• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

*Aquaman comes over while a lot of water appears to be violently eurpting from his spout, as his operator comes over and tries to calm him before the room becomes flooded in two feet of water again*

@BlueShades is banned for the unnecessary use of italics.

@ThatJustin’sASpy! banned because i play the mind games here

*Gre then transforms into Dr. Strange*
2d2y4f.jpg

*Cadeoso uses 1000 BPM and activates his mode on Chiptune, while having his tempo gauge at 200%, as he quickly fires a ton of sound waves at you along with his speaker playing some cool music*

@BlueShades is banned for using a word longer than ten letters.

*Aneaino concentrates and temporarily freezes all white noise and weak spots, as he quickly fires a truth bullet after managing to get the hang of using truth flashback*

@BlueShades is banned since he did not specify which references were mentioned.

(This room is probably completely destroyed by now. Guns, bullets (of TRUTH and JUSTICE), Chevies that come out of nowhere. Makes sense.)
@ZingZappa, you are banned for posting on a number that is not divisible by the number of letters in your name.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
@BlueShades is banned for assuming we are in a room. We could be outside.

*The BLU spy is dead. Justin sees a nearby Chevy, goes invisible, jumps in the bed, and reloads his gun. He plans to take a ride, not kill the owner of this truck.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
@Kiraru banned because
1: Who wants spaces in their username to make it grammatically correct?
2: “Justin’s is used correctly, as Justin is showing ownership of being a Spy
3: Because exclamation points are the best punctuation mark
4: Because people have already banned me for my username
5: because I’m giving you ideas to ban me by creating this list

(I’m not taking this seriously, I’m just joking around. Excuse me if it seems serious though)

The thread is not inactive if anyone has not posted in ten minutes. I would suggest actually looking at one that has been dead for over ten years and try telling me that is inactive.

(Cannot ban any user yet since the one above me is skipped.)

*Tachigon uses Polygonal Pulsade, as his move hits 10 times when his tune meter reaches level 10 / Decagon to allow the multiplier effect of his ability to become very powerful.*

@ZingZappa is banned for using the wrong form of a specific word.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
@Kiraru is banned because his grammer isn’t important in this game.

*Justin has the DeadRinger equipped, so he fakes his death, and equips another in case. The spy then goes on to do something else, away from this man’s Chevy*