• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Defenders (Superhero RP)

Here is ny second character. I do not know if she needs to be approved or not since the RP has basically been gutted of a creater. I have had the idea for this character for awhile.

Name: Dr. Luna Rivers
Supervillain name: Queen of Hearts or Looney Luna
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Luna is very smart. Though most do not think so as she is almost always following orders of the man she loves. He is abusive to her, but she takes it because he will sometimes be kind to her. There are times that Luna will sometimes act like she is talking to herself, but she is really talking to the voices in her head.
Appearance: Luna is a short girl standing at 5'3". She has very pale skin. Her eyes always have a crazy look to them. They are a very light blue in color. Her hair is very long. She wears it in a half updo, that comes to the middle of her back. Her hair is dyed very blonde, almost to a white. At the ends her hair is a pastel purple. Luna tends to wear a lot of makeup. Though her black and purple eyeshadow is always smeared down her cheeks, and her dark red lipstick is smeared in a large smile. For clothing, she wears a pair of shorts, a crop top, a jacket, and combat boots. The crop top looks to have a graphic design to it. The shorts come to about mid thigh. They are made from a pair of skinny jeans that she cut with a razer blade so the legs of the shorts are very uneven and pretty much shredded. Her jacket is made of red leather and had gold accents to it. One thing to note about her is that she is always chewing gum. Though where she got all of it from is a mystery.
Superpower:
  • Area of madness- Luna is able to make an area that will slowly cause people who are in the area to go insane.
  • Emotion Projection- Luna is able to project emotions onto others to cause them to feel different emotions.
Superpower explanation:
Hero/Villain: Villian
Weapons:
  • Hand Pistols- Luna has two pistols that she holsters on her hips. They are always loaded and in reach of her hands.
  • Baseball Bat- This bat was once a prized possession of the young Dr. Rivers. Now it is used to cause pain to others.
  • Giant Hammer- Luna has a large hammer that she carries over her shoulder while walking. There are times she will randomly hit someone in the face just for the fun of it.
  • Luna is very smart and tends to use her environment to her advantage. If there is anything on the ground to cause others pain, this is the girl to use it.
Backstory: Will find out in the RP.
Other: Luna speaks in a very heavy New York accent.

Yeah she is slightly based on Harley as one of my favorite batman villians.

Well that depends on if he is an ally to Looney Luna or not, as she is basically a wild card most of the time. One minute she could be calm and then the next she could snap someones neck if they just look at her funny.

Well one thing to note that it is extremely hard to control her mind as she is basically protecting herself from being controlled. Also do not forget that she would not enter into a contract with him as she would go through the contract with a fine tooth comb. It is going to be very hard for him to get her to be croopitive with any kind of deal.

Well with her powers it would take a lot of force to break through to her mind. Her powers worked on herself as well. She has basically made herself a mind field for anyone who can take over her mind. Let's just say that where there is a power, there is always a counter to it. Luna is not someone who can be controlled.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Mentiras will be clearly stating the conditions, turning the subjects mind to it, after a shake of the hand (A fairly good one), it will actually change pathways in the brain, physically not allowing it, its not remote or concourse it is implanted, its not mind control, it is actually very limited, useful, but by no means mind control, although Mentiras would figure out placing to many restrictions on her, mostly leaving it at 'Don't harm my plans' and offering something every time he needs her (And terms can be negotiated)

That would probably not work either. If he was in her mind it would be just a lot of jumbled mess. If he was able to sort through it, then he would basically reform her back to the way she was before. Besides her powers cause her to basically rewire her brain all the time.

Yes. Besides she would not really shake his hand anyway. She would more then likey just take the gum out of her mouth and press it into his hand anyway.

Though his power might be able to send her messages and suggestions, but I do not think they would be very effective on her is she did shake his hand. Her powers allow her to basically neutralize powers that are mind based to a point.

Say is someone were to use telekinesis on her, she would by the fourth or fith attack be able to break out of it and not be effected by it again for a bit of time. Powers that cause suggestions work only if she allows them to. Which would only work for her certain someone or if he tells her to do it.

