• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Teh Shiny Sprites of Tun

303a6mv.png

Heeeey, it'sa me, Tunduli-o!
I've already opened "Teh Shiny Arts of Tun", so here's my Sprite-Workshop.

Well, I've only really started spriting last month, I think. And most of my things are cosplays, lolz. But I do do some things apart from Cosplays. Maybe.

People:
33xzyh3.jpg
316ta4n.png
fc1q0x.png
2ahxhqe.jpg

Left to right:
"Me", Sushi, T7M99 and "Tuxedo Guy".

Cosplays:
20t5weh.png
2w38ioo.png
259qu.png
676wbp.png
evdvdd.png
rrmvq1.png
8yxnh0.png
2guwfif.png

Left to right:
Drifblim (my first sprite, ever), Wartortle, Jynx, Cacnea, Espeon, Umbreon, Jirachi 1, Jirachi 2, Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon.

Mugshots:
ifvrf7.png

Left to right:
Sushi.

Will add more when I make more.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! 20.2.10
Well, I guess people have been complimenting my sprites enough, so why not start up a request system? I will take (at most) 5 requests at a time. And all this will be added to the front post. Thank you, and start requesting ~

---

EDIT! PLZ READ. C: 22.2.10

I've had an ideeeeaaaa ~
Seeing as I normally do Cosplays/Gijinkas, I've decided to do a Cosplay/Gijinka of every single Pokemon. That's right, every single one.
Now, that means from Start-To-Finish - as in, 1 - 487 ( and Zorua+Zoroark ;] ) - so it may take a while. X3 Also, I will be doing the shiny versions, - and even though I've already done the cosplay for some PokeMon, I'll be redoing them - but more Gijinka-y. C:

C+C Please ! C:
Also, visit my art thread plz ~

Kthxbai!
~Tun

Wow, I really like your sprites, Tun!(if you don't mind me calling you that) I like the shadowing on the 'Welcome' person, the dots make it look more realistic, like there's quite a few shadows around.

The sprite of you's clothes are well designed, the two-sided pocket makes the hoodie seem real, plus, I love the blue heart! And the lighting effect on your hair is great ^^ The shadow effects on the drifblim cosplay make it look 3D, and the wartortle cosplay also has defined detail and shadow.

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see some new sprites in this thread! ^^

^^ Thanks! C: And I'm completely fine with you calling me Tun, heheh.

The sprite of you's clothes are well designed, the two-sided pocket makes the hoodie seem real, plus, I love the blue heart! And the lighting effect on your hair is great ^^

Hee, the hoodie-part is exactly what I thought - While I was spriting, the hoodie didn't look very good 'till I put in the pocket. The heart was just 'cuz there was empty space, I was putting it in as an experiment, but now I kinda like it. ^^ While I was doing my hair, the lighting wasn't working, so I decided to try out a different style. Apparently, it worked. X3

And thanks about the other sprites, too!
I'll probably be making more tomorrow. ;]

i absolutely love your sprites! ^__^
my favorite is your 'you' sprite, the white outline is cool. Your hair is awesome, and i love the sweater, too. What I really like is the way you did her pants. It makes her legs look.. well, real. xD lol and i agree, the driblim cosplayer looks really 3D! C:

nice work~! ^w^

UPDATE! :]

Time for an introduction to an OC!
316ta4n.png

ifvrf7.png

I know what you're thinking, and normally I don't make OCs this super - kawaii - girly - love-heart-surrounded --- But yeeeaaah.

Name: Sushi
Other stuff: See that staff? Magical. :3
She also has a pet - a spirit fox, which is actually the animal-part of her spirit. (She has nothing to do with Pokemon, by the by. -- Oh, and I can't be bothered spriting a spirit fox at the mo'. Maybe sometime later.)

Hope you like. ;)
(Probably will update later)
~Tun

[[EDIT -- Neehee, thanks so much Rena-Chan! X3 I had to Frankensprite "me". C: (That is, use 3 different sprites!)]]

w00t for the epic sprites! They are very well done, Miss Tun. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your sprites! *Latches onto Tun for being awesome with sprite work*

w00t for the epic sprites! They are very well done, Miss Tun. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your sprites! *Latches onto Tun for being awesome with sprite work*

Nee hee, Thank yah.
Being latched onto is the highest form of gratitude ~

[quote author=jertyuiop link=topic=7316.msg132488#msg132488 date=1266595709]
Yay! A magical sprite! I like the idea of this one and also the hearts are cute

Even though they're recolours, they still work! The metallic effect on T7M99 is nice and shiny. Also, lol at the pokepun! ^^

That driftblim cosplay blew my mind :O
It's so well done, and very good for a first sprite :3

That OC reminds me of someone on charms. :c
*coughTancough*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Okay, I first looked at these sprites, and my first reaction:

oh. my. gosh.

If these're your first sprites (and some of them are), then I applaud your work~ They're really well done and have pretty good shading and stuffs.

I get the feeling that your "me" sprite is a bit blocky; it looks like it shifts from looking at her/you/it straight on to slightly tilted.

