• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sword Art Online: Hidden Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
That day.... The release of Sword Art Online, when we all got caught in this world to complete it or die. Many considered it a good thing a way to get better, most..like myself, considered it a curse. Trapped inside a world not knowing when we're going to get out. Some have adapted to living in the game others still miss home. There are many of us who focus on getting stronger that way we can get out of it and go home. That's what I'm doing, fighting to get home. I've made some friends along the way but now its time to get out and get going. I intend to find that Game Master and take him out.

Well that's the start of an Idea. My initial thought was that we could all be apart of the assault team or somewhere in the middle. We all would have spent days or even months in the game that way we could all be a fairly decent level and it would be reasonable that we would have equipment to make us look like we wanted. A character sheet will be harder to create so if anyone with interest wants to help me out with that feel free. Let me know here if you're interested and if you have any ideas such as level caps or anything like that.
If no one shows interest then I may turn this into a fanfic/story and write on my own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.