancelling your evolution.
Some Basic things:

The place you're in is a continent, not discovered by humans yet. Please don't make things dramatic by saying Humans are the Best!! Or "Humans are the worst!" The entire civilization doesn't know what a human is.

You can choose to live in a Den, Nest, Cave, etc. You may also have a choice to have a Father/Mother/Guardian.

You may control more than one character, but no more than three.

Shinys are allowed. Not too many though. Shinys are rare for a reason.

You will need to sign a form.

Name:
Species:
HeteroSexual: (Intrested in other Gender)
Bisexual: (Intrested in Male and Female)
Homosexual: (Intrested in the same Gender)
Interested in:
Appearance:

Without any Hesitation let the RP begin!

Name: Midnight (Shiny)
Species: Eevee
Is: HeteroSexual
Intrested in: other 4 legged friends.
Appearance: Has a red marking on his neck, due to blood loss during a fight.

Midnight walked into the Village. Not many people lived around and it was quite deserted. Pokemon would only visit Once a Year, for the Solstice Sun, and Nocturn Moon. The area was open making it easy to stare at the sun, and enough for a Party. Midnight looked around, there were few Pokemon decorating the deserted village with vines, used as streamers, and small cut out reeds used as confetti. Midnight yawned as he lied down. He didn't care to help others much and rather be lazy than helpful. He took a nap while the other Pokemon were setting up.

Last edited:
As Aura The Riolu Runs to the village he sees a shiny eevee bleeding, Although he still didn't know what a shiny looks like he still says "Woah! is that a - a - a A SHINY?! " It looked like the bleeding stopped but he decoded to offer him his scarf to cover it up.

(I am extremely sorry if this is too early it's just my first ever role play here and every one I go to nobody responds to me)

Aura asks: "Hey, are ya OK? "

Last edited by a moderator:
"Bleeding?" Midnight questioned. He looked at his ears, tail then legs. Before he checked his paws, he then realised. "Oh, Right." He frowned. Midnight was already popular, for being a shiny, now he was getting false attention because of a blood stain that was completely visable. "Im, not bleeding, its just a blood stain what wount come out." Midnight frowned.

Aura said to himself: "What's a blood
stain? " as he was still a kid he didn't know many things, But then he said "Oh okay! My name is Aura! Nice to meet you! What's your name Mr.? "

Mind if I join? >w<

Name: Corin
Species: Combee (can she be shiny?)
Is: bi
Interested in: anyone that is not bipedal (stands on two legs), but this'll change once she evolves
Appearance: her eyes are a bright orange color, and her wings are slightly shorter than usual (tell me if this isn't what you meant)

She pursed her lips, all three pairs, as she buzzed her way into the tiny village. "Huh," she said simply, voice leaving each mouth almost melodically, looking around at the limited amount of decorations hung around the buildings. "I expected something a bit more... extravagant, I guess..." the dark orange Combee mumbled to herself, flying further into the village square, using her shorter-than-usual wings. Sure, they were a pain in the beehind (OOC: Sorry not sorry.) to use, but that's what she gets for having a birth defect. Spotting an Eevee, with an unusual silver pelt, and a Riolu, she decided to go over and introduce herself. "Hey there!" she greeted, buzzing her tiny wings playfully at the pair and twitching an antennae, smiles forming on all her mouths. "I'm Corin! Who might you to be?"

(OOC: Sure, I need to make discussion threads for my Rps.)

The Eevee sighed, as another Pokemon came by. He looked over as it was a Shiny Combee. "A-Another Shiny?" Midnight questioned. He rolled back over, then stared at the Combee a bit, before the Combee spoke. "Hey there!" then she introduced herself. "I'm Corin! Who might you to be?" "I,m Midnight. Uh, Hi?" Midnight questioned his choice of words, as he never talked to another Shiny before.

Can I please join?

Name: Charles
Species: Nidoran
Is: Heterosexual
Interested in: Anyone that he feels he can trust.
Appearance: His spikes are more rounded and shorter than most Nidoran and his horn is a relative stump, short and barely pointy.

Charles had finally arrived. It would be good to not have to do what his family wanted for once, even though this was all their idea. They said they only wanted him to be strong, he would evolve and bring a Moon Stone back for when he had earned his final evolution. He wasn't too interested with the strength or responsibilities of being a Nidoking however. In the distance he saw two shiny Pokemon, a Riolu, and he thought one was floating? Wait, he could go talk to them! He could do whatever he wanted now! He trotted over towards them, hoping to wait until their conversation was done.

"Nice to meetcha, Midnight!" Corin replied, smiles unfaltering. At the sight of another Pokemon, she turned herself around using one of her wings to face him. "Hey there, stranger! What's your name, hm? Mine's Corin!" She backed up slightly so she could see all three Pokemon. "So! Who's ready to evolve? I know I am! When I become a Vespiqueen, I'm sure I'll have so many wonderful followers! I'll be queen of the hive! How cool would that be!? Anyway, what do you guys wanna evolve into? I mean-" she began, looking at the Riolu, "I know you don't have much of a choice. But you-" she looked at the Nidorino, "-you can choose if you want to evolve fully or not! And you!" She now looked to Midnight. "You have all the choices! You lucky! But with a name like 'Midnight', your choice is kinda obvious. I could be wrong, though! So! What do you wanna bee?" She chuckled, waiting for everyone's answers.

Can I join?
Name: Jenny
Species: Noibat
Is: Heterosexual
Interested in: Anyone that she can trust, wings or no wings.
Appearance: Her ear and wing tips are dark blue.

