• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Terra's sprites and request,

Hi, my name is Terra,I'm new to this forum , also I'm new to makeing pokemon sprites so don't be to hard on my sprite work ok?

Well this is what I got so far, I wanted to make some trainer sprites since I saw and made a trainer card so here they are, By the way I know I don't have alot but I will make more in time.

-trainerseditsprites.png

By the way I DO NOT claim these sprites the original characters are Nintendo's not mine,So I do not claim these sprites I only made them for fun.I only do claim the edited charater designs.(except for the flower girl)

Nice Abra cosplayers.Kudos yet again ^^

Thanks,
I hope to get better at pokemon sprites though, I am verey good at other sprites as well....like these,

nintendo sprites:
Yes I actualy made this custom from hand It was hard to make,
custombosspart1.png
custombosspart2.png

this one is also custom 100% by hand,
bombombsheetofpwnessofdoommuaha.png
bombombp.png
baombombanuimet.gif
animated! X3

custom attack:
attacks.png

These where just random sprites I made:
custompetros12e.png

Sega related sprites:These are custom btw,
0aa0aa0aa0aa0aaasonicPAfixeds23a-2.png

sonicpacustomyay.png

This one sucks with the shadeing...
pixelspritepagetailsfixedagain.png

Characters:
mothsheet.png
mothp.png
kainTHhalfdone1a.png

These where random fused pokemon I did:
newpokemons.png

Randomly ripped sprites: This was just for my baby cusin that wanted to see how you ripped sprites so I showed her with one of her games.
rip.png

Random:
-0dasut.png
-14datsu.png
Their called datsu,

i like the lucario evolve but it dosent match him every will because lucario is a dog. May i have a request?

Message to everyone,

I actualy will now take request,

-recolors
-edits
-customs
-trainers
-pokeballs,
-poke-eggs
- or any other weird creation you want that I feel I can do,(includes fusions like a pikachu mixed with a eevee)

If I feel it is out of my hands then I do have the right to say no but most of these's things I will be able to do,

I want to see your take on a Cacturne Pokeball.And a trainer with a gray sweatshirt,dark-gray-but-not-quite-black carpenter's pants,a boy,a mop top,3D glasses,and fingerless gloves.Plus,a Skull and Wrenchbones logo on the shirt,please.(Think skull and crossbones with wrenches behind the skull instead
of bones for Wrenchbones)

I want to see your take on a Cacturne Pokeball.And a trainer with a gray sweatshirt,dark-gray-but-not-quite-black carpenter's pants,a boy,a mop top,3D glasses,and fingerless gloves.Plus,a Skull and Wrenchbones logo on the shirt,please.(Think skull and crossbones with wrenches behind the skull instead
of bones for Wrenchbones)

Ok I'll try that...

New rule,
ONLY ONE REQUEST PER PERSON,

and only 5 request at a time,

waiting list,

done list

S, cactus
meep

Bump-

I'm makeing more custom pokemon here's what I got so far on my list,
custompoke.png
the 2ed one has weird colors and the third isn't done yet...Oh btw any sugestions for the 3ed?

I really like the fusion. I guess my only complaint would be the lack of colors since the whole thing is one color except for the stripes. But I really do like it!