• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Same, but I'll be around tomorrow."
Oh, hey Lucario, come here." Ben called his pokemon, who had just gone out of the pokecenter door. The lucario looked towards the crying girl, sensing her sadness, but Ben simply shook his head.
"Anyway, I think I'll walk around the place a bit before tucking in. I'll see you later, and " He flashed a look at the girl "good luck to both of you."

"Cya Ben." Sasha shouted as he walked out of the door.
"Your pokemon are healed Sasha." The nurse chimed.
Sasha then picked up his pokemon, putting them in his utility belt and letting lucario and greninja walk with him.
"You sure you'll be fine?" he asked the girl.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ben walked around the place, looking around and planning his next course of action.
A battle would be nice, but would he really need to visit the pokecenter so soon?
What else would he do? Other than wear down his already worn shoes with all this walking.
He moved toward the loud explosions and cries were, presumably where some battles are being done, and sat down.
After asking his styler rotom to bring up a video of the opening ceremony, Ben asked Lucario "Notify me if anybody interesting passes by K'?
The Lucario nodded and sat next to his trainer, partially focused on the video and partially focused on the auras around the duo

Any normal Eevee would seemingly cower at such a direct assault. Instead, without even so much as an afterthought, it charged on ahead, making it appear as a blur to most who saw besides perhaps the other trainer she was batting against, easily rivaling the Quick Attack in speeds. Their minds were linked so no words were necessary as their bond transcended mere words. But, within that bond, a command was issued. Before the two clashed, an Reflect Barrier was erected right before the two clashed towards one another, erected mere seconds. If the Pokémon and Trainer could react, another command was issued to the Pokémon in case of a counter. Due to the momentum, and power of the other pokemon if he hit the reflect at such force, the odds are all of the knockback would be sent directly at the opposing pokemon.

If this were to be successful and any openings were made, she would say within the bonds a powerful command , Hidden Reserves, which combined Last Resort with Double Edge, charging forward at break neck speeds. While not the most eloquent of attacks, anyone with a brain would know that if this hit , massive damage would be given to all involved.

@Jade_Eevee53

Eva kept her head in her Eevee's mane, using her as a shield against other people. When the young man from earlier asked if she was okay, Eve growled at him, clearly disinterested at any sort of hidden pity directed towards her trainer at the moment.

Besides, Eva lost a big match. Why can't anyone see that she needed to be left alone? Eve just looked back at her trainer's drooped head, her rainbow hair vibrant in the eight colors of Eevee and its evolutions. She could feel tears staining her luxurious coat, matting it up a little.

This loss really broke her hard.

What broke Evangeline from her position was a sweet voice from the counter, alerting her that her Pokemon were healed and ready. Glacier and Umbra erupted out of their PokeBalls and ran over to Eva clearly upset, as well, as evident by their furrowed brows, their ears laying back, and the sad, glintless look in their eyes. They both hopped on the bench on each side of her and nuzzled her sides and arms.

Eva could feel the cold fur nuzzling her on her left, while she could feel something nuzzling her on her right, with the soft glow of her yellow light pouring through her hair that shielded her teary eyes from the populace around her.

That's when she walked in.

Sheila was starting to get bored and wanted to see what the competitors were like. That's when she walked in on a young girl, surrounded by an Eevee, Umbreon, and Glaceon. She was hunched over on her Eevee's body, with the Glaceon on her left and her Umbreon on her right, trying to console her. Walking over, she vaguely remembered her from the newspapers in Galar when she was back home. She had beaten the Galar Champion with her Eevee and their Evolutions. Interested, she walked over.

The Eevee glared at her, until she realized there was something odd about her. Did she recognize them? Why did she exude so much power and finesse?

That's when Eva looked up, and her glistening eyes from the tears widen in shock and surprise. No... It can't be...

Sheila?

She hastily wiped the tears from her eyes before looking up at her with astonishment clearly written on her face, the agape mouth and the blankness and absence of thought.

She was being checked on by the Spire Master, herself. Or so she thought. Maybe she was here to congratulate her on her first battle. Or maybe she was here to check out the competition. Or maybe she was here to gloat on her loss in her first match.

Eva, shutting her mouth and quickly getting defensive - yet couldn't help the sense of pride and excitement bubbling within her to meet such a celebrity - said, "Oh, h-hi. You must be Sheila. I read about you in the papers before I went on my journey. You beat the Galar Champion at the time without Dynamaxing. That was truly incredible. I watched it all on my TV."

