1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

    This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.

Ask to Join ☆ The Arena ☆ [Roleplay]

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play' started by Senrova, Apr 3, 2018.

  1. Ask to join here

    Before beginning, read these rules:
    • Write sufficiently - meaning one paragraph made up of a minimum of 3 sentences
    • All discussions MUST be discussed on the DISCUSSION THREAD linked above
    • Please don't leave anyone out - when roleplaying give others a chance to post and interact with other's characters
    • No bunnying
    • Be fair with battles - it's ok to lose and if you win, make sure it's reasonable
    • If you do not post for 5 days, your character will be removed from the roleplay and you will have 1 week to remake your form. If 1 week has passed and the roleplay is closed, you will not be able to join in again

    We will start off as normal (preferably Lumiose City since that's where the action is), then I'll have Grutt do something that will cause an issue for people in Lumiose City.

    Roleplay
    Dakota was walking around in Lumiose, not really knowing what to do. She was hoping to train her currently unevolved Pokémon but figured they needed a little rest from their recent gym battle in Lumiose City. On her way to the Pokémon center, she was deep in thought about her plans for today when she accidentally bumped into someone. "Ah sorry! I didn't mean to uh...Yeah sorry." (<- Feel free to have this be your trainer/character so we can begin interaction ;D)
     
  2. As the Todoclor's ocular display booted up, the first thing he noticed was lying in a small, but cozy bed with two infant-friendly blankets covering most of his body. He took a deep breath of air to convert the various elements into suitable energy for all parts in his body to use. The white, metallic door opened seconds later, with a woman in pink hair quietly walking in the room. The robotic Pokémon scanned the woman, as his ocular display read:

    P | | | | | | | | | |
    Ϟ | | | | | | | | | |
    » | | | | | | | | | |


    AIR: CLEAR
    TEMP: 25.55°C
    TIME: ??:??
    LOC: X: 583927 / Y: 000538 / Z: 628732
    OBJ A: IF POSSIBLE, CALL FOR HELP ASAP
    OBJ B: FIND CLUES ABOUT DANGEROUS GROUP (OPTIONAL)

    SCANNING TARGET...

    TARGET: UNKNOWN
    DANGER LEVEL: 5, MODERATE
    HT: ~152 CM / ~5'0"
    WT: ~50 KG / ~110 LB
    DESCRIPTION: RESEMBLES THE NURSE AT EVERY CENTER BEEN AFTER HAVING CRITICAL DAMAGE TAKEN PRIOR TO ENCOUNTERING.
    CAUTION ADVISED− TARGET MAY BE ARMED WITH DANGEROUS TOOLS AND WEAPONS

    The woman gently scooped the little Pokémon in her arms while asking, "Are you alright there little sleepyhead?"

    "S- sleepyhead? H- how long have I been out cold?" The Todoclor replied while attempting to slip through the woman's arms.

    "Relax, it's only a few days. Both me and the lovely Wigglytuff fixed you up nicely, but I don't really know if you should exactly be going anywhere since I'm not exactly sure if you have a trainer," The woman responded while the Wigglytuff ran in the room and stood next to her.

    "O- okay... d- do I need to like have any of that m- med s- st- stuff?" The robotic Pokémon enquired while attempting to arm his first move in a discreet manner.

    "Well, I think you might need just one, and it's the thing that I'm holding right now," The woman answered while holding a tube with a hollow needle that glimmered from the fluorescent lighting.

    "N- no! I- I- I c- can't take that! P- pl- please... a- an- any... t- th- thing... b- but... t- th- that!" The Todoclor cried while dropping down on his feet. A section of his ocular display read:

    WARNING: COMBAT IMMINENT // FLEE IMMEDIATELY
    EXECUTING COMBAT PROCEDURE B−015A...
    ACTIVATING VELO SHOT... TARGET: SELF
    ACTIVATING STIM SHOT... TARGET: SELF
    ACTIVATING GUARD SHOT... TARGET: SELF

    THREAT DETECTED...

    TARGET: UNKNOWN
    DANGER LEVEL: 15, CRITICAL
    HT: ~152 CM / ~5'0"
    WT: ~50 KG / ~110 LB
    DESCRIPTION: RESEMBLES THE NURSE AT EVERY CENTER BEEN AFTER HAVING CRITICAL DAMAGE TAKEN PRIOR TO ENCOUNTERING.
    DANGER− TARGET ARMED WITH DANGEROUS WEAPON

    The Todoclor fired three consecutive shots of various types of energy at his left arm from his right hand! A surge of strength started to fill his body a couple seconds later, as he bolted past the woman and the Wigglytuff!

    "Hey! Come back here right now little robot! Life or machine, you still have you take your medicine!" The Nurse called while the Todoclor gave no sort of heed to her orders.

