• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

*Aquaman comes over and uses ProgAdv as he combines the moves AquBomb, AquSwrd and HeroSld to use HyraBlst on you*

@Nebulix Banned for being an overrated meme, endorsing drug use, forgetting sentence capitalization and forgetting the period in your post.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
@Nebulix Banned for not specifying the lie and thus appearing to be blatantly accusing me of something.
@Kibago, banned for trying to defend yourself from my correct accusation of you lying. (the lie was that I banned myself, here's proof:
@Kibago banned for having a problem with me quoting. also idc it was basicly teh same lol xd
@Nebulix for not playing by the game’s rules. (E.g. Banning yourself instead of @Kibago.)
)

@WalterTheRalts Banned for breaking the game rules as you are only allowed to ban the person ABOVE you, not two people at once.

(This is seriously making me question if people actually READ the damn rules in the first post instead of just jumping in like a bunch of headless chickens...)

Last edited:
@Kibago, thou shall be banned; you have a point, but that rule has broken so many times that ban is no longer effective.
(Honestly, though, they tossed the rules in the trash.)

(skip me)
*picks up stick*
In my defense, I am relatively new to this site and forum. I didn't even know that staff enforced the rules here and I frankly thought that this post was dead, but again, you have a point.