• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Super Smash Bros Mains

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you play a fighting game, you usually have a character that you like to use or are very good at using.If you play any of the Super Smash Bros games, you probably have a character that you use the most.That character is your main.You can have more than just one of these characters.So in this thread, you get to tell everyone who is your "main" and why.The following are my mains starting with the first Smash game I played (which is Super Smash Bros Melee). Melee Mains: Roy,Ganondorf,Ice Climbers.Brawl Mains: Ice Climbers, Snake.Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS:Roy,Kirby,Ganondorf,Captain Falcon.(I don't have a Wii U but I will soon :D )Add my Friend Code if you want to battle me! :)

RafuRum

Formerly Raf-A-Rum
My smash mains are Link and Fox... I like Link cause well... *Zelda* and he's improved in any way in smash 4, he has very balanced? hit boxes and solid kill moves..*even that dash attack can kill :p * and I mostly use fox because of the tech play and speed, its a bit tricky to land his killing blows but hey its soo satisfying playing the guy..:)

I have played since Melee and the mains switch on and on.
Melee Mains: Marth, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu and Ness
Brawl: Sonic, Lucas, Pit and Ness.
4: Ness, Sonic, Lucina, Palutena, Pit, Dark Pit, Marth, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Shulk, Kirby and Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.