• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Daiy?kai

OCC: This is going to be my first RP that I created. If you're going to join, please stay active and PM me if you loose interest in the RP or if you are going to be gone for a long period of time.

BIC:

She ran through the forest quickly, running from the pursuing Pokemon. She had to protect her pack, even if it meant sacrificing her life. She owed them at least that much for taking her in. Her red eyes flashed and she turned to the right, leading them away from the pack's territory. She heard humans shouting and could almost feel the Flamethrower the Pokemon were throwing at her. She pushed herself to run faster; she had to keep going. Now her pack was safe and she had to find a way back to them without putting them in danger. She scanned the unfamiliar territory and heard another growl, "You smell like a Daikunso. Leave, strange being, or I will send my pack on you." She whirled around and stared at the powerful Mightyena with a scar on his muzzle.

He recognized she was from the pack even though she was not completely Houndoom, meaning her pack's scent was dangerously strong. That was bad, considering the fact she was in Inucaitu territory. She bowed her head, "I except the punishment of intruding." She heard the pursuing Pokemons' calls and saw the Mightyena eye her curiously, "I am being pursued by a strange pack of humans wearing red R's on their pelts." He growled softly, "I am leading them away from my pack and I apologize for entering your territory."

His eyes narrowed and then softened, "You were willing to risk death to save a pack you weren't even born into, for that I will let you live." His head swerved to the left, "Go that way and head through a tunnel to the northeast, if anyone stops you tell them Sentou sent you." She looked at him gratefully, "Do not thank me, I hope you continue to be loyal to your pack, but do not expect this treatment next time. I have one question before you go, though, what are you?"

She smiled weakly, "I am a Houndoommorph. Half human, half Houndoom." She could hear the Pokemon getting closer and quickly turned in the way he pointed, but before she jumped to run she said, "I will never be able to repay you for what you have done.... And for that I am in your debt." Then she took off, running back to her pack...

OCC: I know it's not the longest prologue but I need it to end there for the plot.

Okay, if you'd like to join please PM me. You can be a trainer, a pokemorph, one of the Team Rocket members that are pursuing her, or even a pack-member (though you don't have to be one of hers). PM me your character's information as well.

There are three packs:

The Daikunso - A pack of Houndoom and Houndour. The alpha's are Arufa and Kaisai.

The Inucaitu - A pack of Mightyena and Poochyena. The alpha's are Sentou and Mei.

The Tourainei - A pack of Growlithe and Arcanine. The alpha's are Enkou and Nekki.

Kyle and Jak were running around in the woods. Whenever Kyle had the chance, he liked to race the little Riolu. Surprisingly, he could actually keep up with Jak for quite a while. It was how the two kept in shape. Kyle looked at his poketch while he ran. According to the pedometer, they had ran about five miles. "Are you ready to take a break?" he asked him.

Jak looked back at him. I guess. Besides, I'm getting thirsty. While they could run for a long time, they still needed to eat and drink.

The two slowed down as they came to a clearing. Kyle took two bottles of water out of his bag. He gave one to Jak, and took the other himself. They both took a drink and started to just watch the clouds. Since Kyle had run away from home, he didn't care much for the world's modern cities. He preferred being in the country-side.

Hey Kyle! Look over there! Jak said suddenly. Kyle looked over to a nearby corner of the woods. He could see smoke in the distance. He had a bad feeling about this. Most people who saw that small tower of smoke would probably think it was from a campfire. However, Kyle rarely acted like most people. He took Jak's bottle and put it away, along with his own.

"Come on. I've got a bad feeling about this."

She closed her eyes and wished for Sentou's safety, if he got hurt it would be her fault and that isn't the kind of repayment he needs. She caught a familiar scent and gasped, What is he doing here? The questioned echoed in her mind unanswered. She knew it was Kyle, one of the two humans who had helped save her pack from Team Rocket. She noted that he was heading toward the danger and rolled her eyes, Go figure. She turned slightly, staying downwind so none of the Pokemon chasing her could smell her, and headed to where his sent was coming from.

