• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Stranger things

Are you going to be

• An Adult

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A high school child

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • An experiment

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A demon thing

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
https://pokecharms.com/threads/stranger-things.18721/

Attention stranger things fans and RPers. I’ve had an idea. Hooray.

So basically all of my RPs ever have failed. But not this one psyche.
Okay probably this one but whatever

Heheh...

ANYWAY,
I have an idea, for a roleplay, set in 1985. None of the main characters in Stranger Things exist. But the upside down does. In this roleplay, we’re all playing children of Hawkins. Whether you be a demon child from the upside down, or some stupid 80s kid from the local high school.

Haven’t seen Stranger Things? Not a problem. It’s basically set in this little town called Hawkins set in the early 80s. There’s an alternate dimension, nicknamed The Upside Down. It’s dark, cold and pretty terrifying. So yeah. I won’t talk about the plot or anything because that’s irrelevant to this RP.

Anyway anyone that’s interested let me know.

Characters:
Alright so basically, there won’t be any of the characters from the show in this. No Will, no Eleven. You get it. There’ll be a bunch of kids. Most will be high school kids, one or two might be experimented kids from the lab. Maybe we’ll have a child demon from the upside down. Whatever you choose. Just as long as there isn’t like... 7 Elevens.
*cringe*

So yeah. We can decide the story line as we go through.

Lol I’m explaining it all but I bet nobody remotely cares. XD

———————-
Character Sheet:

Name:
Surname:
Type (High school kid, experiment, etc.):

Appearance (detailed if possible):
Personality (detailed if possible):

Hobbies:

Powers (If applies to your character):
Skills:

The word that proves you’ve read the rules:
—————————

RULES:
Swearing is permitted

Violence is permitted, as long as it isn’t graphic

Romance is allowed, but nothing too much.

No OP

Follow Pokecharms rules please

Don’t be a noob please

No double posting, post longer than a paragraph. All that stuff.

The word is bellpepper

————
Ayyyyye, if anyone joins I’ll be a happy bellpepper

PLACES
First spot: @Godjacob
Second Spot: @Ombree
Third Spot: @LunaLuma
Fourth Spot: @Mystic Zander
Fifth Spot: @Generation Sect
Sixth Spot: @_Ziru
Seventh Spot:
Eighth Spot:
Ninth spot:
Tenth Spot:

Last edited:
Name: Devin
Surname: Richardson
Type: High School Kid

Appearance (detailed if possible): Fair skin with short snow white hair spiky hair, blue eyes and a scar below his right eye. A bit short for his age, with what would be seen as a "scranny" build. Wears a black jacket with a hoodie & white stripes over a grey t-shirt and a pair of blue jean shorts. Wears black tennis shoes with white shoe laces.
Personality (detailed if possible): A rather laid back individual, who tries to put the least amount of effort into things and is anti-social by choice. Nothing seems to dampen his spirits and can be friendly and encouraging. But in truth hides a broken home life under this false smile. Has moments of emotional instability when this "mask" cracks and has very low self worth.

Dislikes: Bullies, His Father, Public Speaking
Hobbies: Skateboarding

Skills: Lock Picking, Parkour, Skateboarding

bellpepper

Name: Leah Noelle
Surname: Carrie
Type (High school kid, experiment, etc.): High school kid

Appearance (detailed if possible): She has tan clear skin with big warm brown eyes. Her hair is honey blonde and very curly. It’s tightly braided on one side of her head, big and puffy and curly on the other side. She wears an oversized pastel peach t-shirt and light blue ripped jeans. She also carries around a small black backpack. She tall for her age and quite slim as well. She always has her polaroid in her backpack. She wears hightop white and blue sneakers and a red bracelet as well.

Personality (detailed if possible): She's quite laid back, yet friendly. She's a total tomboy and doesn't give a crap about romance. yet >:3 She's upbeat and friendly, yet doesn't care about much. She's always hanging out around the streets and doesn't like staying at home. She's adventurous and a little stubborn, but not too bad. She doesn't care about being popular or cool or getting a boyfriend or fashion trends, she's more into mystery and solving puzzles. Especially why Hawkins is so damn creepy.

