• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Team Bajj: The Uprising in Kanto

Team Bajj was a team of people trying to make it more communist. They thought it would benefit. The Government Of Kanto Gathered The best trainers he could find to combat their revolution. Mj was asleep until his brothers camein with a bucket of ice water. Being who they are, they poured on his face. They were always the best prankers is Pallet Town. He yelled at them for a while, but eventually went downstairs, made some eggs, and turned on the news. "And the Presedent of Kanto Requests these trainers. He didn't care about any names exept when he heard,"Mj Weyland" He knew he had to hurry so he grabbed his satchel, taking out Pidgeot and yelling "Fly!" Arriving in Celadon, he entered the building that held the Presedent. "Your Here, sit dow and wait." he said handing me a paper that in bold said "Revolution Crisis." I did as he said andsat down reading over the paper.

then Karley heard her name "Ok fly Lindy!" A charmaizard flew her to the president "Is this important?" she taped her foot. she was hardly ever answered. Even the thought of her name Karley JoLynn Young surprised her but being on tv it was impossible. Then she saw Mj "Do you know why we're here?" Her asking in a low tone as she always dose.

Mj looked over at Karley "It says on this paper: we are fighting a pokemon group named team Bajj, hi im Mj" He finished, and held his hand out to shake hands.

Mj stayed nervously, this was the first girl he'd seen since his mom died. "So, he gave me a paper that says we are sceduled to go to guard Cerulean Cave." He said pulling a pokeball.

Detsu walked into the office wearing a black tuxedo with a red dress shirt. "Mr. President I made more copies of the papers... I definitelytook this job to fight for you not to be your secretary!" he slammed the papers on the table with took a leg out of the table. "Oh hey look at these two!" he sighed " Why can't I go?"

"Oh something came up, im being resceduald to another area." Mj said, flying off. He went to mount moon to guard. "Just gotta wait." He said pacing at the entrance.