Naito turned and saw the smoke, he ran and saw an old Mightyena fighting off three Team Rocket Houndoom. He snarled, They should be ashamed of themselves. Fighting for such cruel humans. He jumped out and knock over one of the Houndoom, "You're a disgrace! Fighting for these horrible people!" He growled, the weaker Pokemon under him whimpered, "Leave! You disgust me." The Houndoom took off and so did the others, he then turned to the wounded Mightyena, "Have you seen my pack-sister? She's a Houndoommorph."

The Mightyena eyed him strangely, "Who are you? I know you are a Daikunso, but what is your name?"

Naito bowed his head, "How rude of me, I am Naito. You are?"

The Mightyena suddenly let out an amused bark, "Ah, I see. I am Sentou, alpha of the Inucaitu pack. I hope you are taking good care of my daughter."

Naito stared in wonder at Sentou, "So you are her father? I am honored to meet you." He said, and Sentou and him began to talk Mayonaka and how she was getting along.

She finally found him, and gave him a smirk, "What are you doing here?" She asked.

OOC: Okay, I'm ending it here. Surprise, surprise. Naito's met his father-in-law.

Killian smiled blissfully at Amaya, her blue-eyed Lucario, "It's so peaceful here..." She murmured, laying down in the clearing. She was drifting off to sleep, lulled by the gentle trickle of a stream. Suddenly a Team Rocket member and three Houndoom ran bast her, one stepping on her. She immediately jumped up and watched the Rocket. The Rocket seemed to be chasing something and it unnerved her. She followed them and got a glimpse of what they were chasing, and froze, No way... She couldn't believe it, This is the forest she told us about? But wouldn't that mean... She got up and began to run, except she headed right, hoping she would go in a circle, "Come on Amaya! We have to run!"

Her Lucario stared at her, "Wha-"

"This is her forest! Hurry!" The Lucario didn't have to ask what she meant and ran beside her friend. Killian was thinking about what she had seen, Five months... Five whole months... And now I've found you... She felt Amaya freeze beside her, "Don't stop now!"

They're both here... Killian stared in shock at her Pokemon, and then began to run faster, Kuro! Tsukiko! Mitzuki! Come on or else Killian and I will leave you! A powerful Luxray, a beautiful Absol, and an athletic Umbreon appeared and began to sprint with the two, It's them.

Kuro turned to his mate, "Lux! Lux ux ray!" He roared softly, telling the Absol a journey from another time. A time when Killian only had Amaya and Kuro along her side. The Umbreon also listened intently, learning about her beloved trainer's past.

OCC: Hey Amaya! I just looked up your character's profile and have one thing to say: She looks so cool! Anyway, thanks for the invite!

Jack was lying down in the forest,just enjoying the beauty of nature.He had never felt so relaxed. The soft breeze and shining sun felt so good on his skin,but he decided to do something else.

"What should we do now?" Jack said as he turned to his Typhlosion. Typhlosion didn't say anything,but Jack was sure that he wanted to practice battling.

"All right!" Jack said. He and Typhlosion stood up."Use Flame Wheel!" he shouted.

Typhlosion obeyed,curling up in a ball and blazed up his flames as he rammed into a tree."Good job" Jack said "But let's try that again".

After they did that a few more times,they were tired and were about to sit down when they saw a big tower of smoke."That could be a wildfire" Jack said "We better go check it out".

So they both ran off trying to find out about it. Jack just couldn't help feeling this was the start of an adventure.

OOC:Sorry about shortness. I'm not very good at RPing.

Shouting. This is what was heard throughout the forrest, no matter which territory one was in, and it was a very unsettling sound. Not knowing whether it was friend or foe, the possibility of death floating in the atmosphere to bring sadness and burden to those around you. These, and many other horrible things, were what Baito, the Beta male of the Tourainei pack, was thinking about after hearing such sounds. Now he had two choices, sit there and hope that none of his friends were the ones being attacked or run off into the other packs territory to find out for himself, and rescue his comrades if needed.

