• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Epidemic Discussion

Hey guys LunarSilvally here ^-^ I decided for a long while that I would bring the zombie themed roleplay back since I had finished the last one to an end. You know the basics to it so I won't bother explaining unless you want me too either one is fine.

General Pokecharms rules
Violence allow(May be disturbing for young viewers You Have Been Warned!!!)
Go easy on bloodbaths
Romance allowed(Keep PG)
Shinies allowed
No Megas or Legendaries (must be approved by admin)
You can have as many chars as you want as long as you can keep up with them
No double posting
Galar Pokemon are allowed(since it is now introduced to the regions)

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Partner:
Pokemon:
Companion:
Weapon(Primary:
Secondary(Weapon):
Region Title:
Region:
Parents:
Siblings:
Crush: (if available)
Other:

Name: JC
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: She is a light-skinned young lady that stands at 5'3 in height with a well feminine build. She has dark brown long hair pulled up in a high ponytail with light blue eyes, right completely blind unable to see from it anymore which her bang covers. She wears a black shirt that only covers her left shoulder as her black tank strap is only visible on her right shoulder as in the front of the shirt it says "No Judgemental Comments" in light blue, light red, and light green coloring with black skinny jeans and black flats as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She wears bandages on her wrists and ankles with glasses upon her face. She wears a black and silver cross necklace around her neck.
Facial Appearance:
screendShot_2020-01-05_22-17-32.png
From: Pitzmaker (Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US
Personality: She is a quite distant young lady that is slight stubborn which is a pain to handle. Despite her stubbornness she is a very understanding person with a gentle heart. She acts brave to hide her fear with a very stragetic mind. She is strong willed and thinks before acting. She has trust issues but if you can gain her trust completely we will protect you as if her life depends on it.
Partner: Blue(F)Umbreon(shiny)(wears a black and blue flower on her right ear)(sister to Sparkx)
Pokemon: Judith(F)Cinderace, Stelica(F)Corviknight, Pheora(F) Thievul, Artastela(F)Galarian Rapidash, Blade(F)Absol
Companion: Dove(F)(Wolfdog white husky)(wears a collar around it's neck with her name engraved on her snowflake dog tag)
Weapon: Katana(P), Bow and Arrow(S)
Region Title: Alola Champion
Region: Alola
Parents: Kaun(M)Father(Deceased), Sherri(F)Mother(Deceased)
Siblings: Shadow(M)Older brother
Crush: N/A
Other: She has the ability to understand Pokemon by language, feeling, and emotion and even detect the Pokemon's emotions from close and afar. She wears a white wolf blue-streaked mask on her face to hide her facial appearance with a black hooded cape. She has severe asthma leading to her medical condition (Tuberculosis). Mysteriously goes missing after the Epedermic starts as if she suddenly disappears and no one not even the ones close to her knows of her disappearance except for her brother Shadow.

Name: Shadow
Appearance: He is a light-skinned young male that stands at 5'8 in height with a well masculine build. He has jet black hair that is slightly long in the back with light blue-gold eyes which his bang covers the gold colored eye. He wears a black tank as a plain black buttoned down shirt covers over it with black skinny jeans and comfortable shoes on his feet. He wears a bandaged around his right wrist only with a black watch on top of it. He wears a back cross necklace around his neck.
Facial Appearance:
screendShot_2019-12-31_13-33-56.png

From: Pitzmaker (GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US
Personality: He is a brave young man that is overprotective of his younger sister JC which can be too much to handle even for JC herself. He is calm in most situations no matter how chaotic they are and strongwilled. He won't show any mercy to those who have harmed his sister in anyway. He is a well good listener.
Partner: Sparkx(F) Jolteon(wears a light blue bandana around her neck with two light lavender flowers at the side of it)(sister to Blue)
Pokemon: Sniveriety(F)Inteleon, Storm(F)Boltund, Talon(M)Braviary, Ray(F)Hatterene, Jet(F)Dragapult
Companion: Fenrir(F)(Falcon)
Weapon: Scythe(P), Katana(S)
Parents: Kaun(M)Father(Deceased), Sherri(F)Mother(Deceased)
Siblings: JC(F)Young sister(Missing)
Other: He wears a black wolf gold-streaked mask to hide his facial appearance with a black hooded cape. His sister Mysteriously goes missing after the Epedermic starts. He has Heterochromia meaning different colored eyes.