Dislikes: Trends, Girly girls, Romance
Hobbies: Walking, Exploring, Vandalising stuff

Skills: Lock Picking, Running, Crime in general XD

Name: Devin
Surname: Richardson
Type: High School Kid

Appearance (detailed if possible): Fair skin with short snow white hair spiky hair, blue eyes and a scar below his right eye. A bit short for his age, with what would be seen as a "scranny" build. Wears a black jacket with a hoodie & white stripes over a grey t-shirt and a pair of blue jean shorts. Wears black tennis shoes with white shoe laces.
Personality (detailed if possible): A rather laid back individual, who tries to put the least amount of effort into things and is anti-social by choice. Nothing seems to dampen his spirits and can be friendly and encouraging. But in truth hides a broken home life under this false smile. Has moments of emotional instability when this "mask" cracks and has very low self worth.

Dislikes: Bullies, His Father, Public Speaking
Hobbies: Skateboarding

Skills: Lock Picking, Parkour, Skateboarding

bellpepper
Accepted! :D

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Name: Ethan
Surname: Royce
Type: Student

Appearance (detailed if possible): He is an average height for his age. He has fair skin, Baby Blue eyes and black hair. His hair is short however he has a fringe which is generally swept to the right side of his head (I don't know if that made sense xD). His attire consists of a white T-Shirt with a Black hoodie over it (His Hoodie is has a zipper but he leaves it open unless it's cold. His hoodie also has 2 hand compartments on the front) He usually also wears Denim Jeans Black Sneakers and a watch on his Left Wrist. If he isn't playing an instrument, he's likely got either his white earphones in his ear or his black headphones on his head.

Personality (detailed if possible): He is quite passionate about Drawing and Music and does either while he can. He usually uses Nature as inspiration. If he isn't doing either, he may be reading some thriller book. He generally is alone but he likes company. He is usually quite calm but he stresses in chaotic situations. He uses his hobbies to zone others out of view and directs focus on his hobbies. He is quite good with instruments but is still learning visual arts.
Dislikes: Chaos, Changes
Hobbies: Playing Instruments (Keyboard and Guitar), Drawing, Exploring

Skills: Playing Instruments (Listed above), Drawing

bellpepper

Name: Ethan
Surname: Royce
Type: Student

Appearance (detailed if possible): He is an average height for his age. He has fair skin, Baby Blue eyes and black hair. His hair is short however he has a fringe which is generally swept to the right side of his head (I don't know if that made sense xD). His attire consists of a white T-Shirt with a Black hoodie over it (His Hoodie is has a zipper but he leaves it open unless it's cold. His hoodie also has 2 hand compartments on the front) He usually also wears Denim Jeans Black Sneakers and a watch on his Left Wrist. If he isn't playing an instrument, he's likely got either his white earphones in his ear or his black headphones on his head.

Personality (detailed if possible): He is quite passionate about Drawing and Music and does either while he can. He usually uses Nature as inspiration. If he isn't doing either, he may be reading some thriller book. He generally is alone but he likes company. He is usually quite calm but he stresses in chaotic situations. He uses his hobbies to zone others out of view and directs focus on his hobbies. He is quite good with instruments but is still learning visual arts.
Dislikes: Chaos, Changes
Hobbies: Playing Instruments (Keyboard and Guitar), Drawing, Exploring

Skills: Playing Instruments (Listed above), Drawing

bellpepper
Acccccccccepted

I have seen all of seasons 1-2 but I feel like this ro could die out quickly with such a loose premise. You have any plans for future events?
That's what I want to figure out. I was thinking something loosely like the series, with the whole monster thing. Any suggestions?

Name: Thomas “Six”
Surname: Miller
Type: Experiment

Appearance: Above average height for his age, skinny yet lean build, shaggy dark brown hair that hangs over his pale green eyes, and sun kissed skin that has several small scars and surgical burns scattered across it from repetitive experimentation. His left wrist has the number 006 written in bold, black ink and he wears an old black t-shirt and matching faded jeans (both of which are baggy on him), and dirty brown boots.

Personality: Angry towards most people until they've has proven they're actually kind. He’s a very curious boy and usually goes out of his way to learn about something he finds interesting (even if it gets him into more trouble). A bit arrogant being as young as he is and often gets tricked by people pretending to be nice, this set him up for the rough personality you see now.

Dislikes: Most adults, seafood, heights
Hobbies: Rock skipping, stargazing, fishing (ironic)

Powers: Sleep/Dream Manipulation- Six is able to induce sleep, pull people into his dream world (think of Itachi’s genjutsu world where he can basically do anything he pleases but it only affects the target mentally once they are released), enter other people's dreams, astral project while asleep, and put targets in a irreversible coma (takes a lot of energy).
Skills: Fishing, hiding.