"What should I do" he said outloud to himself, then he began pacing back and fourth, as his anxiety continued to build. A few minutes later he made up his mind, he was going to risk the dangerous travel into Daikunso and Inucaitu territory to discover the cause of such a huge commotion. Baito then rushed off, leaping as far as possible with each jump, to get to the event before it was over and too late. As he ran, many of the smaller pokemon, not belonging to any of the packs, stared as he ran by, most of them curious, as well, to the strange noises blaring their way through the forest.

Baito is on his way and this problem, whatever the issue, will be solved. That was the last thought Baito had before nearly running to three men with R's on their chest.

OOC:((Sorry it took a while to post. I'm guessing that since Killian's in this rp too, I should keep calling you Akane.))

BIC: Kyle couldn't help but stare. It was Akane. He had met her in a Team Rocket base five months ago when jenna was stolen. Him, Akane, and Killian then rescued their freinds after battling an Espeonmorph. She had left after that, and he hadn't seen either of them since then.

"What are you doing here?" she asked. He could tell by the smirk on her face that she was glad to see him. He smiled back at her.

"Me and Jak were having a race. We noticed smoke nearby and thought we'd check it out." He then noticed the smoke was in the direction she came from. "Is everything alright?"

Kyle, something's wrong. Jak said.

Kyle looked around. Other then the smoke, everything seemed fine. "What do you mean?"

"They're here as well. Team Rocket." Kyle's eye's widened.

He turned back to Akane. "Is that true? Is Team Rocket nearby?"

Her eyes darkened, anger bubbling up to the surface, "Yes. They came back for my pack and I." Suddenly she heard a agonized howl and gasped, "Naito..."

***​

Naito howled in pain, a Ursing was attacking him, trying to get at Sentou. He was sent crashing against a tree and fell to the forest floor. He was loosing focus; he tried, and failed, to get up, before slumping painfully to the ground. Akane... She can help... He lifted up his muzzled and let out one more bone-chilling howl before slipping into darkness...

***​

Sentou watched his daughter's mate fall in slow motion, the Houndoom had protected him and now he would save Naito. He clamped his teeth onto the Ursing; the Ursing trying to to shake him off threw him at the ground, the trees, even the stream, yet Sentou did not loosen his grip. He wasn't going to let his daughter's pups be fatherless like he had been, he refused to let this Ursing win. The world was starting to blur... But he still held on. The Ursing fell backwards crushing the air out of him.... The world became black...

***​

Akane grabbed Kyle's wrists, "If you want to know then I suggest you hold on." She took off, dragging him with her to the area she had heard Naito's howl come from. She gasped when she caught scent of blood, Please... Please don't be Naito.... Please... She silently cried to the Gods. She let go of Kyle's wrist when they got there and threw the Ursing off of Sentou, "No...." She turned around and saw Naito laying in his own blood, "NO!" She cried and ran toward him, dropping down and wrapping her arms around him when she reached him. "Naito.. Why?" She couldn't force back the tears as they streamed down her face, "Please... Be okay..." Her tears glowed and fell onto Naito, seeping into his fur, he took a gasping breath and she barked in happiness, "You're alive!"

He shot up, "Sentou! Where's Sentou?" He saw Sentou laying on the ground, shallow breaths keeping him alive, "We have to help him pack-sister! He is Mayonaka's father!"

Her eyes widened, "What?" The Mightyena that had saved her... The alpha of the Inucaitu pack... Was Mayonaka's father?!? She turned to him, "I would've saved without that knowledge because he had spared me when he caught me going through his territory." She bent down beside the Mightyena and then looked at Kyle, "Do you have anything to help him with?"

OCC: Sorry for the angst.

"Yes. They came for my pack and I." A howl suddenly echoed throught the woods. Akane suddenly got worried and grabbed his wrist, running towards the howl. It took him a few seconds to regain his footing but then he was running besiade her, Jak following closely. She brought them to a clearing where an Ursaring had been fighting two other pokemon. One was a mightyena and he recognized the other as Naito. She ran over to Naito, holding him in her arms as tears streamed down face.

Jak was surprised by this. Kyle, are you sure this is her? The Akane we know would never cry. Neither of them had ever seen her cry before. It was a rather new experience for them.