Sheila smiled. Great, a fan, but one who isn't fangirling and fainting and asking for an autograph. No, recognition of her skills was what Sheila was wanting and Sheila knew that this girl did appreciate the training she put in her Pokemon.

Eva, now feeling stupid for not introducing herself, simply chuckled and scratched the back of her neck nervously before continuing. "Oh, sorry. I uh... My name is Evangeline, but most people call me Eva."

"Pretty name, Evangeline," Sheila responded. It was a gruff, wild Galarian accent, nothing like Eva's refined Galarian accent.

The Spire Master smiled before offering some advice. "Well, seems like you were having a rough time here. Don't worry, we all did getting here. My first match, I lost. But don't worry. You'll get there with the rest of us, and you may give a Battle Master a run for their money. Now, don't give up and keep fighting and training to where you want to be. Your Pokemon are capable, I can see it in them. But don't let them down because of a simple loss. Learn from your mistakes, make new combinations of moves, and keep fighting."

With that, Sheila nodded in farewell and walked off. Eva was completely entranced. Wow, the Spire Master really thought she could do it. Rise up. Well, she wasn't going to disappoint. Her three vulpine Pokemon looked just as excited as she was, and they both chittered in agreement to get better. Eva nodded, returned her Pokemon, and stood up. Renewed in her energy to keep fighting, she left the Pokemon Center and tried to find Edward. Maybe he was still at the battlefield.

Meanwhile, Sheila chuckled at Eva's reaction to her sudden appearance as she played the memory back like a tape. It was funny, and she knew she struck determination in her to get better. Hopefully, she commits.

She walked along the battling area, ignoring the battles happening around her before coming up to a battle with another Spire Master and a Participant duking it out. Interested, she stood there and watched.

Last edited:
"... Interesting. Even in the face of danger a cool head is formed. You are no ordinary trainer. But do not think victory is yours ". In response Eevee was given a very interesting command. She cloaked her tail in Iron Tail and the Exclusive Move Baddy Bad, alongside it's rushing move, putting forth all her momentum. The result was unfortunately, while both clearly collided, Lily was sent flying the opposite due to the immense momentum both pokemon had, but due to only the tail receiving such an injury and protected by Baddy Bad, only half damage was done to it.

Eevee was stumbling slightly , but shook it's head and said it's valiant signature cry. It wasn't beaten.

@Merciless Medic

Ajax smiled at Shade’s excitement
“I can’t see why not, meet me on the other side of the island, at the top of the big hill is a small plateau, I guess you could say it’s a little hidden practice spot. I expect you there by Dawns-end. Now everyone who wants a loofa get back in your Pokeballs, we’re headed back to the plateau. If you aren’t coming now make your own way back.” Ajax turned to his Pokémon behind him, returning Toph and Turbo as he waited for the rest of them to decide.
Bastion and Rose chose to stay with their trainer as always, though chose not to return to their Pokeballs instead they would simply travelled alongside him. A similar decision was made by Gemini, Navi, Hirobi and Naga. The quartet weren’t especially interested in traveling alone, much preferring to stay with Ajax and the others, safely resting with their Pokeballs.
Akira and Hitari had been waiting for the opportunity to challenge each-other and as such readied themselves to race their way to the plateau, each climbing aboard Levi as the Gyarados let out a triumphant roar.
“Well then it seems thats all settled now, let’s head out. Computer open the rear doors to the landing pad” Ajax smiled as the doors behind him opened and he stepped out into the twilight glow of the evening and the gentle breeze of the island. Levi and passengers headed off first, the Atrocious Pokemon using bounce to leapfrog his way down the outside of the spire, using the various outcroppings and landing zones before reaching the beach below, the trio of Roserade, Greninja and Gyarados immediately splitting up to begin their race. Zero hovered his way forward, turning over so his back was horizontal for Ajax to stand upon, similarly Bastion folded his legs up into himself and allowed Rose to climb top his back for the pair to make their way to the plateau.
Ajax turned with a final bow “I’ll see you at dawn Shade” before stepping back effortlessly onto his Cryogonal, the ice type begun to hover away slowly at first as Ajax continued to face toward Shade before rotating 180 degrees and launching off away from the Spire

Shade watched as Ajax's assembly of Pokemon did their thing and race each other to the plateau. The adrenaline from the battle was still coursing through her veins, so she knew she wasn't going to sleep tonight, which was exacerbated by her excitement. She returned to the Pokemon Center, healed her two Pokemon some more, and walked back to her personal room. Her Pokemon had been waiting for her and had watched her performance against Ajax. As soon as Doom and Gar left their PokeBalls, they got dogpiled by all of Shade's other Pokemon. She had to chuckle. It was cute.

