• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Tailon's Sig Shop(Taking Requests)

Tailon

Gryffindork
As it turns out, I'm apparently quite good at making signatures, provided I can find the right images, etc. So instead of telling you about it, here's some of my work:

Organization XIII:

ZexionSig2.png

AxelSig.png

Demyxsig.png

LexeausSig.png

LuxordSig.png

MarluxiaSig.png

Pokemon:

LugiSig.png

ZoroarkSig.png

CheesesterSig.png

MankeySig.png

Other:

TTGL2.png

TTGL1.png

TTGL3.png

These aren't up for use, but if you'd like a sig, toss a request my way and I'll see what I can do.

Requests:

ArielRequest.png

ShayminRequest.png

DSRequest.png

KororaRequest.png

EDIT II: Electric Boogaloo: Speaking of requests...

Signature Request Form:

Subject: (Character, sprite, etc.)
Background:
Text:

EDIT AGAIN: I've decided to only take three at a time, so I don't get swamped and stop caring :c

Request List:

- Twist
-
-

Tailon

Gryffindork
Actually, I just haven't had anything to put here. Let me edit the first post with a request form, then fill that out mkay?

subject:KH2
Charhiter:Ariel from kingdom hearts 2
Backround: pink colored with wave type effects
Text: (anything you think will be good for this sig, ive got nothing sorry)
thanks again pokekid

Tailon

Gryffindork
*poof*

ArielRequest.png

Code:
[img]http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/Tailon77/ArielRequest.png[/img]

*unpoof*

Subject: pokemon
Chariter: Shyamin, land and sky forme, (artwork ,not sprite)
Backround: the colors of shyamin.
Text: Beware the cuteness, of my Shyamin!
thanks again tailon

Subject: -
Background: Black, with flames on the left side and blue bubbles on the right side.
Text: In the middle; Alpha Saluno
Font: Century Gothic, dark purple. Size doesn't really matter, but could you not make it touch the elements on the side?~

Your work is really good, Tailon! I like Strategy and Illusion best, the effects are really nice~

(Also, would you find it okay if I used this on a different acount, namely my account on Dragon Cave? I'll credit you of course~)

Can I request a signature?
Subject: Groudon, Rayquaza, and Kyogre
Background: Red/Dark red bursts of color around Groudon, Green/Light green around Rayquaza, and Blue/Sky blue around Kyogre
Text: No text, please!
Your work is great. My sprites are pretty poor compared to these. The effects are great and I love Eeveelution and Illusion.
Please and thank you.

Your art is pretty awesome! And you seem to love Kingdom Hearts as well, which is always a plus in my books ^^

I was wondering if I could use your Luxord sig if I give you credit for it? You see, Luxord is my favorite Organization member (along with Axel, but he has so many fangirls already), and your siggy there is pretty epic. Keep up the good work!

Tailon

Gryffindork
Sine I don't use it, you can go ahead, sorry about the crap image of Luxord there, but I couldn't find a render of him at all :|

I have a request~

Signature: Touhou. =3
Subject:
#1-
images

#2(if #1 is too hard)
MeirinHS.png

Background: Rainbow (if not possible, you choose)
Text: Hong Meiling, Gatekeeper of the Scarlet Devil Mansion (if too long, abbreviate Scarlet Devil Mansion as S.D.M.)

Additional Details: Don't strain yourself. ^^ You can of course, resize; just as long as the face is shown.

Hello. I'm new, so I don't yet have a siggie. I was wondering if you could make one for me after you are finished with your current requests?

Signature: What do you mean? If you need a 'yes' or a 'no' then it's a yes.
Subject: Minun
Background: Yellow and black streaks (very light orange sparks would be nice IF YOU CAN DO THAT. If you cannot, completely ignore this)
Text: Sparks Fly Around the Twister

I will thank you in advance, even if you cannot do this! ^_^

Thanks.

Tailon

Gryffindork
Alright, well, I kind of fell out of sigging for a really long time :-[ I have, however, completed the requests given before said falling out, and apologize

PokeTeen:
ShayminRequest.png

Code:
[img]http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/Tailon77/Signature%20Requests/ShayminRequest.png[/img]

Dark Soul/ Tim Nordwind:
DSRequest.png

Code:
[img]http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/Tailon77/Signature%20Requests/DSRequest.png[/img]
(sorry I couldn't make this one better :x)

Korora:
KororaRequest.png

Code:
[img]http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/Tailon77/Signature%20Requests/KororaRequest.png[/img]

(I also dug up my first sig evar o:)
LugiSig.png

Ooh, it's even better then I had expected~ I love the techy grey lines you added to the black. Thanks so much~

As a reward, I will name one of my dragons after you<3 (A whiptail, or whiptailon in this case~)

I'm sort of worse than you when it comes to falling out of sigging. I haven't sigged since this last summer. *ashamed*

Anyways.... I'm glad to see you've been improving. I think I like Dark Soul's the best out of the recent ones. Keep it up!

Tailon

Gryffindork
Sosososo~ I made three versions of this sig, featuring the titular mecha from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (not so titular in english, since it's title is just Gurren Lagann in the dub), one with a speech from the final episode, one with the catchphrase used by many of the main characters, and one with no text ^_^

TTGL2.png

TTGL1.png

TTGL3.png

(these aren't available for use, but requests remain open)