I know it's her. She cares about them like family. He coudn't help but feel bad for her.  Suddenly, the dog-pokemon took a big breath and Akane  became overjoyed. Naito was okay after all. It told her something in pokemon and she went wide-eyed. She went over to the Mightyena, then looked back at Kyle. "Do you have anything to help him with?"

Kyle nodded and pulled out his bag. "I think I've got something." He then took out some Super potions. "I'm sorry if he doesn't like potions, but these are all I have." He walked over to the mightyena. "This might sting but it'll help with the pain." He then started to spray some on the pokemon.

Jack and Typhlosion came running through the forest,pushing away trees and vines,going to the smoke. Suddenly,Jack spotted some other people. He hid to see what was happenning.

He saw a boy and a Riolu knelt down in front of a pokemon,though he couldn't see what pokemon it was. The boy was spraying a potion onto the pokemon. There were other people there,too but he couldn't see what they looked like,either. Suddenly he heard a shout.

"Hey!"

He looked to see who he was. It was a Team Rocket member. Probably here to steal pokemon.

"You ready for a battle?" Jack said as he turned to Typhlosion. Typhlosion slowly nodded, so they jumped through the bushes to help them.

OOC:Sorry for shortness again.

Sentou felt better after the human sprayed the strange concoction over his body, he saw the Houndoomorph he had met earlier, "What is this strange healing liquid?"

She looked at him quizzically before chuckling, "It's called a potion. Let me guess, you would like to thank the human boy?" He nodded and she gently pat him on the head, then turned to the boy, "He says thank you." Yes, Sentou understood human speech, he just couldn't speak it himself.

Just when he was about to say something, a fuming Mayonaka ran into the clearing, "Why the !@$# was Naito howling? Did you threaten him? Huh? Did you?"

Sentou chuckled at his daughter's furious growls, before he could answer her Naito stood up for him, "No. We were attacked by an Ursing," Quickly he added, "But we're both okay." She relaxed and lied down.

***​

Akane sweat dropped at Mayonaka's actions, "Yeah..." She caught a scent in the air, "Hmm?" She turned to Kyle, "Are you traveling with Killian?" His confused look told her no, "Well, she's coming..."

Killian fell into the clearing and took gasping breaths, "Never again. I will never touch a baby Pokemon, no matter how cool or rare it is." She looked up and saw Akane and Kyle looking at her strangely, "I made it!" She cried in joy and glomped them, "I'm alive!" Her blue eyes sparkled, "Look! I made more friends!" She pointed to the two Pokemon, "She's Tsukiko-" She pointed to the beautiful Absol, "And she is Mizuki." She pointed to the sleek and agile Umbreon. Then her eyes lit up mischeiviously, "Little Kuro has a mate." She motioned to the powerful Absol and her Luxray blushed.

"Lux! Luxray!" The yellow and blue Pokemon cried in embarrassment, earning a chuckle from more than one of his teammates.

"See? Little Kuro's not so little anymore... Oh well! I still love him!" She cried happily and glomped the flustered Luxray, "He's so cool! He's almost as cool as Amaya!" She added, referring to her beloved Lucario, she noticed Jak, "I see you still haven't evolved... Do you just not want to?" She asked.

OCC: The post is a little short, but (hopefully) it's pretty detailed.

The Mightyena looked at Akane. She patted it on the the head then turned to Kyle. "He says thank you." Kyle smiled at them. He then saw another Mightyena come running. It seemed like it was Mayanako. Akane seemed to smell something suddenly. "Are you traveling with Killian?" Kyle looked at her. He hadn't seen Killian in a long time either. "Well, she's coming."

Suddenly, he heard a small thud and turned around to see a girl come running into the clearing and trip. Kyle realized it was Killian. she was saying something about a baby pokemon but he couldn't hear her clearly. That's Killian? She seems different. Jak said, also noticing the odd scene. She seems more...I don't know...emotional.

To drive the point home, Killian looked at them, let out a cry of joy, ran over to them and hugged them both. "I'm alive!" She said happily. "Look! I made more friends!" She pointed to her pokemon. She had an Absol named Tsukiko and an Umbreon named Mizuki. "Little kuro has a mate." she added, a hint of teasing in her voice. He noticed that said pokemon was a Luxray now. He remembered back at the Team Rocket Base when Kuro was just a shy little Shinx. "He's so cool! He's almost as cool as Amaya!"