Name: Maskerin
Appearance: She is a light-skinned young lady that stands at 5'3 in height with a well feminine build. She has dark Russian blue long hair that is loose with a white bow attached behind the back of her hair with sky blue/silver eyes with her bang covering her silver one. She wears a white dress with a light lavender floral pattern on it with white flats as the straps wrap around her ankles securely. She wears a white sun hat with elegant purple flowers on the side of it with a same color ribbon around it. She wears glasses upon her face with a light grey scarf around her neck.
Facial Appearance:
screendShot_2019-12-31_01-22-33.png

From: Pitzmaker (GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US
Personality: She is a very shy and sweet girl who loves making friends with anyone. She is gentle to Pokemon and humans alike
Partner: Missy(F) Mismagius
Pokemon: Juno(F)Cinderace, Shelly(F)Dubwool, Lavi(F) Delphox (shiny)(her mother's Pokemon), Sweetie(F)Sylveon, Shiver(F)Frosmoth
Companion: Honey(F)Dove(wears a white ribbon with a pink rose on it around her neck)(Missing)
Weapon: Spear(P), Bow and Arrow(S)
Parents: Maskin(M)Father(Deceased), Macari(F)Mother(Deceased)
Siblings: Mask(M)Older brother(missing)
Other: She has a "dark" side but avoids that at all costs.

P: Primary
S: Secondary

Alright done now to tag others who are interested ^-^

@DevVoid @Clite of Dragonbow @Shadow_Pup @Rowan Tree

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Are we doing this before or after the third installment of this rp?
Asking because of how huge of a difference it was with the second one's beginning compared to the third one's beginning.

EDIT: Seems you forgot to add primary and secondary weapons to the example sheet. I assume we do get to use weapons, right? If yes, how many? Just one per slot or what?

Another Edit because I'm dumb: Why does region title matter, and what's the exact difference between a companion and a partner?

Also uh you made a grammar mistake in the title.

Last edited:
1. No I don't think I will do that since I have done that already so once I stop getting replies here or it becomes dead that's it.
2.Yes of course you will have weapons can't leave you empty handed or unguarded and there is no limit to weapons as long as you can handle them. I just label P for Primary and S for Secondary but I'll add it to not confuse anyone
3. There is no difference it's just optional and well partner Pokemon are just mostly the ones that remain out of the Pokeball most of the time but that's about it.

Any other questions? @DevVoid

DevVoid

Oh, just one. You seem to have misinterpreted my firsts question. I was asking if this rp takes place before or after the third sequel, or before any of the other two prequels of this rp story. Or, alternativelly, if its like the third part but altered. @LunarSilvally

Oh no it's fresh start since the ones I have already done was played through so it's a new scenerio with the new region of Galar which will be a quorintine zone with Alola and instead of playing JC first I will play with Shadow because I placed JC to be mysteriously missing after it started as only Shadow knows about it until he tells the others who may know her well which is why I down sized her age and Shadows

DevVoid

Well, may aswell take the opportunity and change up Hades entirely a bit. I thought that as a former military commander, someone like Hades should have extra weapons. I could always remove one or two, if you'd like.

EDIT: Sized up Hades since he is older now.

Name: Hades Whitecastle

Alias: 'Ragged Raider' or 'Burned Man' by most survivors of the Galar Region, each title coming from a different perspective of him: Ragged Raider for his fearsome appearance, based on his black outfit and the rags he wears on his body, most visible on his head and Burned Man from those who have heard of his story.

