• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Banning Game

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
@<Inkscape> banned because I’m bored so I guess I’ll reply to this thread since I have nothing else to do other than watch anime but I don’t feel like it because there’s a good song playing on my Spotify.

*inhale* my god that was long. Hey Tudor enjoy that massive run-on sentence (:

@=Nightshade= banned because... I'm not sure what to make of that sentence. Now I feel like you know my sleep schedule and time zone, and now I'm scared.
And um, also banned for not replying to that one thread *cough* you know what I'm talking about *cough*.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Hmmmmmmm *wracks my brain for all the FRICKING BILLION RPs I’ve joined that are dead/dying*

@Tudor21G banned because I’m in so many roleplays that I don’t know what you’re talking about... unless you mean the MHA one in which case lol sorry, I’ve been in intense physical therapy for the past week and haven’t had time to reply to like anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jakeorsmtn

Previously ☆ JakeOS ☆
@Tudor21G banned for yeah, I'm changing my name asap cause' people can't tag me and my PFP is a random file I found buried in my computer. I literally have no idea who this is but it looked kind of funny, so yeah.