Chu was the only one out of all the Pokemon to be surfing in the air overhead due to excitement, sparks of electricity turned into sparkles showering over the dogpile.

Shade clapped her hands and her Pokemon immediately undid themselves and stood at attention, with Chu the Alolan Raichu being in the middle. From Chu's right, there was Gar the Gengar, Robin the Decidueye, Princess the Jellicent, and Mitosis the Reuniclus. From Chu's left, there was Doom the Houndoom, Schwartz the Hydreigon, and Zim the Malamar.

Shade clapped her hands again, this time in excitement. "Because we did so well, Ajax, the man we were fighting, is going to teach us at dawn first thing. And because I can't sleep, I'll be doing something. You guys should get some well deserved sleep before we train with the Spire Master."

Now they were buzzing with happiness and excitement, and maybe Shade should have told them later. Shade realized her issue and she mentally facepalmed. Now how was she going to get everyone to sleep?

Then she had an idea. She looked to Gar, who met the gaze with his own mischievous red glare. He floated up so he was in front of the crew and his eyes began glowing blue, and a weak wave of sleep suggestion came out and calmed the excited group down, enough to make them sleep. Doom was having issues falling asleep, but he did so anyway. Gar then turned around and stared at Shade with that same look.

She needed sleep too.

She looked at him with some confusion and then realized what he was going to do. She ran away, trying not to get hit with Hypnosis, but ultimately failed as Gar appeared in front of her by melting into her shadow and appearing in front of her abruptly. Seeing Gar's visage blur and wobble was all she knew before she fell into a deep sleep, where Gar caught her body as it slumped over him and he carried her to bed and tucked her in.

He knew her Pokemon would like to wake up next to her, so he carried Chu and Doom to be sleeping next to her, then Zim to be sleeping by her bed on the floor with Schwartz a little ways below him, Mitosis at the foot of Shade's bed, and Robin leaning against the wall. Then, he put Princess a little ways above Zim and then relaxed in Shade's shadow, putting himself to sleep before the big day.

Meanwhile, Eva was unable to find Edward, but she did notice a battle nearby, and the Spire Master who had inspired her earlier was there watching. Walking up to the Pidgeot and Eevee fighting, she realized that this Eevee was being commanded by none other than another Spire Master.

Although, looking up at the sky, she saw it getting quite dark, the sunset becoming more blue, purple, and dark blue, with the pinks and golds fleeing behind the horizon. She wanted to watch the battle, but her sleep schedule was starting to kick her. She walked past them and went on to the residential area and made a room for herself, grabbing the key and making her way inside.

As she entered, she stretched before releasing all of her Pokemon and she got ready for bed. Laying down on her super comfortable bed, her Pokemon surrounded her, with her Eevee and Sylveon cuddling her while the other six curled around her torso and head. Smiling as her Sylveon's ribbons coiled around her arms, Flareon's heat radiating on her back, Glaceon's icy cold radiating on her legs - even through the blanket, a little light coming off of her Umbreon behind her head, a calming scent and feel from her Leafeon, Vaporeon, and Espeon near her head, lower back, and belly respectively, and feeling Eevee's fur in her arms.

It was a good day.

Meanwhile, Sheila saw how dark it was, but failed to notice the one she had inspired earlier walk away. She decided to head back, as she was also getting tired. She released her Dragonite, who looked at her questioningly before Sheila climbed on his back. Being a bipedal species, he was commonly found being on all fours, which made for getting on and off a lot easier. The Dragonite took off quickly and flew back to Sheila's room at the top of the residential tower - a luxurious room awaiting her as she landed on the balcony. She released all of her Pokemon and fell asleep on the floor, finding it more comfortable than her bed.

Her Dragonite and Garchomp curled around her, her Hydreigon was behind Dragonite, Tyranitar behind Garchomp, Salamence sleeping on top of Metagross - who is sleeping nearby in the corner of the room, Goodra in another corner of the room, Kommo-o in another corner of the room, and Dragapult coiled around Sheila in a cuddling embrace.

It was time for fun tomorrow.