Think of Luna as the wild card of the bunch of villians. Though she would not harm him or his company, some of the quards might not be so lucky. So I am not saying his powers would not work on her, they will just not be as effective as they are on others.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
... Its not remote, there is no messages, its implanted with the deal, and that's that
and if its not as effective, what does that even mean?
Sorry if I'm being mean, long week

It means that if suggestions were to be implemented to her mind with the deal, Luna would be able to break them if she wanted to. Her powers are constantly going on in her mind that it creates like a barrier to protect her mind from outside forces.

That is something that is only for her as she has caused herself to basically go insane to the point where her mind is considered broken. Though she is highly functioning, so she knows what she is doing, but can not be reasoned with very easily.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Excuse me, but may I offer my opinion?

It's only one person. Not everyone in the RP. Powers are, as the name implies, powerful, but they are never infallible.

For example, Mia cannot use her powers in the presence of someone who is not somewhat scared of her. You might say, "but she can just make them scared of her". It's not that simple. She can attempt to make them scared of her with her Fear manipulation and illusion. If it doesn't work, she's screwed. Case closed.

Sorry if I'm being a bit blunt. I am extremely stressed by social conflict and it makes me a lot less nice than I'd like to be/hope to be.

@Eliiiscool, I am sorry you are having a bad week. I hope it gets better for you.

Though Luna may not be able to easily taken over by the suggestions does not mean that she won't deal with him. Though she will have to have a lot of details as she will not do anything unless she knows what she is getting into. There are times she does things on the spur of the moment, but when people are wanting to work with her she wants to know what she gets out of it.

Ok, here is a character that I made a while back for a different RP, that is updated:

Name: Fay Tarin
Superhero/Supervillain name: Vixen
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Fay is very closed off, finding friendship a waste of her time. She believes in hard work and that is the only way to get anywhere in the world. She finds that many ways of entertainment (ex. watching TV, reading non-classical fiction, video games, and board games that don't involve logic) to be a waste of time. Because of this, she is considered a bore by many. For her age, she is quiet confident. She also is very ambitious and wishes one day to take over her father's company, once he retires. She is also a neat-freak and loves order.
Appearance: Fay has black hair that is always in a ponytail that comes to her shoulders and has brown, almost amber, eyes with a slender face. She has a slender build and looks weak, standing at 5 feet.
Her everyday outfit is a private school uniform, a grey button-up shirt with a purple, yellow, and grey striped tie. A plaid knee low skirt holding the colors her tie are. Then a dark blue jacket with her schools insignia on it.
Her costume is a light gray jumpsuit with dark grey gloves and knee high boots, almost black. She also has a black utility belt filled with some gadgets and she has a grey mask with ear-like tips that covers her face and hair.
Superpower:
  • Agility; it isn't superhuman, but hey.
  • Martial Arts Training; again, not superhuman...
  • Quick Thinking; just really good at coming up with ideas on the fly...
  • Very Intelligent; straight As intelligent.
  • Gadgets her father's business made for her. (Let's just say she is being supported)
Superpower explanation (how did you get it): Hard work and perseverance.
Hero/Villain: Hero with vigilante tendencies
Backstory: Fay grew up as the only child to the Tarins, a family of successful business-people, so of course she would look up to them. She admired her father's hard-working business model and aspired to be just like him, however, she was extremely close to her mother, who told her many stories and was just an overall good friend to her. When she was 6, her mother died in a car accident, leaving her devastated. She closed herself off from others and retreated to her studies to become, not only like her father, but better than him. It was about then she learned about the large amount of crime and convinced her father to let her take marital arts to protect herself. When she was 15, about to become 16, she decided to be some sort of hero like she saw in the news, saying it could be good experience. After tons of pestering, her father gave in and she was supported by Tarin Inc. She has been a hero for about half a year now.
Other: Maybe Tarin Inc. can be enemies with Mentrias's company? Is the heir to Tarin Inc.