• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tales of Velirio

Our world, Tecra luminous, the world of which human's and monsters live. Since the Gereos civilization, us humans have lived off of the source of energy known as Blastia. We use blastia for many purpose's, may it be for defending cities, powering everyday object's, or even for attacking. Their are some people who are able to use these 'Artes' without these blastia, but those people are lost in time.

Hello there! Memes here, and i'm going to make my 5th Tales of Roleplay! I've decided to make my own version of my already favorite tales of game. Well, onto the Pasting area!
(*'s are Optional)
Name:
Class:
Weapon of Choice:
*Title:
Appearance:
*Fighting Style:
*Hometown:
*Other:

Now for Mine!
_________________________________-
Name: Yin Lumino
Race: Human
Class: Vigilante
Weapon of Choice: A customized Sentinel, sometimes a Amped up Damascus sword.
*Title: Wondrous Swordsman
Appearance: She stands at 5`3, with long, Straight-ish white bed hair. She wear's a Brown-ish Black-ish short sleeved shirt, with A Dark grey Over-shirt. She has the 'Defender' on her right hand, in which she uses in battle. She wear's the Usual dark blue jean's, with Black Tanned hide boots.
*Fighting Style: She fight's with an unusual Grace, using swift Fox-like movements to confuse the opponent.
*HomeTown: Imperial capitol, Neo-Zaphias. Public/lower quarter.
*Other: Other than her unusual fighting style, she has been known to run off on her own for many reasons.

Class: Gattusso
Weapon of Choice: Daggers, Claws, Teeth.
*Title: Sinful Sidekick
Appearance: He looks like the usual Gatusso. A dark Blackish/Purpleish Back fur, with a Marone Under fur. He has the back wing-like things growing, but he is still barely taller then His owner, Yin.
*Fighting Style: He fight's like a normal Dog. The only difference being that he uses the Dagger more often than he does Teeth.
*Hometown: Uh...Zaphias....I guess?
*Other:Yin and Cota know eachother WAY too well...

Well, those were my Yuri-Repede rip offs xD

"Tales of" is based on a fantasy world, each separate game going off of a different lore. Tales of Velirio is based around Tales of Vesperia, where you follow Yuri Lowell, a troublemaker adult of the Lower quarter, who starts his journey following an Aque blastia thief. tales of vesperia has the unique material known as Aer. Aer is usually Invisible to the naked eye, but If the Aer is dense enough, the aer can be seen. If the Aer is too dense, it could have negative effects on your body. The younger you are, the worse the effects of Dense aer will be. Aer is used to power Blastia, in which it can be used to protect Cities or Power everyday Object's. The Bodhi Blastia is what people use to use Artes, which are 'Magical' Powers you can use. Their are Two main Types of these, the Magic style, and the Strike Style. Magic style is used for Mages, but can also be used for most Melee People. Strike arte's are Mainly used with Melee people. The types of Arte's are as follows: Base(Novice, for Mages), Altered, Arcane, burst, and the powerful Mystic Artes.
If you need any help with the Item's of Tales of Vesperia, you can look at this Link: https://hyouta.com/vesperia/ (Tales of Vesperia)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Name: Gier
Class: Thief?
Weapon of Choice: Bow
*Title: Fox Sin of Greed
Appearance: He is nearly seven feet tall, is extremely lean yet muscular, wears white leather clothing, and has blue hair. His most distinctive trait is his symbol of a fox which is located above his waist on his left side.
*Fighting Style: He is very quick and tends to stay in the back of a fight shooting his opponents.
*Hometown: Imperial capitol, Neo-Zaphias. Public/lower quarter.
*Other: N/A

Name: Ikari
Class: Ex-Soldier?
Weapon of Choice: Sword
*Title: Dragon Sin of Wrath
Appearance: He is short compared to others, with messy blond hair and a pair of emerald eyes. He is relatively muscular, possessing an array of well-developed abdominal muscles. He wears an ordinary, clean white button-front shirt and a black sleeveless vest on top with a loosely worn tie. Without any socks, he wears a pair of black boots. His most distinctive trait is his Dragon symbol carved at the top of his left bicep, just below his shoulder.
*Fighting Style: Moves quickly and gets in close in order to strike fatal blows.

Name: Kateus
Class: ?
Weapon of Choice: Daggers
*Title: Snake Sin of Envy
Appearance: She is a fair maiden with purple eyes and medium length brown hair which is tied up into large twin tails. She has a particularly well-developed and curvaceous body. Her facial appearance is relatively childlike. Her most distinctive trait is her symbol, which is of the Serpent, which is located on her left outer thigh.
*Fighting Style: She tends to create distraction and silently take out her enemies but she also fights like Ikari

Extra info
Geir was arrested for stealing
Ikari was arrested for murder
Kateus was arrested for murdering her ex
They were arrested together, formed a group and escaped, they now are known as the deadly sins and that's where their titles came from.

Tell me if there is anything wrong with these.