Last edited:
That eevee kinda seemed mean, maybe its just overprotective Sasha was thinking as he walked into the battle hallway. Another few hours gone, and he decided he would battle his first match. But who to pick from. Sasha walked up to the clerk and asked who was available to battle. She told him to wait for someone to challange him, and Sasha decided to go into the stands to watch any battles that were going on.

Last edited:
Eevee stood triumphant. Despite it's injuries, clearly it was still able to fight, as taking on it's own move essentially was nothing less than a bad move. Protect couldn't help right now. Now it was time to do something interesting. With the Z-Ring on her arm, she activated the dance. With it, the other versions of Eevee came to give her the mother of all amps , increasing all of her stats well above their peak right now.

Frankie stared for a moment. Before gesturing her Eevee to come to her with their Bond. They did, and she told it what to do. Without any further warning, it used the psychic waves. It dashed immensely faster than before, using reflect to advance it's charge at phenomenal levels. Now was the time to do something crazy. Due to the cool down of Mirror Coat it wasn't a spammable move , so the bird pokemon it was fighting couldn't do anything protect wise. And for this type of situation, a move extremely difficult to dodge was best. So, combining Veevee Voley with Last Resort, constantly stacking Curse upon Curse Amp, then immediately hit the ground with the powerful Fairy Type Move, forcing a substitute while blinding the area in immense light.

Substitute allowed her to get behind the bird pokemon in close quarters, hoping to deliver a devastating blow from the back from this amped up power. Since Extreeme Evoboost was essentially a Mega Evolution amp into of Curse and Last Resort stacked with Adaptability, to say this would hurt immensely if it landed is a true understatement.

Having finished a very fun and pleasant dinner, Robin bid Akabane and her friend goodbye as he retired to his hotel room. Robin set down his backpack and sword, jumping onto his bed. Cherry quickly followed, landing on her trainer's chest.
"Oof!" Robin said, wincing as the Plusle landed on his gut. "You weigh a ton, Cherry! What all did you eat?"
The blue haired swordsman pet his small electric type Pokemon as she curled up on her trainer's chest, smiling at the ceiling.
"It's been a good day, huh Cherry?" Robin asked, petting the Plusle behind the ears. "You were really buddying up with Akabane's Pokemon there. Don't you think you were laying it on a little thick?"
The Plusle merely yawned and began to nod off.
"Aw, you're just a little scamp." Robin paused a moment, staring at the ceiling. "I wonder what the next few days have in store for us, huh Cherry?"
With that, the blue haired swordsman began to nod off as well, and the man slowly fell asleep.

Her Eevee known as Lily was healed and she looked back at her and waved, as her trainer smiled warmly. "I would also want a rematch Shade . You have a lot of potential as a trainer. I hope to be able to fight you when you get organized and become a better trainer" . She said, with Lily was now on a shoulder as she headed out, with her dearest sister timidly walking behind her. But if one would notice,a dark shadow was surrounding the Hydreigon the other woman wielded, which made Frankie slightly nervous. She knew what this meant, and with her sister being a challenger, she hoped her sister didn't do anything too dangerous.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
While returning Aria, Talia was about to command Psychic to try and deflect the move, but suddenly realized what time it was. Glancing up, she simply commanded Harmony to dodge. Though confused, Harmony did so.
"Hey Neon! It's getting pretty dark, and it's gonna be hard for our Pokemon to see. What do ya say we finish this tomorrow?" she called.

Incineroar’s fists slammed into the ground instead of Harmony. He grew frustrated, and kicked a pebble on the ground. Alakazam’s charge beam also missed.
Neon also noticed what time it was. “Oh jeez. Time flies.”
He returned Incineroar and Alakazam.
“Yeah, I agree. Time really flew by.”
Lucario nodded.
“Alrighty, let’s continue this tomorrow.” Neon walked over to Talia and offered his hand forward for a handshake. “Nice meeting ya.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Returning the handshake, Talia smiled, as Harmony flew to her side. "And you as well. I'm looking forward to continuing our battle tomorrow... you're a skilled battler, you know. It's obvious you know your Pokemon very well." Harmony chirped affirmatively, as if agreeing with her trainer's words.
Giving a small yawn, the young woman gave a small wave. "See you tomorrow!" she called cheerfully, before heading back to her accomodations.

