• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Alola Experience

trainercard_Kjolmar.png

"There is our first island." Kjolmar said while pointing at Melemele Island. He was riding his massive Gyarados with a relative ease, suggesting that the two of them had a great bond. On Gyarados' head, an adorable Noibat was holding on tight.

Kjolmar jumped off at the shore, retreated Gyarados to its pokeball and took out his phone. "Hey sis, I arrived in Alola in one piece. Are you sure you will be okay while I'm gone?" The girl at the other end nodded. "Believe it or not, I can take care of myself, big brother. Besides, you made Professor Sycamore promise to check in on me every now and then. Just when I think I got Lumiose all for myself, he's there to stop the fun." she said with a giggle.

Noibat kept flying in front of the screen, he had gotten rather attached to Kjolmar's sister. "Take it easy Noibat, we'll be back with Larissa before you know it. Right, let's find Professor Kukui."

Kjolmar walked up to the first person he saw on the beach. "Excuse me, where can I find Professor Kukui?" The boy peered at Kjolmar. "You must be new to Melemele Island. I'll take you to the Professor myself. Name's Kiawe." Kjolmar shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, Kiawe. My name is Kjolmar and I'm from Lumiose City in the Kalos region. And this is my partner Noibat."

Kyle sat on a beach in Hau'oli City in his bright red swim trunks, with his Popplio by his side. Kyle stood up to observe the waves, Kyle had felt a strong bond to the ocean from a young age.

When Kyle was 5 years old he was walking on the beach and had wandered away from his parents. He saw a shovel sticking out of the sand and decided to pick it up. When he grabbed it a Sandygast popped out and began to drain his vitality. Suddenly, a majestic Primarina burst out of the water. The Primarina blasted the Sandygast away with a Sparkling Aria, then turned to Kyle before quickly running back to it's trainer. The trainer was a man named Alika, who told Kyle, "Hey kid, it looked like you were in trouble so I decided to help you out." Kyle then turned to look at the water and Alika said, "Look at it, it sure is majestic. Here kid, have this." Alika handed Kyle a blue gem that sparkled like the waters of the ocean.

Now that Kyle had grown up and was now 14, he always wore the gem around his neck. Kyle had never seen Alika since, but hopefully he would soon, as he was on his own Island Challenge. Kyle went into a changing room and changed into a red tank top, cargo shorts, and black sneakers. He made sure that the gem was secure around his neck, then put Popplio back into it's Pokeball and set off to tell his parents goodbye.