• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tales Games

Anyone play one of the Tales games??

Tales of Symphonia
Tales of the Aybess
Radient Mytholagy
and other Tales games I've forgetten, sorry!!! :(

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm actually a big fan of that collection of games myself, although in truth I've only given two of them a decent run: Tales of Symphonia (which I beat), and Radiant Mythology (which I played for about 17 hours or so before putting it down for FF Tactics PSP). I've played a small amount of Tales of Destiny II, and I'm still waiting for my brother to return my GBA copy of Tales of Phantasia.

I'm not quite sure what you were hoping to achieve with this thread - as stated in the warning I gave you. For future reference, give your own thoughts when you create a thread, too. It'll lead to a better discussion.

But, yeah. I'm dying to get my hands on Tales of Symphonia II, and am very happy that they chose to bring it out on Wii first =)

I really do need to sit down and finish Tales of Symphonia... I got all the way to nearly the last dungeon and just stopped playing for some reason (think I was level grinding and was getting a bit bored). One of the coolest RPG storylines I have dealt with.

I played Tales of Phantasia but I wasn't thrilled by it, the combat system was too... confined. It was cool that it had free combat essentially like Symphonia, just not nearly as good.

I do plan on picking up Tales of Symphonia 2 just due to the fact that the first one was sooo phenomenal.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Tales of Phantasia and Tales of Symphonia are the only ones I've actually played myself. Based on those two, I'm determined to play them all, Legendia and Abyss I look forward to getting my hands on once I have access the the systems.

I'm reserving the Symphonia sequel as soon as I get a chance.