Bellpepper

Name: Thomas “Six”
Surname: Miller
Type: Experiment

Appearance: Above average height for his age, skinny yet lean build, shaggy dark brown hair that hangs over his pale green eyes, and sun kissed skin that has several small scars and surgical burns scattered across it from repetitive experimentation. His left wrist has the number 006 written in bold, black ink and he wears an old black t-shirt and matching faded jeans (both of which are baggy on him), and dirty brown boots.

Personality: Angry towards most people until they've has proven they're actually kind. He’s a very curious boy and usually goes out of his way to learn about something he finds interesting (even if it gets him into more trouble). A bit arrogant being as young as he is and often gets tricked by people pretending to be nice, this set him up for the rough personality you see now.

Dislikes: Most adults, seafood, heights
Hobbies: Rock skipping, stargazing, fishing (ironic)

Powers: Sleep/Dream Manipulation- Six is able to induce sleep, pull people into his dream world (think of Itachi’s genjutsu world where he can basically do anything he pleases but it only affects the target mentally once they are released), enter other people's dreams, astral project while asleep, and put targets in a irreversible coma (takes a lot of energy).
Skills: Fishing, hiding.

Bellpepper
Yay you’re accepted.

Name: Isaac
Surname: Kane
Type: Possessed child

Appearance: Scruffy dark brown hair and light brown eyes. Short for his age, skinny and pale. Always wears his glasses, although he never wore them before last year. Tends to wear a dark green long-sleeved shirt, with a green coat that he wears even when it's warm. He wears light brown jeans, and tends to wear either his green Wellington boots, or just his normal black smart school shoes.
Personality: Isaac is a stickler for rules, quiet, and quite normal, I assure you. Boringly so. He tends to be friendly enough, although struggles in social situations, especially when he's around a lot of people. Has adjusted to being on his own most of the time, and prefers his own company. He tends to keep himself to himself, and doesn't bother with other people's business. His family recently moved to Hawkins from the British countryside, and he's still not fully adjusted to it.

Likes: His privacy, being able to keep track of everything, random British food items that he managed to bring with him
Dislikes: People snooping around, losing his glasses, forgetting things (a frequent problem of his), nighttime (he has a nightmare problem), the woods past his house
Hobbies: Dungeons and Dragons (although he's not really played it for a while because he hasn't felt up to it), definitely not taking his dad's hunting rifle and using it, hoarding stuff in his basement.

Powers: (Doesn't really have anything, but maaaaaaybe a potential monster that could be in someway connected to him would have these)
Skills: Experienced with his father's hunting rifle, basically an information sponge and can take things in really quickly.

One bellpepper-y boi
Also I'd probably have to talk to Ombree about some stuff involving said monster that's controlling him.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
I'd like to join this.

Name: Tom "Seven"
Surname: Frederick
Type : Experiment

Appearance : He has side shaves, with a tuft of spiky brown hair, in the middle. He has dark violet eyes. When he escaped the lab, all he had to wear, was some beige shorts, and he was left shirtless. And of course, he has that tattooed '007' on his arm. He is skinny, and has many scars on his left arm, as well as a long scar on his neck.
Personality : Since he's an experimented child, he doesn't have much of a personality. He's quiet, and isn't really keen on making friends. He is pretty dumb, and talks in a pretty robotic way.

Dislikes: The Lab, Demodawgs Demodogs and the Demogorgon (If it's in this, of course)
Hobbies: Eating Raspberries. Even though, he's never really tasted them, he's seen some of he bad men eat some back at the lab, and they looked yummy to him.

Powers: Quantum Control--He can shoot navy blue rays from his hand, which paralyse, his target, temporarily. And by temporarily, it's meant that the target is freed, when Seven is weakened, or unconscious. But he can also free his target according to his will.
Skills: He is surprisingly good at reading, but he doesn't like it. AT ALL.

Bellpeppers for dayzzzz.

Name: Isaac
Surname: Kane
Type: Possessed child

Appearance: Scruffy dark brown hair and light brown eyes. Short for his age, skinny and pale. Always wears his glasses, although he never wore them before last year. Tends to wear a dark green long-sleeved shirt, with a green coat that he wears even when it's warm. He wears light brown jeans, and tends to wear either his green Wellington boots, or just his normal black smart school shoes.
Personality: Isaac is a stickler for rules, quiet, and quite normal, I assure you. Boringly so. He tends to be friendly enough, although struggles in social situations, especially when he's around a lot of people. Has adjusted to being on his own most of the time, and prefers his own company. He tends to keep himself to himself, and doesn't bother with other people's business. His family recently moved to Hawkins from the British countryside, and he's still not fully adjusted to it.