Jak stared in amazement at Amaya's new form. Wow! Can you believe it Kyle? She's a Lucario now. He kept gazing at Amaya.

"I see you still haven't evolved...Do you just not want to?" she asked.

Kyle nodded. "Yeah. Jak wants to stay a Riolu. I'm pretty impressed at the changes your team has gone through. We should introduce our teams sometime." He began looking around. "However, it appears that once again we're brought together by a calamity." He turned to Akane. "You said Team Rocket's come searching for you and your pack. Do you know where they are now?"

Akane watched Killian struggle into the clearing and mutter nonsense about baby Pokemon. Then she looked at them and bounced up, glomping them, "I'm alive!" She cried in joy, her blue eyes sparkling. She turned lovingly to the Pokemon who had just run into the opening, "Look! I made more friends!" Akane, for unknown reasons, was flattered by Killian's innocent perception of equality with Pokemon; always referring to them as equals and friends instead of just Pokemon to catch and train. She introduced them to a stunning Absol known as Tsukiko and a nimble Umbreon called Mizuki. She looked impishly at Kuro, who had now evolved into a Luxray and began to tease him mercilessly about his relationship with Tsukiko. She stopped and looked curiously at Kyle's unevolved Riolu, Jak, and asked, "I see you still haven't evolved...Do you just not want to?"

Akane looked at Kyle, also curios about Jak's lack of evolution. Riolu's evolve at day when they develop a friendship with their trainers, and as far as Akane could tell it was way past time for Jak to evolve, he had a bond with Kyle almost as strong as Killian and Amaya's. It's not easy for humans to think of their Pokemon as family.... She watched Killian lovingly hold her Pokemon, Unless you're Killian. She thought as she sweatdropped. She returned her focus to Kyle, who nodded, "Yeah. Jak wants to stay a Riolu. I'm pretty impressed at the changes your team has gone through. We should introduce our teams sometime." He looked around, ""However, it appears that once again we're brought together by a calamity." Akane avoided eye contact respectfully when he turned to face her, "You said Team Rocket's come searching for you and your pack. Do you know where they are now?"

Akane shook her head, "No. But I can try and scent them out." She lifted up her nose and caught an unfamiliar scent mixed in with the Rocket's. Out of curiosity she wondered if the owner of this scent was fighting them. She looked at Kyle and Killian, "I know where they are. It seems as if they are fighting a Pokemon Trainer. Come." She flickered her tail, signaling Naito and Mayonaka to push them if they did not follow.A mixture of anger, confusion, and fear was hidden beneath her mask. Team Rocket had scarred her when they had taken Killian while she was busy fighting Asa, an Espeonmorph created from Giovanni's own daughter.

"Houndoom Flamethrower!" The cry echoed through the forest, and she immediately knew it was one of the Team Rocket members. Her gold eyes flashed violently and she ran in. She noticed a boy and his Typhlosion was fighting the three Rockets feircely.

Her eyes narrowed and she glared at the Team Rocket members, "Disgusting Rockets." She used to say 'disgusting humans' but that changed after she worked with Killian and Kyle. She watched them angrily, waiting for them to attack her. Suddenly a girl that looked just like her, except a Houndourmorph with honey brown eyes jumped in, "Who-"

"-are you?" The girl finished, staring at the Akane. She smiled sweetly, "Well, I'm Nekura. Nice to meet you!" Akane stared at the girl in surprise, the girl turned to the boy, Kyle, and Killian, "It's nice to meet you guys, too!" She looked at them in slight puzzlement, "What are your names?"

OCC: Hee hee hee, yeah. Nekura is Akane's twin... but they don't know that.

To siraaronjunior: That was a very big spoiler you probably didn't know about (for Rescue From Team Rocket), Killian told me via-email about a week ago. She thinks it would be awesome but was going to ask you before posting it. Also (This is for Rescue From Team Rocket) everyone can be Asa, but she has to have an average personality. Calm, distant, believes too much in Giovanni, and quiet. If you have anything to add go ahead, as long as it's not along the lines of: outgoing, timid, friendly, optimistic, or stupid.