'bot sprite looks really well done. :D but my two faves are probably Sushi and your welcome sprite. ^^

Wow. I was NOT expecting to get this many comments. O__O; (Especially since most of them are positive XD)

Even though they're recolours, they still work! The metallic effect on T7M99 is nice and shiny. Also, lol at the pokepun! ^^
Thanks! =^^= Shiny is always the best way to go ~

Double post, lulz.
(Does it count on your own topic? I dun think so)

259qu.png
676wbp.png
evdvdd.png
rrmvq1.png
8yxnh0.png
2guwfif.png

MAJOR UPLOAD!
Ta-daaa ~
Left to right: Jynx, Cacnea, Espeon, Umbreon, Jirachi 1, Jirachi 2, Vaporeon, Flareon and Jolteon.
w00t, finally, the fruits of my labour. X3
Hope everyone likes -
I have a slight grudge against Jirachi 1's dress and Vaporeon. D:< But, alas, I can't seem to fix it. Oh well.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Well, I guess people have been complimenting my sprites enough, so why not start up a request system? I will take (at most) 5 requests at a time. And all this will be added to the front post. Thank you, and stat requesting ~

C+C please ! :3
~Tun

I really enjoy our stuff, though the white shading doesn't stick out all to much, and I know dresses are evil XD I love the cacnea one most~ XD And your "Me" one is really nice, and the magical looking girl one with the hears is nice, Sushi was it? How cute~ =w=/)

O___O
My hero, replying to my thread~ XD
Yar, dresses are such a paaaiin ...
It's weird, everyone seems to like "me". X3
Yep, Sushi.

Hero!? o//A//o Oh my~ Thank you~ XD
I like it simply for the shiny-ness, if you saw my work I usually go with shiny colourin' style XD
Wow, my stomach is filled with toast and milk XD; But yours sounds more yummier~ XD

I guess I could put it that way. X3
Take a look at the title of my thread - Shiny is teh best ~
Lawl. Rather. X3

Anyways, I can't update tomorrow (I'll be out again) and I'm going to bed now. Tired. It's 7 past 11 pm. *yawns*

~Tun

Well, a request system is a great idea! I don't have any ideas right now, but if I have any at a later date I know where to go! The cosplays are also well done, I like the cute ears on them! ^^

Would you be able to do a magmortar cosplay sprite?
Here a picture for an idea http://www.legendarypokemon.net/images/dp_artwork/467.png

Heheh, thanks Jerty (can I call you that?). And I'll start working on that Magmortar Cosplay ASAP tomorrow. I won't be online the rest of today, but I'll see you all tomorrow. C:

~Tun
(P.S. I'm on my DSi typing this. X3)

Thanks I think all your sprites are awesome.

Heh, no problem. ^^ And thanks (again). X3

Your request is done, btw -
10p4vew.png

Yah, I know I don't have the shoulder flamey-things, but they were quite tricky to fit in, along with quite a few things on the sprite. X3
Also, can I put this on the front page, or do you want to be the only one with it on display?

Anyways, I'll probably be updating later, but I feel really crappy just now. D:

EDIT! PLZ READ. C:

I've had an ideeeeaaaa ~
Seeing as I normally do Cosplays/Gijinkas, I've decided to do a Cosplay/Gijinka of every single Pokemon. That's right, every single one.
Now, that means from Start-To-Finish - as in, 1 - 487 ( and Zorua+Zoroark ;] ) - so it may take a while. X3 Also, I will be doing the shiny versions, - and even though I've already done the cosplay for some PokeMon, I'll be redoing them - but more Gijinka-y. C:

(I'm making a start at Bulbasaur as I type, too. X3)

~Tun

I've had an ideeeeaaaa ~

(I'm making a start at Bulbasaur as I type, too. X3)

~Tun

Girl, I've been thinking of doing the exact same thing! Just like what Nire-chan did on DA, but only spriting! XD

I wanna do this too, the 487 (plus 2) pokémon gijinka challenge! XD; I'll start with bulbasaur too than! *pfft, girl I love ya for this idea XD;*

Last edited by a moderator:
That's all well and good, Tun, but if you take too long on this you'll have to do the whole of the gen V Pokemon too. So, hurry up I guess xP

thanks the sprite looks awesome. Feel free to do what you want with it after all you did make it and good luck with doing all the pokemon as Cosplays/Gijinkas I'm sure they will all be awesome as well

2z8454z.png

Girl, I've been thinking of doing the exact same thing! Just like what Nire-chan did on DA, but only spriting! XD

I wanna do this too, the 487 (plus 2) pokémon gijinka challenge! XD; I'll start with bulbasaur too than! *pfft, girl I love ya for this idea XD;*

Lol. x3 I didn't know Nire-Chan done this on dA - is that why you always see Gijinkas around there? xD

Now that I think about it, it could be 487 + 3 ... What about MissingNo? OR - 487 + 5! Sky Forme Shaymin and Alternate Dimension Giritina!

Heh, we have a lot to do. x3 *Ilu too, but just cuz you're THAT aweshuuummm ~

Last edited by a moderator:
....Ffffft. Luv, luv... Can I ask for a... Infernape plushie and maybe a Croagunk one? *loves those two most* =w=(\ Take your time~

Tailon

Gryffindork
PLUSHIE ohai there tun, these are some epic sprites, and I was wondering if I could get a plushie honchkrow?

Aww, cute ^^
Can you make me a plushie Azurill? :3

Hee, thanks!
Sure, I'll get working on it. ^^

[quote author=Razzle Dazzle link=topic=7316.msg133213#msg133213 date=1267134417]
....Ffffft. Luv, luv... Can I ask for a... Infernape plushie and maybe a Croagunk one? *loves those two most* =w=(\ Take your time~
[/quote]

o3o Thaaanks ~ No probbies, I'mma get working on it ~

[quote author=Tailon77 link=topic=7316.msg133255#msg133255 date=1267165170]
PLUSHIE ohai there tun, these are some epic sprites, and I was wondering if I could get a plushie honchkrow?
[/quote]

Heeeeey Tailon. :3 Thankies! No problemo, I'll get on it.

[quote author=jertyuiop link=topic=7316.msg133258#msg133258 date=1267176383]
Aww, the plushie is so cute that I want to hug it