    The Todoclor ran past several hallways before making it to the lobby where several children watched in awe the moment when the Todoclor managed to sprint past the opened entryway!

    "Come on, running is just going to make this harder for you! You will have to take it eventually!" The woman asserted while the Todoclor was bumped into by another girl!

    "Ahh, owie! Try to be more careful!" The Todoclor cried before almost falling over and barely managing to regain his balance. The robotic Pokémon cowered behind the girl's legs while hoping that the woman would not notice any sign of the fleeing Pokémon.
     
    Senrova likes this.
  3. Dakota looked down at the toddler-like robot with uncertainty. She watched as it placed itself behind her and suddenly she felt like somewhat of a human shield. Perplexed, she turned to see what 'it' was running from. There was a woman. "The heck is this?" She inquired.
     
  4. "S- she's trying to kill me... w- with that pointy thing!" The Todoclor cried while the woman gave a deep sigh towards him. The Wigglytuff attempted to sing a soothing song to the Todoclor in hopes of making him fall asleep, though it appeared to be that the robotic Pokémon was not going to let the Wigglytuff do such a thing. The Todoclor sidestepped away from the girl's right side, as his ocular display read:

    WARNING: COMBAT IN PROGRESS // STAY BEHIND COVER
    EXECUTING COMBAT PROCEDURE A−103C...
    INITIATING ADRENALINE CELLS... 25%
    BOOTING FUEL CELLS... 100%

    THREAT DETECTED...

    TARGET: UNKNOWN
    DANGER LEVEL: 08, SEVERE
    HT: ???.?? CM / ??'??"
    WT: ???.?? KG / ???.?? LB
    DESCRIPTION: RESEMBLES A BIG, PINK RABBIT; CAPABLE OF QUICKLY CHANGING BODY SIZE.
    CAUTION ADVISED− TARGET LIKELY STRONGER THAN SELF

    LOCKING ON...
    ADJUSTING TARGET RETICLE...
    ADJUSTING ENERGY CANNON... MODE: SPREADER

    TARGET LOCK ON... 100%
    CHARGING CANNON... 50%
     
  5. Mo6

    Mo6

    "Alright, so I manage to get you a Fennekin-"


    "Manage?"


    "Shut up, at least I got to do something."


    "Your saying as if I want to fall unconscious every time I feel comfortable."


    "I know it's not your fault and what I'm saying is not like that. By the way, you fell asleep not unconscious."


    Seraph sighed as she awkwardly sat on her chair, she was trying so hard not to move in a comfortable position which will trigger her 'Sleep Mode' on. Carl, one of her older half-brothers, put the Pokéball on the table and left to get some coffee before he left, she grabbed his jacket's sleeve "Can you make me a Tapu Cocoa?" she asked, giving him her best puppy dog eyes.


    "Make it yourself." Carl said bluntly, blankly staring at her.


    She pouted and sulk "Your heartless." Carl merely chuckled and ruffled her hair.


    When Carl disappeared into the kitchen Seraph sat back, uncomfortably, on her chair and stared at the Pokéball. She wondered what her brother mean by 'Manage' before he changed the subject. 'Ha, good work Sherlock you can't deterred the truth away from me' Seraph grinned silly at herself as she listed every possibility to what her brother can do. There was a ding in her mind as she got to a conclusion which made her sighed.


    Seraph grabbed the ball and let out the Pokémon in it. It was a Fennekin. "Ooookkkaayy." she dragged out, sapphire blue eyes met deep orange ones.
     
  6. "She's trying to what?" Dakota asked when the bot spoke. Turning back to the woman with a Wiggleytuff, she had one hand on one of her Pokéballs. "Mind telling me what's going on here?" She didn't think it would be smart to start a fight, especially in public. But this seemed weird and unsettling and she wasn't going to stand by and watch it happen without knowing the facts.

    Grutt, the mighty Houndoom, had been eyeing any human that passed by with disgust. He had been lurking in the alleyways and occasionally the curbs in Lumiose City. His ultimate plan would soon be put to motion. He couldn't do it on his own though, so he was hoping for anyone in the Kasai would help out. The first phase was still being thought through in his head, he figured he needed more time than he thought.
     
  7. Mo6

    Mo6

    Seraph continued to stare as the Fox Pokémon did the same until she was pulled out of the staring contest by her wonderful brother "You need to go out." he said as he sat down across from her and the Pokémon. She merely hummed in contemplation before sighing "Fine." she said, calling back the Pokémon in it's ball. She grabbed her bag and walked out of his house, she needed the breather anyway.
     