A small, goofy grin appeared on Neon’s face. He took compliments very well, and was always happy to receive them. “Thanks! You’re a skilled battler too. Your Pokémon move with grace and agility, only about half of my attacks hit.” He said with a laugh. “You obviously share a strong bond with your Pokémon.” He then waved goodbye, and went back to the hotel he was staying in.
He took a shower, brushed his teeth, etc. He then flopped in bed, and went to sleep.

-Ceres-

Ceres was one of the last to leave the stadium, after she had her Pokémon restored, she returned to her private waiting room and packed up her ocarinas, cleaning them and replacing them back into their case then a slightly larger exterior bag which she wore like a nice drawstring backpack. Her team of Pokémon were out and about throughout the room, most of them were happy with how the battle had turned out including Ceres. It was an odd battle for sure and something different, battling with only three members of the team was definitely different, especially against Celeste’s team which every member could easily hold their own while Ceres’s own team functioned more like a single unit, utilizing and playing off of each other’s support abilities to overwhelm their opponent. Despite this, Ceres was extremely close to beating Celeste tonight, despite the mistakes she made, it still came down to a coin toss victory and she was satisfied with it.

Moegami was sitting at the table where Ceres was cleaning and packing up her ocarinas, of everyone on her team he was the only one that was pouting and beating himself up over his loss. Ceres glanced at him with a gentle smile every now and then while she cleaned her instruments. The Cinderace was visibly upset, frowning with his brow furrowed, slouching in his chair with his arms folded. It reminded Ceres of her brothers when they get too rowdy and were forced to sit in time out on a chair. Whisper sat next to Ceres eyeing Moegami. “Come on big boy, there’s no need to be upset now is there?”

Moegami looked up at her, he seemed like he was almost on the verge of crying. “Oh, c’mon now, cheer up! It was a great battle, and we were so close. I’m not upset about it at all either is Snips or Xoa.” Ceres gestured to the two mentioned Pokémon. Snips was floating around in the room, playing and horsing around with the Dreepys in his horns. Xoa was in the pool with Miyo splashing around. Ceres could tell that Moegami was trying hard to hold back his tears. It’s always been this way for him, despite him being one of the strongest and oldest members of the team, Moegami always gets extremely emotional when he loses a close battle. “It was a, for fun battle, nothing gained and nothing lost, right?” Ceres placed the last ocarina into the case and closed it, then placed the case into her outer bag. “And besides, you pretty much tied going head to head with Sylvia. And you know as well as I do, that little pink Eeveeloution Celeste has, is one of the most difficult Pokémon in the entire Spire to take down.” Ceres slipped into a light hoodie, she was still chilled from the battle against Kayo. Another thing that Ceres learned the hard way, Pokémon battles are not just all about the Pokémon, the wellbeing of the trainer is just as important for them to be able to keep a clear mind and strategize under, sometimes, extremely harsh conditions is not an easy task but often overlooked by trainers.

Moegami seemed to have calmed down slightly, Snips engaged him in some humorous conversation as Ceres put on the sling backpack of her instrument’s carry case. “Well, what do you all feel like eating tonight?” Ceres asked as she walked to the pool where Miyo and Xoa was, “Do you two want to stay out or go back into your Pokéballs?” the two water Pokémon looked at Ceres then at each other and nodded at Ceres, “Alright, in it is. We’ll see you two in a bit.” Ceres returned her two water types. Ferris walked up next to Ceres and gently nudged at his own Pokéball and returned himself. “Alight then, so I guess it up to us three to decide what to eat.” Ceres smiled. “Well, let’s go take a walk and see what sounds good then yea?” Ceres opened the door to the room, Moegami walked out first looking more confident and like himself, Whisper followed behind him and Snips snaked out of the room as a large black shadow on the floor.

She felt her phone vibrate and saw a message from Celeste inviting her to breakfast the next morning. She smiled and replied yes before replacing her phone and heading for the city to get whatever her team decided they wanted.

-Kari-

With all the excitement Kari almost forgotten how hungry she was until she smelled food from the vendors when she was flying over the town. She and her team grabbed a very large assortment of grilled and barbecued goods from the street vendors in the area, and enjoyed them as they leisurely walked back to their room and finished them there.

