• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Beginning of the Epidemic Virus Discussion

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Hey, this looks cool. Time to give one of my underused characters some love~

Name: Mia Mallux
Appearance: Long, multicolored pastel hair, blue eyes, simple pink t-shirt and torn white denim shorts, white running shoes with pink laces. Also wears a sheath for her dagger and a quiver for her arrows.
Personality: On one hand, she's the epitome of whimsicality and all things girly. On the other hand, she's a complete psycho. She's highly manipulative, using her cutesy side to draw people in. She's not scared of anything, and will go to any lengths to get revenge. She's highly unstable and switches personalities constantly.
Sexuality: Asexual
Partner:
Name: Mimi
Species: Mimikyu
Personality: Like Mia, she's a special case. She's usually the one keeping the balance between Mia's Pokemon team, and tries (emphasis on tries) to keep Mia in check. She's one of the few that can calm Mia down.
Pokemon:
Name: Blazi
Species: Houndoom
Ability: Flash Fire
Personality: Vicious, cruel, and protective. Nothing much to say.
Name: Atra
Species: Malamar
Ability: Contrary
Personality: Like Mia, she's very manipulative. She often eggs Mia on to do things that are wrong.
Name: Luna
Species: Clefable
Ability: Magic Guard
Personality: Very protective and kind.
Name: Pixie
Species: Sylveon
Ability: Pixilate
Personality: Basically akin to Mia's sweet side.
Family member(s) lost: None (she left home at a young age)
Weapon: A steel dagger, murderer-style. Usually tipped in poison.
Secondary weapon: Bow and arrow. Usually tipped in poison.
Other: N/A

I might change my characters bio from having lost their little sister. I have an idea for her later on. I will put up a bio for her later.

@LunarSilvally I was waiting on what happened with JC before I replied more. That and at the time I could not come up with anything to write for JC needing her medicine other then just comforting her while she takes it.

Name: Zoe Blackwell
Appearance: He has long blond hair that goes down to the middle of her back. He stands at 5'3. He is slim but toned. She has bright blue eyes. She tends to wear a tank top in black with an umbreon on the front. She almost always wears jeans that flare out at the bottom. She looks younger then what she should. She wears combat boots in black. She also has a long coat that goes down to her ankles. She has a backpack that carrys the items she has collected from the places she has looted from when everything went crazy.
Personality: She is very sweet but resourceful and will find ways to survive she tends to strike first and ask questions later. She tends to have a bit of an attitude when it comes to someone telling her what to do when she knows she is right. She is also very protective of her older siblings.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Partner: Glaceon
Pokemon: Glaceon (female), Charazard (female), Litten (everstone necklace, female), Gothitelle (female), Bulbasaur (female), and Jigglypuff (female)
Family member(s) lost: Mother and Father
Weapon: Bladed staff.
Secondary weapon: Bow.
Other: She has been training for fight on the streets for a long time. She wanted to be an officer like Officer Jenny. She has taken basical medical training and has had hand to hand combat training.

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Well since Gone but not Forgotten seems to be dying, I may aswell.
Edit 1: Forgot to add image. Its in the attached files. The image to the mask I meant.
Name: Hades 'Headhunter' Whitecastle

Appearance: Hades, underneath all his clothing, has burn marks all over his skin, the point where you can even see flesh where the skin couldnt re-connect anymore. This is the very reason he keeps himself so heavily clothed. He lost nearly all his hair in the fire aswell, which is the second reason. His hair, while barely being present, is an ash-black colour and his eyes are a light-blue colour. He stands at 6'2ft tall. He wears a skull mask (as seen in the attached image) and a spiked biker helmet (the one where the spikes are arranged in a mohawk fashion) to completely cover up everything but his eyes. For clothing he wears a black leather jacket you'd see a biker wear, with a red scarf tucked underneath the collar. His hands are covered by leather gloves of matching colour and his legs are also hidden by black leather pants with matching combat boots. He keeps all this colour on himself for three reasons: 1: Black is just his favourite colour. 2: With an outfit like this it's quite hard to spot him in the dark. 3: Extra protection and it hides all burned bits of him.