  8. "Well, I just need to give him a bit of medicine... but it seems to be that he's not exactly wanting to take it," The woman replied while the Todoclor noticed the Wigglytuff charging towards him. His ocular display read:

    WARNING: COMBAT IN PROGRESS // STAY BEHIND COVER
    SHIFTING COMBAT PROCEDURES...
    EXECUTING COMBAT PROCEDURE C−097B...
    INITIATING ADRENALINE CELLS... 50%
    BOOTING CONTROL PADS... 100%

    INCOMING ATTACK DETECTED...

    CANCELING CANNON... 100%
    ANALYZING MOVEMENT... STRAIGHT / 14.5 KM/H
    ANALYZING WEAK SPOTS... N/A
    CALCULATING WIND RESISTANCE... 692 N
    REDUCING PAD FORCE... 1500 N > 500 N

    As soon as the Wigglytuff was near the robotic Pokémon, the little Pokémon took another sidestep away from the girl. The Todoclor waited for a split second until the Wigglytuff was at the perfect distance to perform an interesting move of his. His ocular display read:

    ADJUSTING TARGET RETICLE...
    LOADING ORDERS...
    STRAFE PATTERN... R= 0.5 / L= 3
    TARGET AREA: BACK...
    FAIL: SHIFT ORDERS TO A−103B...

    Once the Wigglytuff was about a foot away from the Todoclor, the robotic Pokémon swiftly moved towards the right for a split second. When the Wigglytuff attempted to grab the Todoclor, the little Pokémon immediately ducked and moved in the opposite direction while maintaining focus with the blob Pokémon.

    "W- Wiggly!" The Wigglytuff exclaimed soon after feeling a sharp pain on her back. She staggered to her feet, swaying slightly as a result of a massive loss of balance. A loud thud could be heard several seconds later, as the blob Pokémon shuddered in fear.
     
  9. From a back alley in Lumoise, a Froslass could be seen lying on the ground, it seemed to be really sad, Frostbite had intentions on the lurking Pokemon around her, she was originally with her trainer but ran away to protect him, though this "Kasai" group sure are trouble makers, she looked out at the city only to notice a nurse and a trainer nearby, her soft sheer cold cloth body can be helpful as a disguise, "I hope Jake's okay" that's what's been coming up on her head for these days, she wanted to put a stop to this threat though going out and asking humans for help is suicidal. But she still looked at the trainer worrying as her eye spotted a horned bipedal animal with dark intentions.
     
    Senrova likes this.
  10. Grutt gave a little smirk as he noticed a Froslass spying on nearby humans. "Hello lady, what's your business around here?" He inquired, creeping his way towards the Froslass.
    Dakota did not like this situation going on right now. After seeing this strange robot attack the Wiggleytuff, she pressed more questions. "Is this a Pokémon or something? Why does he need medicine?" She just wondered what kind of freaky science related events were happening and hoping she didn't get wound up in one.
     
  11. "What's so important to know ?" Frostbite replied in a despised tone, she turned to look at the Fire and Dark type Pokemon, it seemed to be part of the Kasai, though putting a fight with it would be a death move, she stared back at it giving it a sign to reply or she's out
     
  12. Grutt edged a little further. "Well, I'm just...curious..." He swished his tail back and forth. The Houndoom felt in control as he was the fire type and leader of Kasai, this Froslass would have no choice but to do as he says in favour of the Kasai. That was the general plan, anyway.
     
  13. "Hmmp typical dog brain" Frostbite replied, "You wouldn't just snuck up on me for nothing" she added, knowing of this favor would not help her but at least she'd get some information on how to stop them
     
  14. "My business you ask? Well, I help run the Pokémon Center right over there," The woman replied while attempting to help the Wigglytuff up on her feet.

    "Also, I think that little thing is likely a Pokémon... though it needs its medicine since it will help with its recovery. It was in a coma for a few days when another nurse brought it here," The woman added after noticing the robotic Pokémon making a hasty escape.

    "Hey! Come back right now young robot! I am not going to hurt you or anything, it is just a bit of medicine to help you feel better!" The woman exclaimed while the little Pokémon gave no heed towards her stern order.

    The Todoclor hid near a bench about several yards away from the girl, as his ocular display read:

    WARNING: FLEEING IN PROGRESS // LEAVE NO TRACE
    MOVEMENT PROCEDURE A−003C EXECUTED...
    ADRENALINE CELLS ACTIVATED...
    SHIFTING PAD FORCE... 500 N > 250 N
    CALCULATING ROUTES...
    NO ESCAPE ROUTE FOUND...

    VELO SHOT +3 ACTIVATED...
    SHIFTING ALL GEARS... MODE: OVERDRIVE
    ALERT: OVERHEAT DETECTED...
    COOLANT ACTIVATED...
    ACTIVATING SHIELDS... 50%
    SCANNING SIGNAL...
    SIGNAL FOUND... −78 DBM
    UPLOADING DATA... 285 / 50000 KB
     

Share This Page