The rooms were large with a huge bed a large table with chairs, two large sofas in one corner and a wall of a window, in the wall next to the bed was a Spire Trainer Information Kiosk. After taking a long lazy bath, and the high from the evening’s events coming down, Kari was completely exhausted. Her Pokémon were strewn around the room finding whatever they found comfortable and fell asleep. Kari drifted off to sleep nearly as soon as her head hit the pillow, it was the most comfortable bed she had ever laid on.

~~~~~~~~~~ TIME SKIP NEXT MORNING AFTER THIS POST ~~~~~~~~~~

"Hold on a moment!" called out Edward to his opponent, who was walking away, "That was a good -" But she was already gone. Sighing, he called back Morgan and headed over to the terminal. The words "Congratulations Edward Thistle!" were displayed in big letters on the screen, and checking revealed that he now had one Glory point. He smiled, happy to be one step closer to the top, but then let it drop. I hope Eva is okay - she looked like she was taking that loss pretty hard... I don't know - that battle was really close. The trainers here are no joke. He took a Max Revive out of his bag and tapped it against Dino's ball, releasing the healing energy contained within the crystal to bring the Haxorus back to a healthy condition, and he resolved to get to his room before healing Morgan, since her condition was better and it was getting late. Tomorrow, I should see if I can find that lady - what was her name again? Ah, yes, Ceres Aeons - and ask her for some tips on training Noro.

Neon woke up the next morning. Not in a nice way either. He snoozed his alarm without giving it a second thought. Alakazam then floated up to him. Neon. The alarm is usually an indicator that it is time to get up. Alakazam was speaking to him using telepathy. (I'm relatively sure Alakazam have telepathic abilities, if they don't, I can always edit it.) And considering you have a battle today, it is a good idea to get to the battlefield early in order to- Neon touched the top of Alakazam's head. Neon, I do not have a snooze button. Neon straight up slapped Alakzam's head. Alakazam's eyes narrowed, and he used his telepathic abilities to flip the bed over, and Neon fell out.
"Ah fu-!" Neon started, but Alakazam glared at him before he could finish. "Fun! Today's gonna be fun!" Alakazam squinted. Nice save. "Thank you, I thought so."
Neon got dressed, and did all the things people do in the morning. (Because it'd just be a waste of time to list all of them.) The Pokemon that were currently in his party were doing their own thing. Gigalith was standing still, most likely asleep. Alakazam was currently flipping the bed back over and fixing the sheets and blankets. Incineroar was arm wrestling Lucario, they were currently in a tie, and Lucario didn't seem to be paying much attention. Krookodile was trying to get Slaking to wake up. He was failing of course, Slaking just yawned and ignored him. Eventually, Neon had to put Slaking in his poke ball in order to get anywhere. He also returned Gigalith, Alakazam, and Incineroar. He rode on Mamoswine to get to the battlefield, then returned him to his Pokeball. While he waited for his opponent, he played rock paper scissors with Lucario.

Last edited:
Shade woke up, very refreshed, despite it being five hours since she was unceremoniously put to sleep. She could see the dark blues and indigos starting to become lighter, and she woke up the rest of her team. After her quick morning routine and getting her Pokemon ready, she returned them all except for her Hydreigon, who flew over to the balcony as fast as he could. Shade hopped on and enjoyed the ride as Schwartz flew over to the rendezvous point where Ajax wanted them to meet. Shade was pretty pumped and her Pokemon in their PokeBalls could feel it, and it was fueling their adrenaline. So much so, that they were shaking, some more than others. Schwartz found the location and dove towards it, reaching breakneck speeds. Shade hugged and ducked into Schwartz's body, basically melding her body with his own. Right when it seemed Schwartz was about to smash into the ground, his wings flew out and the rush of wind hit his wings, sending him up a bit and saving his body from becoming paste. It rocketed him back up in the air, doing a loop before slowing down and coasting right along the ground, at least several feet in the air. As soon as Schwartz twirled about, Shade let go, letting her body drop elegantly to the ground before landing on her feet and rolling into the drop. Still her feet stung, but the adrenaline rush was amazing. Schwartz took a moment to slow down before hovering behind Shade.