Jenny flew to the village. She looked down to see a Shiny Eevee, a Riolu, a Shiny Combee, and a Nidoran engaged in a conversation. She flew by in time to have heard the Combee mention evolution. She looked at the Eevee. 'All those cool evolution choices. Sometimes I wish I was an Eevee.' Jenny thought. She glided down until she was a few feet above the group. "Hello there." Jenny said to them.

(OOC: Sure, Im waiting to get atleast 6 RPers, till I shut down. :) )

BIC: Midnight groaned. Now thier were more than enough people to deal with. "Uh, Hi? Miss?" Midnight grumbled. He wasnt sure to leave the conversation, ignore the conversation, or listen to the conversation. All 3 seemed like a good idea, well accept listening to the conversation. He groaned, as his Guilt got the beat of him. "Im Midnight, and whom may you be?" He asked.

"My name is Jenny." Jenny said. She preformed a sort-of midair bow to the group. Jenny grinned. "You guy were talking about evolution right? Or did my ears deceive me?" She gestured to her ears.

"Nope, Evolution. It sucks cause I dont know what im gonna evolve into. I could be a Shiny Vaporeon, but ill look Pink, which is my least favourite color. I could be a Shiny Jolteon or Espeon, but Green makes me look fat. I could be a Shiny Leafeon or Shiny Glaceon, but who's gonna knowtice the diffrence? Lastly, I can be a Shiny Flareon, but ill just look like a bug puffy eevee. Really My only two choices are Sylveon and Umbreon, even soo, I dont think we can decide what we evolve into." Midnight groaned.

"Huh." Jenny said. She did a few loop de loops in the air before she returned her attention back to the group. "At least there might be a choice for you." the Noibat said. "When I evolve, I'm going to be a Noivern." She sighed. "Not that that's a bad thing." she continued.

(can I join?)
Name:zyro(shiny)
Species:ralts
Is:hetero sexual
Interested in:any female
Appearance:have a red pendant gived by he mom

zyro see mdinght chatting "oh another shiny! wow.....he have a silver fur maybe he can be my friend! a shiny combee too? wow sounds like shinys are not so rare here and that eevee is popular so many peoples are chatting with he"

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
Hello there,

Name: James
Species: Froakie
Interested In: Smart Pokemon
Appearance: James is very tiny for a Froakie, being only 7 inches tall, but he doesn't care.

James sipped water from a nearby stream. He didn't like being around others a lot, so he lived away from the center of town. He lived in a small little den by the stream. He turned around, the village was barely in view. Wasn't the evolution festival supposed to happen soon? He had heard things about the evolution festival from his parents a long time ago, but never actually been to the festival. He wanted to evolve, but he hadn't been able to. This would've been the perfect opportunity to evolve. With a sigh, he started heading towards the village, hopping along slowly.

(Oh Dear goodness, this was two years ago! And others still wish to join? Well, It hasn't even made it past the first page, which means I guess it's alright, all 3 of you are officially accepted!)

Midnight sighed, "Well, even if you don't have a choice, you still won't be judged as much for evolving. I may be criticized by other Eevee evolutions, err Eeveelutions," he corrected himself, laughing a bit. "BUT, you are right, you don't have to choose, which does seem a little sad. Heh, I would happily evolve into what most people would think I would evolve into, just in case this is permanent... Which I'm sure it is," he sighed, before beginning to daydream of what his new evolution could be.

CAN I STILL JOIN? (Also, there are markets)
Name: Zander.
Species: Roselia.
Is: ?
Interested in: Flowers, bipedal (stands on two legs) Pokemon.
Appearance: Normal Roselia with a purple bandanna.
Other: Lives in a large tree stump in a flower field. Writes books and owns a library.

Zander was in his flower field watering the flowers. "The festival should be starting soon." He started to walk over but he turned back and went to keep writing his book. What was writing was named, Fire-types in Space. He was still writing when he ran out of ink. He decided to go back to the village for the festival.

Last edited:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
(Oh lord, didn't notice this was started two years ago! I guess this has been resurrected.)

James stopped hopping towards the village. But do I really want to evolve? I mean I'm fine as is... Ah, whatever. James hopped off again. He didn't really care too much, as he knew what he would evolve into. He did like the idea of being a Frogadier, but stopped thinking about evolution, and focused on getting to the village. He had been here before, but it was too long ago for James to remember.

Zander was on his way to his library to get some ink to finish his book. As he was walking, he looked at the decorations. I love this village, I would live nowhere else. He got to the library and looked inside the storage drawer, but couldn't find any ink. "Well, better go and see if any one in the village has extra ink." he told himself. He closed the drawer, went outside, and locked the door to the library. He was walking around the village asking for ink and came across a shiny Eevee. "Hi, I'm Zander, the Roselia that lives in the stump, at the flower field. What's your name?" (I'm talking to Super Nova)

Last edited:
Name:Moonlight
Species:Eevee
Is:Heterosexual
Interested in: Girls
Appearance: Always has his lucky goggles on

"Man tonight is the night the moon shines down upon me and ill hopefully become a umbreon" Moonlight says."If I were a shiny eevee I would be so handsome all the girls would love me I bet,but that's all but a simple wish I can ask for."Moonlight says."Ok time to run to get ready for tonight"Moonlight starts to run but then runs into a froakie."Oh im so sorry are you ok?"Moonlight ask.(talking to you Froakie,sfrubbles)

Hey hey hey! Mind if I join?

Name: Destiny
Species: Eevee to Sylveon
Is: Homosexual
Interested in: Outer-space, mythical/legendary Pokemon, Pokemon in general
Appearance: She always wears face paint.