• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sunny Cherrim's sprites

I've been doing sprites and stuff for a couple months for different pokemon sites... Here are some of my favorites.

ShayminSis.png

Shaymin Twins

Turtwiggirl.png

Turtwig Cosplayer

untitled-3.png

Pichu Girl

Custom Trainers...
CustomT.png

CUSTAI.png

If you want a request, I'd be happy to do it.

If any of you have some tips for shading, I'd love to hear them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, The Shaymin ones are fine to my eye, but maybe not to some others, But with The Turtwig and Pichu...

Turtwig - The head is very odd. It looks like the leaf has just been stuck there, and not recoloured. I would suggest to make her hair the same brown, so it looks more natural.

Pichu - The ears should be futher foward on her head, not sticking out from behind.

Thats my advice.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Also, check your PM box, as you might find some advice there. ^^

Also, removing some excess white space on the Turtwig cosplayer may help a bit. And shading... is just, meh. Especially on the 3rd one's hair. The hair looks too flat for some reason, or else somewhat unatural. And the Pichu's tail... waaay too blocky. Turtwig's dress, arm, and legs could also do with a bit of shading, as well as her right arm (our left).

The PM could explain how to solve that. ^^

Also, the PM (private message) will be under the "My Messages" tab, in case you didn't know.

The second custom trainer's right arm looks odd, but I can't put my finger on why it does...
I've spotted it. (It's her left arm, by the way :p Our right.)

It seems to have a double elbow, or something along those lines. It's not a smooth joint, and looks a bit broken. :(

They're cute! Though, you should improve enough. ;)
Like in the Pichu Girl, the ears should not be at the back, rather put it a little forward.
And for the Custom Trainers, I think the hair should be a bit lighter, k?

try not to use the default pait colors. they dont turn out well. usually what i do (since im not good enough to find custom colors) is take a sprite that already has the right color and use those

[move]No offense, but in my opinion, you need to work on the custom trainers and the turtwig cosplayer. other than that they are pretty good[/move][glow=red,2,300]I hope this isn't any offense to you.[/glow][shadow=red,left]If it is, please forgive me.[/shadow]

The master...., using the marquee tag is frowned upon here. Just a heads up. Try to not use it in general.

I rather like your Rotom and Mareep couple. The hair on Mareep Girl is awesome. I wonder how much hairspray that took.

Pretty good couple cosplayers but seems to me that the Mareep girl could use a bit more white fluff to represent mareep better. Right now she is a bit too yellow compared to Mareep.

I can't help thinking that the swirl on the Mareep cosplayer's head looks like the one that Mr. Kincaid sports. (Shadows of Almia)

I agree, the couple is your best yet.

Edit:

Oh, and I'd also like to make a request. Can you modify this trainer?
S_C.png
Change her pose, a bit, and edit the clothes. You decide. (I did edit the base to make this trainer)

I'm glad you like it.

I wasn't really happy with the outcome, so I tried again. I like this one better...

S_C-1.png

Code:
[IMG]http://i351.photobucket.com/albums/q471/Taytay1997CO/S_C-1.png[/IMG]

Some of your sprites are pretty bad, look at some spriting tutorials at other sites for example Serebii.net forums or other pokemon sites, try also to scratch the outfit

But keep up the good work ;)