• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Tanzo Region Pokemon League Discussion

How many people (other than I, JohnsonAce), should be allowed to join this rp?

• Total voters

Paeon Kanetsu

Previously Markus Daymo
@Mikaela Strange Alright... I'll join

Name: PK (Paeon Kanestu) Atmos

Personality: A totally scaredy Meowth, a bit oblivious and carefree, usually gets into trouble with his Partner Pokemon. (Imagine Pokemon version of Shaggy and ScoobyDoo)

Partner Pokemon: Beldum

(Alright, there. HOPEFULLY Beldum isn't banned or something...)

Are you still going to join that infinity academy? I don't think I will though, too confusing. Oh and @JohnsonAce my character is kind of a... ya know half evil half not. Evil because she doesn't have any qualms on attacking trainers and good because she's still a normal trainer with a twisted morality.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
@Mikaela Strange Alright... I'll join

Name: PK (Paeon Kanestu) Atmos

Personality: A totally scaredy Meowth, a bit oblivious and carefree, usually gets into trouble with his Partner Pokemon. (Imagine Pokemon version of Shaggy and ScoobyDoo)

Partner Pokemon: Beldum

(Alright, there. HOPEFULLY Beldum isn't banned or something...)
No it isn't banned. You are accepted!
Are you still going to join that infinity academy? I don't think I will though, too confusing. Oh and @JohnsonAce my character is kind of a... ya know half evil half not. Evil because she doesn't have any qualms on attacking trainers and good because she's still a normal trainer with a twisted morality.
Don't worry, don't tell anyone but, I kind of have evil plans for my two characters as well...

Name: Orson Feri
Personality: Orson's bubbly and jolly, and gets along with people well!
Appearance: Orson has light blue highlights with chestnut brown hair that covers her right eye. She has teal eyes with a teal t-shirt, short short jeans and blue foot flops.
Companion Pokemon:

Pokemon: Oshawott
Name: Jet
Moveset: Aqua Jet, Tackle, Hydro Pump, Growl

Last edited:

Name: Orson Feri
Personality: Orson's bubbly and jolly, and gets along with people well!
Appearance: Orson has light blue highlights with chestnut brown hair that covers her right eye. She has teal eyes with a teal t-shirt, short short jeans and blue foot flops.
Companion Pokemon:

Pokemon: Oshawott
Name: Jet
Moveset: Aqua Jet, Tackle, Hydro Pump, Growl
Accepted! Make sure you read the rules on the first post and the rules on the site!

Can I add another character?
Name: Nico Michael Jones
Personality: So much alike to his twin but very different. His more open and sociable also a knucklehead at times. He also loved blackmailing and pranking people but this bravado was hidden under his 'stupidly dense' persona and unlike his twin he loves to get involved into many sorts of trouble. He also loved and care about his twin and Pokémon since in there family they are the only ones who understood him.
Appearance: Exactly like his sister but more masculine and a little taller. Wears a white turtleneck, light blue with a single lavender stripe sweater hoodie, black track pants with a single white line on the side, brown boots, black gloves and a crossbody bag. He has a pair of earphones instead of headphones and an oval charm as a choker.
Companion pokemon: Shiny Froakie. «Poseidon» (Traded)
Currently: Shiny Rowlet «Chastiefol», Morelull «Lullaby»

Last edited:

Can I add another character?
Name: Nico Michael Jones
Personality: So much alike to his twin but very different. His more open and sociable also a knucklehead at times. He also loved blackmailing and pranking people but this bravado was hidden under his 'stupidly dense' persona and unlike his twin he loves to get involved into many sorts of trouble. He also loved and care about his twin and Pokémon since in there family they are the only ones who understood him.
Appearance: Exactly like his sister but more masculine and a little taller. Wears a white turtleneck, light blue with a single lavender stripe sweater hoodie, black track pants with a single white line on the side, brown boots, black gloves and a crossbody bag. He has a pair of earphones instead of headphones and an oval charm as a choker.
Companion pokemon: Shiny Froakie.
Sure, accepted. You are allowed only 2 trainers characters, just so noone goes overboard. We already have a lot of trainers in this at the moment so I'll advise everyone else not to make another and that only a certain few can do so.

Is there still room for one more person? If so, that's fine but here is my sheet just in case. Life is a bit busy but I'll reply when I can.

Name: Jezebel Xienstien
Personality: Sassy, independent, and a bit rude, Jezebel is quick to anger and isn't afraid to throw punches. While kind and loyal, she is a fan of playing mind games. Do not be fooled by her harmless demeanor; this girl has a strong sadistic streak.
Appearance: Her hair, which is long and silky and reaches the small of her back, is an eminence shade of purple. Her large eyes are the color of molten gold. Standing at 5'4", she is very slender and has fair skin. She usually wears long sleeve shirts that have loose sleeves and are slit at the wrists. They neckline plunges in a v-neck to the bottom of her ribs. She wears faded skinny jeans that are frayed and torn from her knees up. For shoes, she goes simple with silver and black sneakers.
In colder weather, she wears a form fitting black blazer over her usual style of shirt; she always makes sure the loose sleeves are sticking out of the cuffs just a bit. Her faded skinny's are replaces with dark navy ones, free of tears and fraying. The ends of her jeans are tucked into black combat boots. She'll also toss a dark sapphire blue scarf around her neck.
Companion pokemon: Lumpy (Phanphy)- Male, game equivalent of level 10, knows Defense Curl, Growl, Odor Sleuth, Tackle, Flail, Rollout

Is there still room for one more person? If so, that's fine but here is my sheet just in case. Life is a bit busy but I'll reply when I can.

Name: Jezebel Xienstien
Personality: Sassy, independent, and a bit rude, Jezebel is quick to anger and isn't afraid to throw punches. While kind and loyal, she is a fan of playing mind games. Do not be fooled by her harmless demeanor; this girl has a strong sadistic streak.
Appearance: Her hair, which is long and silky and reaches the small of her back, is an eminence shade of purple. Her large eyes are the color of molten gold. Standing at 5'4", she is very slender and has fair skin. She usually wears long sleeve shirts that have loose sleeves and are slit at the wrists. They neckline plunges in a v-neck to the bottom of her ribs. She wears faded skinny jeans that are frayed and torn from her knees up. For shoes, she goes simple with silver and black sneakers.
In colder weather, she wears a form fitting black blazer over her usual style of shirt; she always makes sure the loose sleeves are sticking out of the cuffs just a bit. Her faded skinny's are replaces with dark navy ones, free of tears and fraying. The ends of her jeans are tucked into black combat boots. She'll also toss a dark sapphire blue scarf around her neck.
Companion pokemon: Lumpy (Phanphy)- Male, game equivalent of level 10, knows Defense Curl, Growl, Odor Sleuth, Tackle, Flail, Rollout
Technically, entry is closed. However, i'll allow you in, since most of us haven't posted in a while and this could help us remake the rp.