"Alright, Ajax, I'm here." Her voice was just oozing with excitement and determination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eva woke up, feeling a little bit better about things, but she still felt bad. She got up, did her morning routine, fed her Pokemon, and then returned them before heading out. She went out to the cafe to get something to eat, where she spotted Sasha. She wanted to try her hand at battling, but she didn't want to embarrass herself. She walked over to Sasha and smiled at him. "Hey, uh... Are you a Battle Master or a Participant? I want to battle this morning." (I know this isn't Shade, but Shade can't be late for her appointment with Ajax).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sheila woke up feeling energized, as that happened usually when she fell asleep on the floor. She got up, got dressed, fed her Pokemon, and flew out on her Dragonite. She wanted to explore the island a bit before returning back to her usual prowling around the city, but that's when she found a group of Pokemon beneath her. Diving down, she noticed it was Ajax and Shade. She smirked. Of course, he was helping her out. He had a knack for mentoring. She kept on flying until they got a little ways away before they landed, opting to keep themselves hidden as they watched the training between Shade and Ajax.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Ben woke up, looked around and groaned.
"Damn, I slept outside." he stretched as he got up. His hair was a mess, his clothes were dirty, and he had a crick on his neck.
All in all, he slept pretty well.
Lucario was already up, keeping watch to see if any poor sap would try to attack his trainer.
"Dude, no one is going to mug me." deadpanned Ben. Lucario remained silent "Whatever. I'll see where we could get something to eat. I think there's a cafe somewhere around here." he said before walking toward where he thought the cafe was.
After a bit of walking, he opened the cafe doors and went over to the counter. On his way, he noticed sad girl talking to sasha. Wow, he really made her feel better? Good for him. he kept his distance however. Clearly she wanted to nothing to to with him.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(Next day)

Melody had emerged from her Pokeball already, patiently awaiting her trainer's awakening. Harmony, however, wasn't nearly as patient.
The fairy-type was flying around the room, glaring down at the sleeping trainer, giving what seemed like sighs of frustration. Finally, her patience reached its end, and she summoned a Fairy Wind with her wings, blowing it down at the bed.

It took Talia a second to realize why her hair was now everywhere and why she was now covered in pink glitter, but she realized what had happened upon looking at Harmony's giggling face. The young woman gave the Togekiss a playful glare. "Couldn't wait to get back to that battle of yours, could you?"
Melody looked positively appalled at her fellow Flying-type's actions, and proceeded to give an unintelligible yet very loud berating. Talia couldn't understand a word she said, but Harmony's sheepish look said it all.

After getting ready for the day, Talia headed to the battlefield, a skip in her step. Her two flying Pokemon were right behind her, twittering away in Pokespeech. Finally, she reached the field once more.

"Hey Neon!" she called, with her Pokemon following suit in their respective languages. "What do ya say we finish this off?"

Neon had just beat Lucario Paper-Rock when Talia arrived.
“Wow, I finally woke up earlier than somebody!”
Alakazam popped out of his Pokeball. Ahem.
Neon sighed and tossed Alakazam a Pokepuff as thanks.
“Alright, let’s go!”
Alakazam floated over to the battlefield, and meditated.
Neon threw a Pokeball way up high in the air, about 20 feet. (Neon has a good throwing arm.) Incineroar fell and landed on his feet. He struck a pose.
“Alright, ready when you are!” Neon was practically bouncing on his heels in excitement.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Alright, let's finish this once and for all! Harmony, you're up! Cadence, let's go!"
She tossed a Pokeball in the air, revealing a Meowstic, who took a bow on the field. Harmony flew onto the field, twirling and laughing.
"Cadence, Helping Hand! Harmony, Hyper Voice!"
As Cadence sent a sphere of energy towards the Jubilee Pokemon, Harmony took a deep breath in, before singing an incredibly high-pitched note. Waves of sound tore the ground where they touched, barreling towards both the opposing Pokemon.

While Incineroar couldn’t talk, his face clearly said: ‘Oh crap.’
A quick communication passed between Alakazam and Incineroar, then Incineroar used earthquake, then jumped up and dived into the ground with one of his infamous “Dive Bombs”, which is a Cross Chop combined with a Flame Charge, causing the ground to fly up, blocking the Hyper Voice. Incineroar then spun towards Meowstic, his hands covered in dark flames. (Darkest Lariat)
Neon sighed. “This isn’t the most noble of strategies, but, you leave me no choice!”
Neon looked at Alakazam, and they nodded.
Alakazam used Double Team, and over 70 clones of Alakazam appeared on the battlefield.(Too much?)
Then, they all used Charge Beam at once, and all were aimed at Togekiss. The fake ones didn’t do damage, but they still were heavily blinding and confusing.

Last edited:
Sasha saw the girl who asked him, he recognised her as the one with that eevee that growled at him while he asked her is she was ok. But, she asked him to battle, and he couldn't waste the oppertunity.
"I'll battle you, meet me in the battlefield in...about 15 min? That good with you? "

