• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open The Adventure through the Genesis Region Discussion

Hi this is my first RP So I do not think this will be very good (the actual first one... well went up in flames.) The Genesis region is full of Mountains and Deserts. You will start at the first city know as "Navy Town" located right next to a beach and the legendary Bird trio are known as the protectors of the Region
Rules:
Rules said by mods
You can start off with any baby Pokemon as a starter
Please do not mass capture (Example: Albert threw a Pokeball at the Pidgey flying by then a Pokeball at the Rattata running through the green grass then at a Spearow flying by then catching all of them perfectly)
You can have more than one character but do not have 9 characters. max is 3
Please do not god mod your Pokemon...
You start with your starter and no other Pokemon
HOW TO MAKE YOUR CHARACTER BIO
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Your Pokemon team
Pokemon (Gender) Nickname if wanted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Jack Devlin
Personality: Always calm, Try's not to get angry, Kind and Helpful
Appearance: Has Black hair and wears a White T-shirt with Leather pants and green running shoes
My Pokemon Team
Gible (Male) Talon
-----------------------
The RP is here: http://pokecharms.com/threads/the-adventure-through-the-genesis-region.14272/

Last edited:
Name: Aza Roth
Personality: Shy, smart, funny.
Appearance: Long dark hair, hazel eyes, blue shirt, red jacket (usually worn unzipped), jeans, blue and red shoes.
Your Pokemon team
Snivy (Female) Ross

Name: Rei Himura
Personality: Sarcastic, Cold, Intelligent
Appearance: Long Red Hair worn In A Bun, Olive Green Eyes, Black T Shirt, Blue Jean, Red Converses,Black Thick Rimmed Glasses.
Your Pokemon team
Treeco (Male) Spike