1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS The 3 Whiscash

Discussion in 'The Doctor's Clinic' started by typhlosionlover10, Jun 5, 2008.

1. I'm back! I have 3 Whiscash and I need to know which one is the best to raise. I am not listing levels or movesets because they don't matter.

Whiscash
    Impish
    Anticipation

Whiscash
    Bashful
    Oblivious

Whiscash
    Docile
    Anticipation

Thank You!!! ;D

2. Y'know...if you actually did some research, the choice would've been obvious. But since I'm still here, is it for In-game or Competitive? Cause there's some major differences between the two in selecting a Pokemon.

3. Competitive, and I am not good AT ALL at doing stuff like this. So I came here

4. Well, I'll get one thing laid out. Neutral natures are never used. Anywho, Whiscash has a Nice HP stat, making somewhat useful to take hits, Physical side more so than Special side. Impish is the only way to go.

5. Yea,and I think Anticipation is the better ability.

Now I need a moveset.

6. Wishcash@Leftovers
    Impish Nature
    -Earthquake
    -Waterfall
    -Stone Edge
    -Toxic/Amnesia

Waterfall + Earthquake give it STAB.
    Stone Edge has coverage.
    Toxic to annoy people.
    Amnesia to help it take Special moves some more.

7. Great moveset. But can I substitute Surf for Waterfall? It won't really hurt my team in a double battle unless my Infernape is out there.

8. Waterfall is a Physical move and Whiscash has a Higher Base Atk than Sp. Atk, so Water fall is the most logical choice. That and Impish lowers the Pokemon's Sp. Atk stat as well.