Likes: His privacy, being able to keep track of everything, random British food items that he managed to bring with him
Dislikes: People snooping around, losing his glasses, forgetting things (a frequent problem of his), nighttime (he has a nightmare problem), the woods past his house
Hobbies: Dungeons and Dragons (although he's not really played it for a while because he hasn't felt up to it), definitely not taking his dad's hunting rifle and using it, hoarding stuff in his basement.

Powers: (Doesn't really have anything, but maaaaaaybe a potential monster that could be in someway connected to him would have these)
Skills: Experienced with his father's hunting rifle, basically an information sponge and can take things in really quickly.

One bellpepper-y boi
Also I'd probably have to talk to Ombree about some stuff involving said monster that's controlling him.
I'd like to join this.

Name: Tom "Seven"
Surname: Frederick
Type : Experiment

Appearance : He has side shaves, with a tuft of spiky brown hair, in the middle. He has dark violet eyes. When he escaped the lab, all he had to wear, was some beige shorts, and he was left shirtless. And of course, he has that tattooed '007' on his arm. He is skinny, and has many scars on his left arm, as well as a long scar on his neck.
Personality : Since he's an experimented child, he doesn't have much of a personality. He's quiet, and isn't really keen on making friends. He is pretty dumb, and talks in a pretty robotic way.

Dislikes: The Lab, Demodawgs Demodogs and the Demogorgon (If it's in this, of course)
Hobbies: Eating Raspberries. Even though, he's never really tasted them, he's seen some of he bad men eat some back at the lab, and they looked yummy to him.

Powers: Quantum Control--He can shoot navy blue rays from his hand, which paralyse, his target, temporarily. And by temporarily, it's meant that the target is freed, when Seven is weakened, or unconscious. But he can also free his target according to his will.
Skills: He is surprisingly good at reading, but he doesn't like it. AT ALL.

Bellpeppers for dayzzzz.
Accepted

Spachino

Previously El Spazzino
oH BOI I haven't seen Stranger Things but I love it already, I ain't a true fan, but just that loser who has low self-esteem :D
im lazy as heck so don't be surprised for non-detail but ill try

Name: Kayla
Surname: Jones
Type: Highschool Student

Likes: Books, Art, Horror, Her bad GREAT fan fiction, Reading
Dislikes: People who bother her, nice things
Hobbies: Writing chapters for her fan fiction, playing video games,
choking people

Appearance: Kayla has white skin, short for her age, a bandage on her lower left cheek, a brown ponytail, she wears a stained black hoodie and in the middle of it theres a sentence with the words, "EARTH IS A S P L E N D I D PLACE" with a picture of Earth on fire and polluted water, she wears the awesome gloves with finger holes, she wears beige pants and tall brown boots with the fluffy stuff inside of it.
Personality: Kayla is a stubborn person, makes all her sentences happy sounding, like "I can't wait for the world to burn!", (I'm lazy D: )

Powers: Making people cringe so hard with her fan fiction. (This is a joke.)
Skills: Very intelligent.

Other: The "Incident" you might ask? Well, a long time ago, and by that i mean when Kayla was in middle school, I guess I'm not really CHOKED on the topic. Try and decipher that pun.

r u a happy bell pepper now .w.

Funny Sans Rat

Previously The Bog Hog
Name: buras 'Three'
Surname: jameson
Type: experiment/demogorgon (preferably a little child sized demogorgon or demodog with telepathy it uses to speak, if not that then they will be a child sent into the upside down to see what was in there, the line that was there to pull him back in was severed and he was stuck in the upside down, because of that he is highly experienced with survival situations and can speak to the demogorgons (somewhat) but that does not mean he can stop them from eating his friends or that he is like the alpha, the demogorgons only listen to him sometimes but they won't attack him
Appearance (detailed if possible): His hair is short and cut badly due to having to cut his own hair, he has a grey jacket and a black shirt underneath, his pants are cut and ripped, he has some of the fungi (or whatever it is) from the upside down on his arm and '003' tattooed on his other arm, he likes the demogorgon and the demodogs, he is like the opposite of '007', he is pale and a white boy (I HATE SAYING THAT)
Personality (detailed if possible): He isn't shy and takes no note to what people call him.

Dislikes: The scientists, Being seperated from the demogorgons and demodogs, When people try to hurt the demogorgons and the demodogs
Hobbies:

Powers (If applies to your character): Being able to talk to the demogorgons and demodogs,ect
Skills: He can survive dangerous situations due to being stuck in the upside down in bellpepper town

(If the demogorgons and stuff don't exist i'm in for a bad time with my bio)