• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Beginning

This is a rp idea I want to do but I want to get some support before I try it.

In a small town that isn't shown on maps or known by many people, a few kids are ready to start their adventure. They have one problem; there is no professor in their town. The only way to become a pokemon trainer in that town is to find an egg in the forest, which is a hard job. Some kids never find one and end up farmers in this place while the lucky ones get to go on their journey when their egg hatches. Today is hatching day and everyone is finding out what pokemon they got.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pokemon you can get are any pokemon you can find in any region forest. You can start with bulbasaur because of the anime but please not too many bulbasaurs, they are supposed to be rare. I don't remember if eevee is in any of the forests but I think it should be allowed.

Here is my character
Name: Julie
Hometown: FloralTown, Kalos
Height: 4'2
Weight: 80 lbs
Hair: Dark brown hair that reaches her waist in a bun held up by a pink bow.
Eyes: Hazel
Clothing: A pink T-Shirt with a pokeball on it and shorts.
Identifying Marks: She has freckles
Musculature: Not that fast or strong but she climbs well
Personality: Julie is kind to pokemon and people and loves winning battles. She trains hard and fights seriously but anywhere else she is fun. She would rather play with pokemon than people.
Skills: Cooking and training
Past: Her mother and father were pokemon trainers and left Julie with her grandparents when she was born. Julie worked hard in the berry farm and took care of her grandpa's Leafeon most of the time. A month before her birthday, she found an egg and took care of it. It hatched a week after and she became good friends with the pokemon that came out of it.
Family: Grandparents
Love Relationships?: N/A
Pokémon: Species, Nickname, Gender, Ability, Hidden Power, Special Features, History/Personality, etc.

Cake(Caterpie)
Ability: Run Away
Hidden Power:
Special Features: Cake is smaller than usual
History: As soon as cake hatched, she knew she loved her new trainer. They played together all the time.

To be honest, since its been months since she last was seen on Pokecharms, I'm thinking of reviving this idea. Tweak it a bit, think up a general plot to follow, then recruit a few interested people. I won't guarantee anything, but I think this was a wonderful idea. It also seems like Julieno won't be coming back to the site......

To be honest, since its been months since she last was seen on Pokecharms, I'm thinking of reviving this idea. Tweak it a bit, think up a general plot to follow, then recruit a few interested people. I won't guarantee anything, but I think this was a wonderful idea. It also seems like Julieno won't be coming back to the site......
@ThatDamnEmu True, I would love too! I wish I could get the old gang back together... @Platinum_ ...

Well, I suppose it's happening guys. I've begun to write up a thread to reboot this idea. I've tweaked it here and there, but the general premise is still the same. I figured I'd post something here to give you all a heads up, seeing as y'all were interested in the original.

Nevertheless, keep an eye out on the RP Discussion page. It should be up within the next few days :)

Just in case you haven't seen it, the post is up. It's called "The Uprising", and a surprising amount of people are interested. I've still got one spot open, reserved for a male character. If anyone's interested, check it out! It's first come, first serve, so the next time I hop on, I'll choose between any suitable bios :)