• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Chronicles of Necros: Knight Fall

Storm… was bored. No other way around it. Indeed, they had thrown him in a cell until his 'execution'. A guard came up to his cell.
"What do you want for your last meal?"
"Won't be my last meal." Storm said. "But I'll take some steak, bananas and carrots."
The guard walked off. Storm waited around. He touched his arm, bored. He wanted to check who was nearby.
Outside he sensed a man of good heart.
Storm quickly activated his Telepathy rune. Hello. You're a man of good heart, right? Mind telling me your name? Oh, and just so you know I'm talking to you through telepathy. So I can hear your thoughts. The rune had put him in contact with Prince Harry.

Harry stopped practicing. His arms were sore, his sweat went appearead on his tunic. ' I would like to belive so.' he said. " Who is this.' He thought as he walked towards the bath.

Ah, right. Storm said. It's common courtesy to introduce myself first, is it not? My name is James Storm. I'm currently a prisoner, set to be executed tomorrow morning. However, I have no intention of dying within the next 24 hours. So once again, who are you?

Alta sighed "David i don't know your a good friend and everything but being with Lynn is fun and different" she said looking at him and she hugged him " see you" she whispered before she went off and grabbed Lynn's hands.

David sighed as he left. "Good bye Alta." He said as he walked towards the resistance. " Hope you have a good life." He said before leaving.

Alta drooped , she frowned and she nodded "i hope you have a good life as well" she said smiling before she sat down beside lynn and she sighed , she hated people being sad because of her.

David made it back to the soilders he saw Avian looking at him. "So you decided to join us huh." He asked as he looked at him. Avian saw how David looked what happened.
"It's nothing." David said as he straightened his face. " What's the plan."
"The men and me are going to head towards Knight fall." He said. " I want you to go else where."
"Sir why?" he asked.
"Because Octia's been kidnaped. I want you to find her." He said. "I would god I would but I'm needed here now more than ever."
"Alright." David said as he looked at his brother. " I'll find her and bring her back." He said.

"I… I think it'd be best if I go with David." Falaern said. "The emotional tension I'm in right now could compromise the mission at Knight Fall if I join you. I would be better suited to help with the mission to rescue Octia. My Owls will still join you, and give you air support. Resmin, you're in charge while I'm gone."

Last edited:
Avian nodded at her. " It'll be best if you stay on the ground. last thing we need is for people to see a griffon around." He said as he looked at them. "Good luck both of you." He said.

"Alright." Falaern said, climbing on to her griffin and looking at David. "You're my guide here. Get on the damn griffin and show me where to fly."

Meanwhile, Storm was still talking with Prince Harry.
"So you're planning a revolt from the inside? Interesting. If you can get me out of here and help me recharge my runes, I can help you raise hell."

" What part of stay on the ground didn't you understand." Avian said. " If she's being held prisoner do you really think anyone wouldn't notice a damn griffon flying around." He said as he looked at her. " youse your head." He said.

"Not my plan." Harry said. "My plan is to gather intel. break them from the inside." He said as he started to walk towards the dungeon. he let out a breath and looked at the man.
" I'm Harry Rylon." he said. "As of today you are my servent. it's the best way for you to stay alive." He said.

"A flying griffin at cloud level?" she said, smirking. "Plus, if we need to go low I can do some damn good precision flying with Soren here at ground level. Did some just a few days ago. Think you were nearby when I did that." She said to David. "Anyways, where are we going?"

"I serve the Council of Blackquill, but I guess I can listen to your advice." Storm said. "As I said earlier, I'm James Storm of the Blackquill. Assassin, spy, mage, warrior and whatever else is necessary for the task at hand. So what's the plan?"

" I don't know." David said hesitantly as he looked at her. " I suggest we head to the closest City and gather intel there and figure it out from there." He said as he looked at her. He sat on the Griffon and gently petted it.
" At least you black quills will be out of my hair for a while." He said sarcastically as he looked at her. " Take care of him." He said.

Avian frowned and cursed under his breath as he looked at the man. " Of course you are." He said with a smile on his face let's continue. He said as he started moving again.

David gently wrapped his arms around her stomach. "Sorry but I really don't want to fall off." He said as he looked at her. " So which region are you from?" He said wondering which part of the forest she came from.

"The Eastern part, just like Storm and Resmin." she said. "Grew up training to be strong for myself, had to fight to be strong enough to protect others. I'm just scared I failed my best friend..."

"By that I mean the specifics of the plan." Storm said, leaning. "If you have them, that is."

"Hey." He said as he looked at her. " You didn't fail him. You were busy trying to bring some jackass that didn't want to come with you back to camp." He said. "So you care about storm then." He asked as he held tightly onto her.

"Right." David said as he rolled his eyes. " Just make sure to tell him how you feel. You don't want some maiden to snatch her...him up at the last minute." He sighed as he looked downwards. "It really is beautiful from up here." He said.

" Make them think I'm giving them the information and when they head our weakened here. have Avian forces attack the capital." He said.

"Well now. She gone for another?" Falaern said, smirking behind her mask.

"And how will you do that?" Storm asked. "First of all, my quote-unquote execution is tomorrow, and there's no way the Hethians will miss that. How do you expect to get me out of the jam and not have them suspect something's up? Second of all, how will you even coordinate that?"

"Yes she has." He said as he held her tighter. " Still don't go down the same road I did." He said. " If you want to be with him go for it. Rescue the man and make sure he knows what he has infront of him." He said.

"Simple." He said. " but it will come at a price." He said as he looked at the man. " You'll have to do a complete 180 personality wise. as for the other thing me and him have our own way of communicating with each other."