Appearance: He has no hair, skin or nose. All of which he lost during a house fire that occured during a fight against his zombie roommates. From head to toe his red flesh is visible, alongside some skin that tried to reconnect but failed due to the damages. He keeps himself wrapped in white damage wrap from head to toe, a salve put on the inner side of the bandages to help reduce the constant pain of doing anything due to his wounds. His eyes are an ocean-blue colour and he has a buff, thin body, coming from his military service. He stands at 6'7ft tall. He has two clothing choices; one for when he's outside, and one for when he's inside his building. For inside, he wears either a long-sleeve black/white shirt, some black jeans, a brown belt and black boots. Sometimes he wears a camo jacket, a black hoodie, some fingerless gloves, or a grey overcoat. When he's outside, he wears: a black long-sleeved shirt, a protective black vest with multiple pockets (a personal item, which serves as a reminder of his bygone days as a soldier) over this shirt, and a large grey overcoat, which goes down to almost his ankles, over that vest. He also wears black fingerless gloves and boots, to match his outfit. A black balaclava is attached to his shirt like a hood, which he can pull over his head incase he wants to be unnoticed / he needs to be stealthy for whatever reason. Or if he just feels like it. He also has all kinds of things in his overcoat's inner pockets, lower outer pockets and his vests' many pockets, one of those things being sunglasses he can put on whenever the sun becomes too much, or he just feels like it. Also when outside, he has a large black military backpack on his back, which carries most of his water, food, ammunition and whatnot. It also carries an extra gun and an extra melee weapon, just incase he would lose the ones he has on his person.

Personality: Hades is a kind, understanding man who always holds a calm, reserved expression on him. However, when it comes to battling, he definetly isn't one to be trifled with, nevermind to be underestimated. His battle strategies involve relentless, fierce, merciless attacks, stalling for time and using his pokemon's abilities, moves and typing to their fullest potential. He calculates chances of victories and losses, thinks what type is best to use in what situation, all of this strategy was nearly enough to even complete the Kalos Pokemon League, yet his strategy was not perfected yet back then, which is why he failed in it. He is also rather a cold lone wolf who is rather introverted, and really only truly becomes friendly to those he learned to trust. Sometimes though, he can be a bit sadistic when he takes his relentless attacks too far. Sometimes, when he gets mad or annoyed, his french Kalos accent tends to show. He is feared amongst common wanderers and survivors of Galar for his fearsome/intimidating appearance. Since the house fire (and a couple tours in military service, aswell as all the stress from the epidemic), he keeps to himself, tends to be especially rude to people and has become somewhat greedy and power-hungry, as the stress had become too much and had changed him. When he is surrounded by fire, or even sees a large fire infront of him, PTSD settles in of the flashfire that his hut became and he tends to just stand idle, staring blankly with wide open eyes, as if his brain had paralyzed his entire body and had shut down.

Partner:
Gojira (Tyranitar, M, Partner, Item: Assault Vest)
Movelist: Flamethrower, Dragon Tail, Dragon Pulse, Dig, Stone Edge, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Revenge, Hydro Pump, Heavy Slam

Pokemon:
Razor (Weavile, M, Item: Expert Belt)
Movelist: Agility, Hone Claws, Protect, Substitute, Rest, Metal Claw, Avalanche, Icicle Spear, Icicle Shard, Snatch

Violet (Sharpedo, Shiny, F, Item: Shell Bell)
Movelist: Psychic Fang, Poison Fang, Super Fang, Ice Fang, Destiny Bond, Skull Bash, Crunch, Ancient Power, Dive, Surf

Hunter (Zoroark, Shiny, M, Item: Muscle Band)
Movelist: Agility, Swords Dance, Taunt, Torment, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Double Team, Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Foul Play

Zephyr (Shiftry, M, Item: Heat Rock)
Movelist: Synthesis, Solar Blade, Sunny Day, Icy Wind, Air Slash, Bounce, Leech Seed, Extrasensory, Hurricane, Whirlwind

Ghidorah (Hydreigon, M, Item: King's Rock)
Movelist: Hyper Beam, Tri Attack, Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Fly, Tailwind, Work up, Flash Cannon, Fire Spin, Charge Beam

Companion: Reaper (An all ash-black Peregrine Falcon, M. Looks oddly almost the same as a crow or a raven, the beak shape, size and body size being the only visible difference.)

