• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Superpower High School Roleplay: Karma High

Edric when he pulled out the riot shield:
IMG_2320.jpeg

I believe so. I'm writing up something tomorrow for Tsugi to save him dw

Perhaps we should save Tsugi the trouble and let Jaime take care of it? After all, he's already stood up and everything, so it'd look awkward if he did all that for nothing lol

Knowing what he's like too, he could become even more hesitant to help people than he already is. We could have it so Jaime saves Orion just in the nick of time, but Tsugi was prepped and in position to help too

Ok, so I'm gonna be on a trip for the next week and I won't be able to post from July 2nd to 9th. Since I don't want to potentially start an interaction and have to put it on hold until July 10th, I'm gonna wait until I get back to make my first RP post, but before I forget, I want to do Professor Lucas and Persephone's Bio
Name(First and last): Model - 5TR4WB3779 or preferred to be called by her code name, Persephone
Age: Robots don't have ages but her activation date was about three years ago
Species: Gonna give you 5 guesses (Robot)
Sexuality: Ace (but can still feel romantic attraction)
Appearance:
download20210500234026.png
5', Light red pigtails and prefers to wear a brown jacket underneath a white dress shirt and always wears a white bow on top with a red bow around their kneck. Persephone has a brown skirt and is almost white due to the material they are made out of. Their clothes cover most of her body. Persephone was designed to be as human like as possible to pass the Turing test and as an android they have a mechanical body type
Abilities and Powers:
Robot: They're a robot which gives them superhuman strength, speed and durability. They're body can only take so much damage though and will need to be repaired. Persephone's body parts are detatchable and Professor Lucas can swap them out to give them different abilities. Her main ability
Personality: Being a robot they can be quite blunt. Not exactly good at picking up on social graces and can be very robotic in nature. They have an evolving database. Persephone was sent there for the purpose of learning in a practical situation. She also loves watching Sleeping Dogs as they just look cute

Name(First and last): Lucas Conferre

Species: Human

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Usually sports brown messy hair, black glasses and a slight stubble. Mixed skinned, and 6'. His usual get up consists of a labcoat and...Pajamas. Lucas usually spends most of his time inside (a NEET if you will) so he spends most of his time in his pajamas. He wears a black pajama shirt with stars on it and blue pajama pants with a bunch of sleeping dogs on them. He even wears slippers sometimes when he cannot find his shoes

Personality: Talkative, a bit nervous in groups and spends most of his time inside. Very clumsy and ditzy. Despite all of this he is very smart and was even able to make his very own robot, Persephone. He's a huge nerd and loves learning new things, and goes on tangents. LORD ABOVE AS MY WITNESS, he can go on tangents that Persephone has tp remind him to cease. Though, he loves Persophone as if they were his own offspring and is grossly protective of them. Also gets lost. Very, very, often. He also made Persephone because he was infertile, and is a TA for Karma High School's science class.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Perhaps we should save Tsugi the trouble and let Jaime take care of it? After all, he's already stood up and everything, so it'd look awkward if he did all that for nothing lol

Knowing what he's like too, he could become even more hesitant to help people than he already is. We could have it so Jaime saves Orion just in the nick of time, but Tsugi was prepped and in position to help too
Wincing inside a lil bit on the inside in hindsight in “maybe I should’ve waited for people already there to do something” eheh my bad ^^”

Banan-chan

Previously QueOne
Got a quick bio up. Could someone give me a brief plot summary and suggestion of how to start?

Name: Petra Williams
Gender/Pronouns: Female
Sexuality: Bi
Height: 5’0”
Appearance (pictures can also be used):
IMG_1486.png

Personality: Petra has a shy but curious personality. She tends to avoid new people, though if she finds someone interesting, she may try to talk to them somewhat awkwardly. She takes utmost care to avoid physical injury.

Backstory/History: Hemophilia runs on one side of her family, and firebending runs on the other. Petra didn’t quite inherit either. Her power was manifested early on, first appearing in her infancy when a bloody nose nearly burned down her house.

Powers:
Cauterant Wildfire (Defensive)

- [Part 1] The holder’s blood violently combusts into blue flames when in contact with light. Blue light does not trigger this effect.

- [Part 2] Intense heat causes the holder to rapidly regenerate blood cells—however, their blood flow will also increase greatly, which may cause them to bleed out faster than they can regenerate.

- [Part 3 (undiscovered)] Under the effects of intense heat, the holder can rapidly heal any wound at will.

-[Additional Properties] The holder cannot be burned, and is able to operate under low-oxygen conditions. Additionally, their brain and other organs are able to withstand much higher blood flow than normal.

Dislikes: TBA
Relationships: TBA
Other: Sleeping Dog
House: Gryphon

Last edited:
Could someone give me a brief plot summary and suggestion of how to start?
Ok so uhhhhh first of all Braedyn's on the ceiling and Dean's tryna get him down. Then there's Marcel and Fuyuko... I think they're flirting (are they? lmao). Oh, and Edric pulled random shit out of his pocket dimension (a raccoon plushie, a mug and a vacuum cleaner, for starters). That's basically the current plot.

@Banan-chan I would consider House Gryphon for Petra. That house has Defensive powers in mind. Other than that, fill out the Likes, Dislikes, and Relationships sections.

Also Orion was eating a Gyro when Asuna called him cute. Those two are mutual crushes that only Tsugikuni has some clue of. Jaime checked in on him as Asuna steamed up. Omar dodged a raccoon plushie as he looked like Matt Mercer when Sam Riegel pulled his Flask for Campaign 3 out after Edric pulled out a Vacuum cleaner. Jack is currently like a cat on catnip, literally. Fifi Approached Jack. We are currently in the opening ceremony.

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Ok so uhhhhh first of all Braedyn's on the ceiling and Dean's tryna get him down. Then there's Marcel and Fuyuko... I think they're flirting (are they? lmao). Oh, and Edric pulled random shit out of his pocket dimension (a raccoon plushie, a mug and a vacuum cleaner, for starters). That's basically the current plot.
They are. At least I think so, @Cmeriwether ?