Personality: A stubborn lonewolf who went through alot due to the apocalypse had maddened him up quite alot. He's a lone wolf who seemingly suffers from megalomania. He always tries to get his way, as he is extremely stubborn on it and will most likely go his own way rather than listen to the others who have better plans. When he's not around anyone, he's taking time to care for his pokemon. He does most of his killings for the sake of keeping his team alive in first priority, then him in second place.

Sexuality: Straight, though tries his best to appear disinterested in love.

Partner: Hunter (Zoroark, M, Shiny)

Pokemon:
Zoroark (M, Shiny)
Mightyena (F,)
Hydreigon (M)
Sharpedo (F, Shiny)
Tyranitar (M)
Cacturn (M)

Family member(s) lost: Parents, Brother. (House Fire in which he had to fight his infected parents and had to escape without the time to save his brother.)

Weapon: Dual Khopesh

Secondary weapon: Molotov Cocktails and Throwing Knives

Other: He's usually found riding around on a Harley-Davidson Low Rider motorcycle he stole once to make a getaway. It is iconic for its loud sounds and black appearance.

Attachments

• The Mask.jpg
    The Mask.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
I completely forgot to add in the referenced mask to the attached files. Fixed that now.
Oh, and may I ask where everyone is currently? I'm kinda stuck on where I'm gonna let Hades come into play.

Last edited:

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Name:Justin Hardin
Appearance:Thick Dirty Blond Hair, Deep Brown Eyes, Pinkish White Skin. Has full grey clothing on, including a jacket, and has skimmed down his backpack size. Stands at 6’00”, and weighs around 150.00lbs
Personality: Still pretty optimistic, but serious. He had lost all of his immediate family members. Arceus knows what happened to the others. Has a soft spot for younger kids, and brave, but nervous.
Sexuality: Straight
Partner: Buddy the Samurott
Pokemon:Buddy the Samurott(M), Boss the Scolipede(M), Charles the Krookodile(M), Nijima the Sigilyph(M), Frosty the Cryogonal(GL), Samuel the Heatmor(M)
Family member(s) lost: All of immediate, unknown other.
Weapon: Bladed Whip
Secondary weapon: Flare Gun and Gas(Has a little gas container on each flare that bursts open to release gas on enemies. Shoots FLARES)
Other: Gained the whip from an old friend...

Hello again! I exist still, I promise!

also @Hungry Badass Don't worry the Persona RP is coming I've just been away a while I'm writing the first post!
(GL stands for Genderless)

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
I decided to start rping on Pokecharms again! So I hope this is open since I loved the previous versions.

Name: Nick de Lafayette
Appearance: Blue Leather Jacket, Black hair, black T-shirt under jacket, black jeans, combat boots
Personality: Cool, Has little bit of anger issues, Only kind to his friends
Sexuality: Bisexual but usually doesn’t show it
Partner: Poli the Poliwrath (M)
Pokemon: Poli, Blastoise (M), Charizard (Shiny M), Venusaur (M), Pidgeot (M)
Family member(s) lost: Parents, little sister
Weapon: Silenced Pistol
Secondary weapon: Combat Knife and Throwing Knives
Other: Best friend Coop

Name: Cooper “Coop” Parker
Appearance: Green sweatshirt with black T-shirt under, brown hair that is swooshed back, black pants, green sneakers
Personality: Cool, usually has to hold back Nick from when he gets mad
Sexuality: Straight
Partner: Swampert (M)
Pokemon: Swampert, Greninja (M), Salamence (M), Dragonite (M)
Family member(s) lost: parents and two brothers
Weapon: Silenced Pistol
Secondary weapon: Combat Knife
Other: Best friend Nick