Primary Weapons: A 12 gauge pump-action mossberg 500 shotgun, Black Barret M82 Sniper Rifle with an x8 scope, M16A4, automatic, 30 round magazines (Disassembled, is in his backpack as a backup, which means it isn't gonna come into play unless absolutely necessary.)

Secondary Weapons: Glock 17 with 15 rounds in a magazine, machete, combat knife (sheathed, in the backpack, plays same role as the M16A4), swiss army knife with black handle.

Region Title: Kalos Champion / Former Military Commander

Region: Kalos

Parents: Athena Whitecastle (Mother, Unknown Status), Ares Whitecastle (Father, Unknown Status)

Siblings: Tartarus Whitecastle (Brother, Unknown Status)

Backstory: He is a former military commander, having been in bootcamp at 15 years, for three years, until just before his 19th birthday. He took a break before joining up the military, also at age 19, where he joined until a few months before his 25th birthday, approx. five years. After this he quit the military, retried the Kalos Elite, managed to achieve the title of Champion, and moved away from his parent's home into Galar, just before the apocalypse hit that was the epidemic, using the prize money and the payments from working in the military he received. He funded himself two houses be built on the premises of the uninhabited island to the left of Slumbering Weald, his two best mates chipping in their own money. One was just a small summer hut meant for him and his two mates, and the other was a much larger building where it was a combination of the back of a warehouse and the front of a mansion. The hut had burned down, which had given him even further scars than what he had obtained during his military duty, leaving him only the larger building behind. He's had more than enough room in that Hotel, originally having planned to actually make it a Hotel to have a proper job in this region that isn't just a title he received from being a master at pokemon combat. However, that certainly didn't go according to plan, now did it?

Other: He rides a black motorbike around the main Galar Island that he had optimized and later upgraded and customized himself. It has many functions, from a simple usb port connected to a speaker to extra blades, medium length, attached to the wheel disc's plate that he can use to pop tires and cut up zombies and survivors' legs alike. He usually is seen smoking, or drinking from his flask. He smokes more than he drinks, more so than before due to the house fire and the sudden end of humanity. He tends to drive and fight drunk sometimes, but oddly had never before made an accident before. Atleast not one that could end up fatal. Maybe that will come sometime soon. Location of mentioned buildings in the attached file of the lower half of the Galarian Map

@Willow Tree @Captain Cardboard I believe you two were in the past epidemic threads, may aswell tag you two here aswell.

Attachments

• 2d0f68207240b34eff54f520a31afc2c.png
    2d0f68207240b34eff54f520a31afc2c.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

DevVoid

Oh, if you haven't seen the maps yet, let me pull up the two full ones, just so you and anyone else who hasn't seen Galar yet has an overview. One will be the artwork and one will be the in-game map.

EDIT: Seems I forgot to mention, in the original attached file, the dot on the upper half of the small island is the large hotel/warehouse mansion building, and the one on the lower left part of the island is the burned down hut.

Attachments

• Galar_artwork.png
    Galar_artwork.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
  • 233px-Galar_Sh.png
    233px-Galar_Sh.png
    271 KB · Views: 46

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Okie I'll join! (Again)

Of course, I'm putting Milo, but in this rp he don't know Maskerin yet! I wanna see how their feeling developed in the first place lol. (The first time she appeared they already knew each other.)