"...I'll consider it." Falaern said. "Anyways, here's the town. Where should we start looking?" She pulled her griffin down just outside of the trees.

"...and what is that supposed to mean?" Storm asked, raising an eyebrow.

" Get off of that high and mighty bullshit of yours." Harry said as he looked at the man. " Appear to be weak and helpless. and when the moment is right we strike them." He said.

" The tavern is always a good place to gather intel." he said speaking from experience. " Also it might be a good idea to lose the mask."

"Guess so." Falaern said, removing the mask. She was truly stunning, in reality. Absolutely beautiful. "Although from the compliments I've gotten, I might actually stand out more without it."

"I... How? You do realize what you're asking me to do, right?" Storm said, straight up unnerved at this request. "You're asking me to throw away my honor. My personality. Myself. I'd rather face the entire Hethian army alone. Are there ANY other solutions?!"

David looked at the woman in disbelief. "Well ah..." He face turned a little red. " I'm pretty sure the guys and some of the ladies will tell you whatever you want to know." He said. He shook his head. " I'm sorry for staring. You just look so beautiful."

"Then you will die." Harry said. " Trust me more than likely they're pin you to the wall and stab you're hands until they can't work anymore. before they execute you." He said. " Either way you'll be a matyer."

"Heh, thanks." Falaern said, slightly smiling. "I guess my looks are good for one thing, at least. Just don't take me at face value, you hear? Worst mistake you can possible make with me." Falaern put her scarf around her mouth. "Just in case anyone could notice me." She entered the bar.
(Mind describing what it's like?)

"Crap. Then I won't be able to use my runes..." Storm walked over to the wall and punched it. "AH, FUCK! Fine! I'll do it. But I'm no weakling - you better remember that." Falaern, you better fucking appreciate this...

(Describing what?)
" I don't take most things at face value." He said as he looked at her. He walked into the bar. The present smell of whine and liquor filled the air. The tables were full of drunken hethians and citizens singing drinking songs. " So how do you want to do this." He asked.

" I know." Harry said as he looked at the man. " Alright let's do this." He said as he opened the cell door.

(The bar, so I know what I'm working with. Thanks, BTW.)
"I dunno. You're the one with the experience for this. I'm just following your lead- crap!" Falaern instantly froze up as she saw the drunken Hethian by the bar. He had a large warhammer, and had a scar over his eye. "Let's stay away from there."

"...wait, you're letting me out?" Storm said. "I thought I was supposed to stay here. Won't they be alerted to a jailbreak?"

Harry smiled a little bit. " I already pardoned you. One good thing about being king." He said as he walked towards the man. " Let's go."

Harry order a couple of galsses of wine. "So we blend in." He said. "After we drink these we start to mingle. hopefully we'll be able to get some info from them.

Falaern pushed the glass back. "It's a personal policy of mine to ALWAYS stay away from alcohol." She looked around, just in case. The drunken Hethian she and Storm had made an enemy of a while back was chugging another glass, while pounding the table.
"Drinks and whores, obviously!" the man was heard shouting. His fellows all drunkenly laughed. Falaern gave a look of disgust before turning back to David.
"So... where do we start?"

"Oh. Well, then." Storm stretched and followed him. "Think we might be able to find a way to recharge my runes? Some extra protection, just in case."

"Alright." David said. He pointed to the left. " You use you're womanly charm to make those guys tell you whatever they know about who might of taken her. " And I'll try and convince these people." He said as he pointed to the other side of the room. " Good luck." he said.

Kria sighed as she sat in her corner of the bar and she twirled her dagger in her hand before she stabbed the table and she laid on her back before she saw something that looked like David "Wait David?" she asked and she stood up waving. 'i hope he still doesn't hate me for being a thief and a assassin' she thought.

"Uh... sure." she said, walking over to some of the men. "Hey, guys. I'm looking for some information on a girl that might have been in this town recently. Her name's Octia. Heard of her?"
(I assume you'll RP as the guys since you know what direction the plot's gonna take in the search.)

David walked around asking questions. He sighed as he continualey got shot down. He walked around until he stopped on a familiar face waving at him. "Kria." He said as he walked up to her. "It's been too long." He said as he sat down. He knew she was an assassin but she never crossed him so he had nothing to worry about.

"Octia." one of the drunk men said. " Right I heard of her. She is real good in the sack." the drunken man said. " I belive she's just outside. with a good price you'll be able to get with her."
" No dumbass." another drunk man said. " It's obviously her partner. So how much?" he asked.

" For what?" The man chuckled before slapping Falaem's bottom. " You're a whore aren't you." The drunk man said as he looked at the woman. "So how much for a night." He said.

She flinched, then growled. She remembered what she had literally JUST told David. Just don't take me at face value, you hear? Worst mistake you can possible make with me. She took the man's hand and twisted it slightly. "Just a taste of what happens if you mess with me. Thanks for the information." Falaern walked over to David and tapped him on the shoulder. "We got a lead. Apparently whoever kidnapped her turned her into a slut. I can tell Avian's not going to like this."

Kria saw the men hitting on the chick and she walked over "Hey Guys...what have i told you about hitting on women who look single" she looked at the girl and she winked " Also why would you call her a whore" she asked crossing her arms.

The first one looked at the new girl. " Now..now... sweet cheeks I can pay for the two of you." The drunk man said. David stepped in. " Easy tiger they're two hundred a piece." He said.
"does it look like I care." one of them said.
David smiled before knocking the man out. " This is pointless. It was good seeing you again Kira" He said. " Come on Falaerm." He said. we should get going."

"Right." Falaern said. "One second longer with those bastards and I was going to pull out my throwing knives."
She was too mad right now to notice that the man she had been trying to avoid all this time was now watching her.