• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Defenders (Superhero RP)

i must say that is a large cast of characters. be careful not to overload and RP 5 different people at once.

Species Bio:
Species name: Omarogi

Home planet: Pontus, it is very similar to that of regular earth except it is slighter larger and it is 89% water, meaning aquatic life advanced a lot further than land animals.

Appearance: they have heads shaped like a squid, beaklike mouths, and tendrils covering and small tendrils running down the sides of there mouth. the have webbed hands and feet with microscopic pores all over their bodies. while usually a greenish-blue, Omarogi can be any color and many have the ability to change skin color.

Backstory: much like alternate vers of humans they are an evolved civilization of squid people exiting through the whole world. the Omarogi have their own type of "magic" that is language. This language if spoken correctly cand do a variety of things such as make electricity, teleport, even shapeshift into different types of fish. The Omarogi have made advance technology while overcoming the constant dangers of the ocean. One of those dangers being the great monsters of the abyss. They are large eldritch giants that seem to master language. there are many tales of these giants rising and being slain by the intelligent squid people. One Giant, however, seemed to have master a language that can create portals to worlds never heard of before, a few ships after were unfortunately sucked in and transported somewhere entirely different...

Other: Omnivores, have technology similar to modern-day humans, and amphibious.

Also where exactly is all of this going to take place? for each universe and person made, what is the starting universe?

Name: Lohan Ringleg
Superhero/Supervillain name: "First Privateer of the Western Sea Whale 9". or FP9
Age:60 (forgot to mention Omarogi live twice as long so it's like his mid-twenties.)
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: he is always trying to prove himself, a bit of a ditz even though he tries off as a diligent soldier. always try to play by the rules as much as possible.

Appearance: his skin is a dark-green with a few orange spots. he has tendrils around his beak that reach to his shoulders. he carries around prescription goggles that he only wears during serious moments. he weres something akin to a sailor uniform made of dull and dirty fish scales and really smelly leather. he is considered slightly shorter than other Omarogi and wears boots that do not perfectly fit him.

Superpower: Lohan knows the language of Primordial Eal. when spoken he can create tentacles out of water that can do his bidding. They can even act semi-independent but mostly beneficial to his cause. He also knows the language that lets him create water seemingly out of nowhere. Can talk to anything semi-intelligent

Superpower explanation (how did you get it): the last two are basic knowledge taught to all squid people, the first is a special and private lesson by the captain of a grand fleet.

Hero/Villain: Hero
Backstory: The history of Omarogi is complicated and fascinating. From giants to civil wars and exploration, Lohan heard about all the wonders about the world. When he graduated school he signed up to one the military fleets on all of Pontus, the Western Sea Whales. he went through training as mediocre as possible only barely managing to get any gig noteworthy. His first mission as an official sailor was to hunt down a giant that could appear anywhere in the world. given the severity of this mission, he was taught a rare language that was known by very few. Its power seemed that capable of bringing down a giant on its own. Their hunt took years but eventually reach the beast and began the attack, the assault lasted for days, slowly chipping away the beast's health. when the giant seemed on it last breath it created a portal to other dimensions, each one swallowing ships to a realm beyond, Lohan's was no exception. he was jostled and thrown to another world, similar to his own. Now he lives on waiting to return home and take his revenge.

Other:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
So I was thinking how could we start, and I came up with the idea. So, my character called all good characters on meeting (they don't know what is meeting about), and same thing with villains, and I was thinking that Lady in Black (@Captain Cardboard) could call them, cause even tho she is not really strong, she is good potential founder of Super Villain Team.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Well, James is trying to stay low, butt if someone found him out, then invited him, that could work, Mentiras could also work to call a meeting to the civilized villains

Torment, I could just say he breaks out after so long, should I, or should I have someone else break him out, and who would?

@MihajloJedi I don't know about having the Lady in Black calling together all the villains. She's really more of a mercenary, and while she isn't opposed to working with other people, she definitely prefers to work alone. It would really make more sense for whoever that was calling all the villains together got their contact information from Lady, but I'm okay with the idea of all the villains meeting up.