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Name: Milo
Appearance: Milo is a boy that stands at the height of 6'0, his curly hair putting up another inch in height, curling at the middle of his forehead, like a cinnamon bun. He got emerald green eyes that stand out well against his pale complexion but it also makes him look like he's glowing in the dark to which he despises. He is seen mostly in a vest suit, the kinds of clothes he claims are more comfortable than others but he wears a rather loose turtleneck vest during hotter weathers.
Personality: Milo is a mischievous fellow, never taking something seriously like he really is supposed to all the time unless fooling around is not an option to his situations. He is a mysterious guy, looking like he's hiding something all the time but yet, he's transparent when showing emotion, leading to people having to figure out whether or not to trust him. Even with that unsettling personality of his, he's overall a friendly guy and loves chatting and socializing with other people, preferring to stay on the bright side no matter what and is stubborn on that fact.
But after losing both his parents and best friend a short while after the apocalypse, he had lost all hope of living and his personality was shattered into a new one. Snapping was almost common when he's piss and he sometimes unintentionally hurt people's feelings without really meaning to. He never insults them far enough to get a snapback though, and he can be a real pain when sad. People just knew him by as a lonely and broken man that has nothing left except his pokemons and his dove and egg that he manages to save. He was a shell of who he once was and it's unclear to others whether or not he'll return to what used to be.
Partner: Kiki(M)(Klefki)
Pokemon: Kiki(M)(Klefki), Ditti(Ditto), Phoenix(M)(Delphox), Little Junior(M)(Egg)
Companion: Diamond(M)(White dove)
Weapon(Primary): Sword
Secondary(Weapon): Revolver
Region: Kalos
Parents: All dead and irrelevant to the story
Siblings: None
Crush:
Other: I changed him up a bit in his personality. It isn't a permanent change so I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Bellamy Lightwood
Weapons: Dual Desert Eagles (P) and a Claymore (S)
Appearance: 6'8", wears black trousers, a black t-shirt under a black and red overcoat and black boots. He has a scar across his chest and a tattoo of a fox across his back.
Facial Appearance:
screendShot_2020-01-12_10-06-11.png

From: Pitzmaker (Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.EightStudio.PitzMaker&hl=en_US
Personality: Bellamy is serious but also gentle and caring. He can be over protective of his loved ones and friends. He is afraid of being abandoned.
Partner: Ren (M)(Shiny Umbreon) and Aeris (F)(Espeon)
Pokemon: N/A
Companion: Stiles (M)(Albino Fox)
Region Title: The White Fox of Unova (a champion level trainer who refuses the title of Champion)
Region: Unova
Parents: Deceased
Siblings: Ariah Lightwood
Crush: JC

Name: Ariah Lightwood
Sexuality: Lesbian
Weapons: Sniper Rifle (P) and a 1911 pistol (S)
Appearance: 5'4", wears skinny jeans, trainers and a loose white t-shirt that hangs off one shoulder. She has a tattoo of a crow on her collarbone.
Facial Appearance:
screendShot_2020-01-07_23-48-21.png

Personality: Bubbly, kind and gentle, she loves making friends and protecting others when she can. However she also is capable of being focused and dedicated. She can go from being excited and happy to cold and serious in a matter of seconds.
Partner: Ginger (F)(Shiny Eevee) and Jade (F)(Leafeon)
Pokemon: Biscuit (M)(Snorlax)
Companion: Aster (F)(Hummingbird)
Region Title: Champion of Unova
Parents: Deceased
Siblings: Bellamy Lightwood
Crush: None..yet

In this variation Bellamy and Ariah already know JC and Shadow (I have cleared this with @LunarSilvally)

