• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

*Torloger’s life and focus gauge start to glitch a bit, as his body shakes*

1) That’s basically what a GIF is.
2) Technically it’s actually around 40% ish. (And even then, the meaning of a baby is a young child. So, are you implying that lil’ Tyler can’t even walk?)
3) My immune system isn’t the best, I’ll admit that.
4) I’m still working on the time skip since I don’t want to be summing everything up in like 3 sentences.
5) That’s his fault for getting banned.
6) We all have something unique about ourselves, don’t we?

@AuraVolt97 Banned since you did not notice the skip me in Walter’s post, thus breaking the rules!

*Tyler drinks his bottle of warm milk while wrapping a towel around his lower area after spraying some deodorant*

S- Sig... Sig Sig S- Sig! (Sig... Sig S- Sig.)

Translation:
@WalterTheRalts Banned for using skip me when you have already just issued out a ban! (It’s not banning for banning technically.)

@WalterTheRalts Banned for raising my self-confidence when it had hit an all-time low and then theorizing that a man-made concept does not exist, albeit my supporting your theoretical statements, therefore me questioning the standards of human life itself and why I even exist.

*Tyler grabs a toy gun and shoots it at you*

Sig! Sig Sig. Sig Sig S- S- Sig... Sig, Sig Sig S- Sig.

@AuraVolt97 Banned because that is actually not even close to the longest ban on this forum. (This is a thread, everything in the section is the forum.)

@Kibago, you are banned for an error. It this true that I have an error that is similar to yours, but your error hasn't been fixed. The word "banned" should be placed after the words "you are". The "you are" in the fixed sentence will be placed after the tagged name and a comma, looking like the first sentence of this comment.
(Also, who's Tyler?)

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
(Skip me) Dude, I'm a girl
*Torloger’s life and focus gauge start to glitch a bit, as his body shakes*1) That’s basically what a GIF is.
2) Technically it’s actually around 40% ish. (And even then, the meaning of a baby is a young child. So, are you implying that lil’ Tyler can’t even walk?)
3) My immune system isn’t the best, I’ll admit that.
4) I’m still working on the time skip since I don’t want to be summing everything up in like 3 sentences.
5) That’s his fault for getting banned.
6) We all have something unique about ourselves, don’t we?

@Kibago

(Hmm... I should probably PM you Tyler’s bio and give you a clear insight on him since he’s probably lodged somewhere in the middle of the mainstream bio thread now.)

@WalterTheRalts Banned because you used a skip me again after a recent ban and you used quite a bit of exclamation marks.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
*Torloger uses Logic Pulse*

@StarrySkys Banned for...
  • Previously being something that dentists despised.
  • Not wanting to use better grammar on a site that actually makes everyone do it in the rules.
  • Only wanting to hone upon your grammar on your own terms.
  • Having so many colors in your avatar.
  • Having the dog without a body in your avatar.
  • Having no shading whatsoever on the dog in your avatar.
@Kibago banned for lying, After all,I become my avatar, I connect to my avatar, I AM MY Avatar (Expand quote for proof)

*Tyler steps in while throwing a note*

@StarrySkys Banned for not seeming to know that we cannot even become our avatar unlike some cyber movies display, as it would require us to actually connect directly with our brains and have wires around us to even have a chance at that.

SweetAndScary

Previously FearfulNights
*Star steps up and grins largely, she looks down at Tyler*
"This is not a battle of wits"
@Kibago banned for not using proper imagination. I fill my room with drawings of my countless characters, to remind me that I will bring them to life using animations. I carry bits of every characters personality. So basically I am my avatar

Last edited: