• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Story Idea

I have a Plot for a Story following the Main Character, who is a werewolf, trying to stop The Knight of Death, and his Boss the Death King, who plans to Reshape and Rule the world with undead. Vampires, Werewolves, Humans, Elves, Draconic Bloodline (Humans or Elves with a Hint of Dragon's blood in them, they have scales on their ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, elbows and Wrists, dragon like eyes, and fangs different from a vampire ), Half-Elves, and even Demons are planning to stop them, but not without other opposition, a guild is trying to stop The Death King. Here's the main character Bio as an example.
BIO Example

Name of Character: Raoul Silverfang

Age 15

Race: Werewolf

Height: 5'8" (goes up to 5'11" by end of Story)

Appearance: As a Person, has silver hair and blue eyes, wears plate armor under a silver cloak. As a Werewolf, he has wolf like features on his face, and has silver fur.

Personality: He is a Serious young person who is also more powerful than average for his age, due to training with vampires form living in the City of Good Fortune, where all the races have one sector of the city, and send representatives to the city council.

Weapons: Greatsword (used when as a human)

Pet: None (He would be more likely to eat them when transformed)

Role: Main Character

Roles Available

Main Character: Me (Raoul Silverfang) (Bio above)

Elven Traveling Companion (0/1):

Draconic Bloodline Companion (0/2) (would like one with human and one with Elf blood):

Vampire Traveling Companion (0/1):

Human Traveling Companion (0/1):

Demon Traveling Companion (1/1): @EeviumZ Raven

Half-elf Traveling Companion (0/1):

Death King (0/1):

Head Death Knight (0/1):

Death Knights (0/6):

Rival Party (0/6):

Random town members (1/15): @ManyAchievables Wilson

Guild members (0/10):

Guild's Party (0/7) (Use the Traveling Companion guide to create the characters for this category):

Last edited:
(Might as well, hope it's good.)

Name of Character: Wilson Weavy

Race: Human

Height: 4'8"

Appearance: He has short, brown hair that always seems to spike forwards. He wears a white undershirt with long sleeves, a black over shirt and some black trousers.

Personality: Wilson is quite soft-spoken, he rarely enjoys conflict of any kind and is a bit unintelligent, however, he is passionate, and will set everything else aside to get something done. He tries to make everybody as happy as possible and will often hide in a fight, but sometimes he tries his best in one.

Weapons: A steel gauntlet with a powerful punch to it.

Pet: A small, leaf-brown owl with orange eyes.

Role: Random town member

Again I hope this is good and I hope it helps you with your story, thanks!

(Might as well, hope it's good.)

Name of Character: Wilson Weavy

Race: Human

Height: 4'8"

Appearance: He has short, brown hair that always seems to spike forwards. He wears a white undershirt with long sleeves, a black over shirt and some black trousers.

Personality: Wilson is quite soft-spoken, he rarely enjoys conflict of any kind and is a bit unintelligent, however, he is passionate, and will set everything else aside to get something done. He tries to make everybody as happy as possible and will often hide in a fight, but sometimes he tries his best in one.

Weapons: A steel gauntlet with a powerful punch to it.

Pet: A small, leaf-brown owl with orange eyes.

Role: Random town member

Again I hope this is good and I hope it helps you with your story, thanks!

Thanks, this character will be accepted into the story as a Random Town Member

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name of Character: Raven Ignis
Race: Demon/Human.
Height: 5'10
Appearance: She has long black hair with blood red streaks, red eyes, and pale skin. She usually wears a knee-length black dress, black combat boots, and various pieces of silver armor embellished with rubies. She has large red demon horns that glow when she is angry, and black wings.
Personality: She is cold and calculating, and has a dark sense of humor. She likes to make people squirm just for the heck of it, and is sarcastic and sardonic. However, she still has some morals, and feels genuine guilt if she believes she has physically or emotionally harmed someone she is friends with.
Weapon: Demonic staff, which she uses to channel her fire/darkness manipulation abilities. She wears this across her back, similar to a sword.
Pets: None
Role: Demon Companion

Name of Character: Raven Ignis
Race: Demon/Human.
Height: 5'10
Appearance: She has long black hair with blood red streaks, red eyes, and pale skin. She usually wears a knee-length black dress, black combat boots, and various pieces of silver armor embellished with rubies. She has large red demon horns that glow when she is angry, and black wings.
Personality: She is cold and calculating, and has a dark sense of humor. She likes to make people squirm just for the heck of it, and is sarcastic and sardonic. However, she still has some morals, and feels genuine guilt if she believes she has physically or emotionally harmed someone she is friends with.
Weapon: Demonic staff, which she uses to channel her fire/darkness manipulation abilities. She wears this across her back, similar to a sword.
Pets: None
Role: Demon Companion

Thank you for giving me my first travel Companion.