To Killian: Can I say Random? Because that's what she is. How can you do that? Are you like that? (I know you are, I mean how can you change the subject from war to cheese? I mean cheese! Crazy girl.) Hey, thanks for the support... I'm still a little sad but I'm gonna make it. I just want to thank you for being such a good friend, but I was a bit surprised to learn you had an account here! I had no clue, though Killian isn't exactly a common name.... And the personality... Well, it was obvious...

To Psychic Whisperer: Here's your cue. Oh, and sorry about the lack of details, I just wasn't sure about what your character looks or acts like. Sorry...

OCC:My character has brown hair that's spiked up in the front,glasses,a green and white polo shirt,black shorts,and white tennis shoes. He is ten years old and is smart,funny,and sarcastic.

Jack started battling the Team Rocket members. It was hard battling one against three. Very hard. He could barely keep up with himself.

He was on the verge of defeat when suddenly he saw the same kids he had seen earlier. He couldn't see them very well. He had to look at them from the corner of his eye because he was still battling Team Rocket.

"Um, a little help here?" he shouted to them. He really needed it. They listened to him, using their pokemon to help defeat Team Rocket.

"Whew" Jack said,exhausted"That was a close one. Hey,I think I could use a little help with all these Team Rocket members running around. Can I join you?"

OCC:Short, once again.

Kyle stared for a minute at the pokemorph that suddenly crashed into Akane. She called herself Nekura. Then he noticed a boy and his Typhlosion battling three Rocket Grunts. Jak instantly lept in and took one down using Force Palm. Killian and Akane took care of the other two.

The boy turned to them. He didn't seem to have noticed Akane and Nekura. "That was a close one. Hey, I think I could use a little help with all these Team Rocket members running around. Can I join you?" Kyle nodded.

"Sure. We need all the help we can get. These Rockets are after us." He turned back to Akane, his face showing sadness and concern. "Or rather, they're after her."

Jak came back over to him. I can sense more grunts nearby. We need to get out of here and fast.. He was a bit edgy at the moment. He was a rather proud fighter. He could deal with a sneak attack on someone, but when they were the ones being ambushed...it was different. The fact that it was Team Rocket didn't help much.

Kyle grinned and for the first time in five months, he saw his trainer's fangs. Why run, when we can fight and drive them out of the forest? His grin vanished, hiding his fangs as he turned to the rest of the party. "Akane, what do you think we should do? They're want you and we're in your forest. I'd say you should know what to do next."

She looked at Nekura for a minute more before turning to Kyle, "We are in Incaitu territory, not my packs. This forest is not mine but every creature that lives here. I shall ask Sentou what he thinks." She turned to the old Mightyena, "What do you want us to do. This is your territory."

He lifted his scarred muzzle and looked at the humans, who stupidly looked him in the eye, he snarled back at the challenge, "Foolish human!" Akane glared at the Team Rocket member for being so stupid, looking someone in the eye meant you were challenging their authority or were of higher rank in the pack.

Her eyes narrowed, "We fight them for being the fools they are." She snarled at their Houndoom, who whimpered and backed away, "Yes, you thought you could get away with chasing me. Let's fight. " Sentou and her threw back their heads and let two different howls, both haunting cries echoed through the forest. The clearing was surrounded by powerful Houndoom and Mightyena, eying each other curiously, "Team Rocket." She growled and her pack understood and began explaining their past experience with the Rockets to the confused Mightyena. The Houndoom stared at her in surprise and she smirked cruelyly, "I never I'd fight fairly, now did I?"

The Houndoom backed up behind their trainers, who glared at them, "Fight you stupid mutts!" The oldest said.

Akane turned to the brown haired boy, "Nice to meet you, human." She said, slightly annoyed and slightly curios about the human, she caught the scent of other Rockets, "Fools." She muttered, to her surprise, in human. I've only been with them for a few minutes and I'm already using their language unconsciously.