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Name: Levi Silverline
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Levi stands at a normal stature, and has platinum blonde hair and light grey eyes. He wears a black sweatshirt with ‘Pearl Conference 2019’ in white on the front with the logo of the event on the back of it. He wears denim jeans and black sneakers. He wears a large backpack that stores everything, and I mean everything, that he uses on his adventures.
Personality: Levi is a quiet and distant individual, usually staying mute for the majority of the time. He lives an aylyak of sorts, though is also pretty observant and attentive to counter it. He is very independent, never doing things by a set plan or order of things. His partner, Chirp the Kricketune, can seemingly read Levi’s facial expressions, not needing words to do tasks or actions.
Partner: Chirp the Kricketune, M
Pokemon:
Chirp, Kricketune, M, Bug
Nikola, Luxray, M, Electric
Lightyear, Drifblim, F, Ghost-Flying, Shiny
Bunkered, Bastiodon, M, Rock-Steel
Crunchy, Crawdaunt, M, Water-Dark
Voodoo, Claydol, Ground-Psychic
Companion: Long-eared jerboa
Weapon(Primary): Baseball bat
Secondary(Weapon): Socket wrench
Region Title: Champion of Sinnoh (Sinnoh’s Silver Lining)
Region: Sinnoh
Parents: Harvey Silverline (Alive) Rebecca “Becca” Silverline (Alive)
Siblings: Dale Silverline (Alive) Margaret Silverline (Alive)
Other: N/A

Last edited:
Name: Oliver Baliey
Appearance: Oliver is 5'9, he wears a white T-shirt under a brown leather jacket and has blue jeans for pants. He also wears black boots and a black beanie with a pokeball imprinted on the front, he also has light brown hair and green eyes.
Personality: Oliver's a cheerful person, who always tries to see the best in situations, although that's been hard recently. He has a habit of cheering people up, sometimes without meaning to and he has a strong bond with his Pokemon.
Partner: Archeops (M)
Pokemon: Seismatoad (F), Machamp (M)
Companion: None
Weapons: M1911 Pistol (P), Machete (S)
Region Title: Former Gym Leader
Parents: John Bailey (Alive, in Unova) Maria Bailey (Alive, in Unova)
Siblings: None
Crush: (if available) None yet
Other: Stuck in Galar due to a poorly timed holiday.

DevVoid

Also uh, I'm pretty sure Ariah was knocking on the gate to the warehouse and not on the door to shadow's room, considering she stopped behind the building and I didn't read that she entered. Not that there was a way since the gate is closed. @Shadow_Pup @LunarSilvally

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
I would like to join if you still have room for more role players.
Name: Nick Wilson
Appearance: He is white skinned and has black hair with a blue streak in the front. He wears a black leather jacket with a blue t-shirt and black jeans. He also wears black boots.
Personality: He is kind and chill, he looks out for his friends and allies
Partner: Poliwrath (M)
Pokemon: Blastoise (M), Charizard (Shiny and Male), Venusaur (M), Pidgeot (M), and Gyarados (M)
Companion: N/A
Weapon(Primary: Pistol
Secondary(Weapon): Throwing knives
Region Title: Kanto Champion
Region: Kanto
Parents: Dad and Mom (Dead)
Siblings: Sister (Dead)
Crush: Aby Blade (my third character)
Other: He was taken in my Cooper’s parents when his died at the beginning of the zombie outbreak

Name: Cooper Parker
Nickname: Coop
Appearance: He is white skinned with brown hair, he wears a green hoodie with a black tank top underneath, he wears black pants and green athletic shoes
Personality: He is kind, cool, and looks out for everyone
Partner: Swampert (M)
Pokemon: Swellow (M), Incineroar (M), Greninja (M), Salamence (M), and Dragonite (M)
Weapon(Primary: Combat Knife
Secondary(Weapon): Pistol
Region Title: Former Hoenn Champion
Region: Hoenn
Parents: Mom and Dad (alive)
Siblings: Two Brothers (alive)

Name: Aby Blade
Appearance: She is white skinned and has blonde hair put up in a ponytail, she wears a black hoodie with a purple t-shirt under, she wears light blue jeans and purple athletic shoes
Personality: she is kind and chill
Partner: Sylveon (F)
Pokemon: Espeon (F), Glaceon (F), Alolan Sandslash (M), Empoleon (F)
Weapon(Primary: Spear
Secondary(Weapon): Katana
Region Title: N/A
Parents: Mom (alive), Dad (alive), Stepdad (dead)
Siblings: younger brother (alive)
Crush: Nick Wilson