• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The end is near(jump-in RP)

(In this, you are a pokemon. You don't know it, but the end is near. You and your friends work together to survive the end.)

"Get away!!" the young fennekin yelled to a random trainer who was trying to battle her. Fennekin lost her parents when she was about 3 months old, and now faces the cruel world. Quickly, she turned around and uses ember on the trainers foot, stopping him. She ran over to a hole and jumped in. "Get out!" a stunky hissed, spraying her with a awful gas.

'Okay," she cried, running towards the opening in the woods. She reached the opening, only to find it was flooded by the storms that have come through. She climbed onto a tree and sat on a branch, looking around.

Eevee was wondering around until a Growlithe jumped out of nowhere with 5 more of its kind. "What do you want?" Eevee asked as she cowered down. A Shiny Growlithe walked up to Eevee and pushed a Fire stone by her feet "Evolve" Was all he said. Eevee shook her head furiously and used swift on the pack, giving her a chance to run away. Eevee climbed a tree and pushed herself up on a branch only to notice that one of them used flamethrower and burned most of her tail off. Eevee noticed a Fennekin on another branch and she sighed before she layed down. Eevee looked down and saw the pack of Growlithe staring up at her and they started to bark, loudly and simultaneously. Eevee sighed and used another swift on them, scare them and chasing them away. The remainder of Eevee's tail was wagging slightly at the sight of the fire dogs running away from her.

Going from tree to tree, furret used the branches as bridges. Being chased by a pissed off ryhorn is probably not a good thing. Stealing food from ryhorn is bad...noted, the furret thought as he stopped noticing that it's unusual for a fennekin and a eevee to be in a tree. Using his tail, he swung down on the branch below where the eevee was. "Hello there, little strange for you to be up here, don't you think? hmmm?" the furret said upside down curiously.

"Well not when you're were being attacked by a group of pushy Growlithe!" Eevee said as she sat up and moved her now half, burned off tail around to stop it from becoming stiff. "So, what are you doing here?" Eevee asked the Furret.

As soon as he heard the question, his focus changed to a rampaging rhydon, and stared for a moment. "That....." his voice trailed off, "anyway, but really? H-how did you manage to piss them off?" he teased, occasionally shifting his gaze to the rhydon.

"Nothing! They just surrounded me and pushed a fire stone by feet" Eevee said and looked up at the Furret. "Soo why are you here? You kinda dodged my question" Eevee said and smiled comforting at Furret.

Fennekin slowly dell asleep, only to e awakened by an eevee. She went over and said, "Hi, I'm flare." She looked over at a furret as it came down and started asking questions to the eevee. She went over to her branch and went asleep again.

A Shiny Eevee walked down a path in the forest untill he bumped into a growlithe. He then stared at the other Growlithe Barking at 3 Pokemon in a tree. He then turned around to see a rampaging Ryhorn. The eevee quickly jumped into the air and dodged the ryhorn. "What the!!!" The eevee said as he saw the pokemon.

Eevee blinked and managed to grab the Shiny Eeveeks tail and pull him beside her. "Are you ok?" Eevee asked as she watched the Ryhope and Growlithe with disgust.

A little embarrassed, the furret's ears went back, "well....you see, I may have, slightly, pissed off that ryhorn, and possibly the rhydon behind him." The furret looked over at the other eevee, "yeaaa, sorry about that."

"Yeah....those Growlithe wanted me to evolve into Flareon but I refused and they got really...mad...." Eevee said and laughed slowly as she watched the Shiny Growlithe hold the Fire stone in his paws. Li don't want to say anything a both that fire stone and Growlithe evolving because it's way bigger that the branch were on...." Eevee said and laughed nervously.

"So I did manage to piss her off, huh?" The furret said with sincerity admiring his work. Suddenly, he had a realization, wait, if the rhydon came, that means.....oh no, he thought. "well, I'd love to stay with you guys, but, I must be going now," the furret said bowing, "now if you don't mind me, I'll be running for my life." The furret quickly hopped to the next tree and turned around, "if I were you, I'd get moving."

Eevee blinked before realising what Furret was talking about. "Oh god no...." She said before she bolted on the branches, not wanting to jumped down. The Eevee's IQ was pretty high like 100 or something odd. "RUN!!!!!!" Eevee shouted as she continued to bounce from branch to branch the fastest she could.

"What?!" Midnight said. "He left us for dead!" Midnight said. Out of Frustration Midnight jumped down the trees and ran after the Furret forgetting about the Angry Growlithe. He bumped into the Shiny Growlithe. "Get out of my way!" Midnight growled. Midnights eyes started to grow red the madder He got. Midnight repeated himself. "Get Out of my way!!!" He said one final time.

The Growlithe growled and was about to use flamethrower on Shiny Eevee only to get knocked out with a hard hit on the head by Eevee's paw. "Idiot..." Eevee remarked as she looked at Shiny Eevee "let's get going" Eevee said as she began running after Furret.