Eva nodded. She then realized it was the same guy from before, but she had to keep her pride intact and didn't say she recognized him, though the look of recognition in her eyes may speak the truth too much if he ever noticed. She also noticed another guy from earlier looking at her, but made sure to not look at him. She felt a little embarrassed, but she couldn't tell them that she was sorry. What nonsense was that? She felt like she wasn't in the wrong then and she still believed that now.

She hurried out and went to the Pokemon Center to switch out her Pokemon before returning back to the battlefield. What she did took ten minutes so now she had to wait for five more minutes. She had to prove to herself that she could win.

Sasha walked out to the battlefield and stood waiting for Eva. He had all 12 of his pokemon on him, but decided to mix up his team. He went to the far side and set down 6 pokéballs on the bench and started to do some stretches in the trainer square while waiting for Eva.

She looked to see Sasha arrive, but instead of seeing her, he was doing stretches. A little peeved that she was being ignored, whether that was Sasha's goal or not, she walked up to the terminal and initiated another match.

She looked over at Sasha. "Wanna do a full battle? Double battle? And what's your name?"

"Full battle, not half, or 3 quarters, 1 full battle. I'm ready when you are. Go Sudowoodo!!!" Sasha shouted to Eva.
Sasha then sent out his pokeball and then with a flash of energy his Mr. Mime was standing on the battlefield doing that wierd wall thing he was always doing.

"Yea, but what's your name? I need it for the terminal." She noted at Sasha's nickname for his Mr. Mime. Was that its actual nickname or was that a coverup so people can lose their guard? Whatever it was, it was pretty clever.

She decided to type in on the holographic buttons of Full Battle, Single Battle, and her name. Evangeline Terra was what she put in. Now she needed Sasha's name.

Eva gave him a deadpan look before inputting his name and heading to her side of the field. Since he chose a Mr. Mime, she's going to send out her Jolteon. In a sudden flash of light, a male Jolteon appeared before them. Time to be quick and fast.

She decided to take the first move. She told Jolt to do evasive maneuvers, to which he replied with using Agility and Quick Attack to dodge anything heading her way, and Double Team to make it even harder. She then had him use Pin Missile. Dozens of tiny needles erupted from the many Jolteon's spikes. Only the real one will cause damage, but who was the real one?

Sasha saw this tactic and decided to sweep the doubles and pin missiles and then find the real jolteon.
"Use dazzling gleam and follow up with a metronome!" Sasha commanded.
A bright burst of light shot out from Mr. Mime's hands sweeping the missiles and launching towards the jolteons.
Then Mr. Mime quickly froze up and then had a pool of water come from his feet and with his hands extended shot out the pool towards the jolteon(s)(water pledge)

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
After his meal, Ben was considering following Sasha and his friend. He wasn't sure if there was anything else to do, and maybe sasha could convince the girl to hate him less. Besides, they were going to battle, and he wanted to see how much Sasha had advanced over time.
He stood up "Alright Lucario! Let's see how their battle is going." Lucario gave him a skeptical look. "Don't worry, I'll let you lead this time. I don't trust my navigational senses at the moment anyway."
Satisfied, Lucario briefly closed his eyes, sensing the auras from about half a mile around. He nodded and motioned for Ben to follow him. Ben nodded and followed his pokemon.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(OOC: Miracle Eye ignores evasion and removes the Psychic immunity from a Dark type. This is how I interpreted it. Also, Cadence's Psychic is merely what Cadence intends to do, it's your choice to have Incineroar somehow evade it or not.)

Twirling in the air, Harmony flew directly up, causing the Charge Beams to create an explosion of light. Unfortunately, this threw Cadence off slightly, and hindered him from putting up a full Protect. The protective screen only managed to hold back a portion of the damage, causing Cadence to wince slightly.
"Cadence, you know what to do!"
Cadence's eyes glowed brightly. This did two things: caused him to be able to see past Alakazam's clones, and negated Incineroar's immunity to his primary typing. Now, he could really work his magic. It was very unlikely that either would realize this - or Neon, for that matter, as it looked like any other Psychic move - so Cadence was essentially playing mind games with trainer and Pokemon alike. Cadence vaguely gestured to Harmony, showing the Jubilee Pokemon which of the clones was the real one.
"Cadence, Psychic on Incineroar! Harmony, Air Slash!"
Harmony fired her aerial slashes directly at the real Alakazam, which was sure to be an alarming maneuver. Cadence, meanwhile, prepared his psychic energy to slam Incineroar into the ground, his ears unfolding.