"OK." He said as he chased after the Eevee. "Where is he! Midnight said angrily as he searched the branches of trees." He finally climbed a tree and tried finding it. He was no where to be seen. "Ugh. This is hopeless. Either I too dumb to see or he is really that fast." Midnight said.

The furret turned around, astonished, "so they are following me." He smiled and stopped, searching the sky, but then, he heard a loud screech, sounding like a skarmory. Scared, the furret scurried down the tree and yelled back at the eevees in the distance, "so the thing is, I might have had something to do with that!"

"Oh C'mon!" Eevee shouted and ran over to Furret. "How many things did you do?!" Eevee asked as she gestured Shiny Eevee to come over. "I swear, if one more thing comes, il go insane!" Eevee said as she started in the sky.

"I already have." Midnight said. Midnight looked up to see a Skymory swoop down. "Give me a Break." Midnight said. The Skymory grabbed Midnight and acceded into the air with him. After a few seconds they were out of sight.

"Not on my watch!" Jewel said as she managed to latch onto Midnight tail. The light Eevee was no pushover but will fight for her friends. Jewel clung onto Midnight's body as they flew over the clouds.

The furret muttered under her breath, "I prabally shouldn't tell them I have so many more after me." looking up, and noticing the eevees getting pulled into the clouds, the furret sighed and used follow me, forcing the skymory to fly low and drop the two eevees.

Eevee shook her head before raising one of her back paws and showing it to Midnight. "A poisonous thorn is still in there, could you get it out for me?" Eevee asked as she sat down in front of Midnight.

"Uh sure." Midnight responded. He used one of his paws to pull it out but he wasn't strong enough. Midnight then bit the thorn and pulled it out with his teeth. "There." Midnight said as he spit the thorn into a bush.

"Thanks" Eevee said as her vision became blurry. Eevee groaned and she fainted. One of her paws turned pink and without anyone noticing, one of her eyes did too.

"Uhh." Midnight said as he stared at the fainted Pokemon. Before MIdnight did anything his ears tritched and he picked up the fainted Pokemon. "Run!!" Midnight said as he ran away from what was behind them.

Eevee slowly woke up only to be on something warm and soft. Eevee turned her head and saw she was on Midnight's back, then she turned her head the other way to see a pack of Poochyena with a shiny leading the group. Before Eevee could say or do anything, she blacked out, again.

"I''ll catch up to you guys later," the furret called out still running for his dear life in the opposite direction. Electricity started to collect as he used thunderbolt on the skamory, causing it to crash into the ground. The furret stopped, looked back and smiled, "I won, stop attacking me," He called out to the skamory before running after the 2 eevees.

(I am still in this, so please don't forget.)

The fennekin was in a deep sleep, and didn't notice the others run away. She heard yelling and slowly woke up to see groups of pokemon running after the others. "I don't think so," she said and used flamethrower. It torched the shiny's tail, causing him to turn and run after flare. She quickly used scratch, causing him to stumble off the tree and hit the ground. Two more poochyena's came running up the tree and trapped flare in one spot. "Help!" she yelled, hoping someone would hear her.

whike catching up to the eevee, the furret noticed the fennekin from earlier. He decided to stop and yell at them, "Oi! Do do head!" the furret taunted.

(don't ask about "do do head," it's the first thing that poped into mind)

Midnight quickly ran into a small den. It was big enough to fit the 2 Eevee. Midnight sat down trying to catch his breath. He looked at the fainted Eevee and back at the den entrance. "I think well be safe here for now atleast." He said

(are you alright if I play as a sylveon for a quick battle?)

after battling two poochyena's, flare managed to get off the tree and ran after the eevee's and the furret. While she was running, a sylveon came out of he forest and blasted flare with moonblast. "What was that for," she yelled. She quickly got up and used ember on the sylveon. The sylveon blocked the ember, and then put up a shield. "This is my area, so back off!" the sylveon yelled.

Midnight was about to lie down untill his ears twitched again. "Oh No!" Midnight said tushing out the den. He stoped for a moment and lookwd back at the den. "She will be fine. Hopefully." Midnight said as he rushed toward the Fenniken from earlier and a Sylveon.

Eevee quickly woke up and walked out the Den. She ran after Midnight. Eevee used multiple Swift's of the Sylveon and then shot five Shadow balls from all sides at the Sylveon.

Last edited:
Seeing all the shadow balls and swift, the sylveon used protect. "I told you to backoff, but you don't," he said angrily. He turned back to flare and used scratch, which caught her leg. "I was going to back off," flare said. Just then, flare sent a dozen embers towards the sylveon. "How..." the sylveon said, amazed.

Eevee ran beside Flare and used Helping Hand multiple times, turning the embers into Flamethrowers. Eevee yipped and Launched herself at the Sylveon, ready to use bite on him.

The furret used focus blast on the two poochyanna, knocking them out, "sorry, I don't have time at the moment." Rushing to forward unsure where the eevee were. The Furret came upon and the two eevees from earlier and the same fennekin attacking a sylveon. With joy, "hey it's you again," he jestered to the eevee, "I was looking for you."