• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Sprites ~ by Nim

Hey guys I havn't been on Charms for almost a year now and decided that I would re-open a sprite thread. I will show all of my work in this first post as well as new posts with updates ;D

Trainers:

dude.png
Henya.png
hta.png

Musicians:

Zack.png
Tom.png

Splices:

Rig.png
her.png
combo23.png

Magchopizard.png
Weechamp.png
Spinchu.png
PrimBlim.png
spiderbat.png
hge.png

Midgets:

MidgetScisor.png
Skarmorymigit.png

Team Poses:

lildudeteam.png
ryuk_from_deathnote_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d34p597.png
LouieChristmasFinal.png
karp.png
Buzz.png

Miscellaneous:

Arcaneray.png
GlowingMurnetric.png
Magnetak.png

golbrock.png

Requests

1)
2)
3)

I will be doing request for any type of sprite that I have in this first post. I will take 3 request at a time. I am aloud to reject requests if I am not feeling up to it or to busy.

~I only take requests if you comment on my work first~

Current Forum Name:
Type of Sprite:
Pokemon/trainers Involved:
Additional Info:

Please tell me what you think :D

~ Have a nice day

feather.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sprites ~ by Ryuk

Your Splices and Midgets need a lot of work done to them. Probably the best out of all the is the far left and the one next to it. Miscellaneous is probably the best out of the four. I can redo your splices if you want.

You are good at spriting! That Bachuru splice looks cute, the glowing Manectric gives off a really good affect, and you are very good at team poses! Woot woot, first request.

Current Forum Name: Louie Temple
Type of Sprite: Team Pose
wgxevm_th.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... rest-1.png
And a shiny Hiyakki.
Additional Info: Give Hiyakki black Santa boots and make her blue dress red with white fluffy bits. (Santa dress.) Also make the Pokemon trainer's trousers light blue and make the leaf on his shirt a snowflake. Make the sleeves long, too.

...Yes, I want an Xmas team pose. Thanks! :3
And also, did you used to be called Nim?

eward990 said:
Your Splices and Midgets need a lot of work done to them. Probably the best out of all the is the far left and the one next to it. Miscellaneous is probably the best out of the four. I can redo your splices if you want.

Thanks for your criticism but I think I'll stick to fixing up my own sprites because I guess that's the only way I'm going to improve ;D
Louie Temple said:
You are good at spriting! That Bachuru splice looks cute, the glowing Manectric gives off a really good affect, and you are very good at team poses! Woot woot, first request.

Type of Sprite: Team Pose
wgxevm_th.jpg

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh58 ... rest-1.png
And a shiny Hiyakki.
Additional Info: Give Hiyakki black Santa boots and make her blue dress red with white fluffy bits. (Santa dress.) Also make the Pokemon trainer's trousers light blue and make the leaf on his shirt a snowflake. Make the sleeves long, too.

...Yes, I want an Xmas team pose. Thanks! :3
And also, did you used to be called Nim?

Thanks for your complements Louie and yes I did used to be called Nim. Do you remember me from back then? :o
To be honest this request is something completely new to me because I have actually never done any trainer sprites and clothes or anything but I'll guess I'll give it a shot because I am pretty bored at the moment. Sorry If its not as good as you expect though :-\

And here is a new team pose that I just made using a trainer sprite made by our very own iFlare, be sure to check out his spriting thread as well.

ryuk_from_deathnote_by_ultimate_shadow_chao-d34p597.png

I know its extremely simple but it was just for myself more than for a challenge.

That's OK. If you want, just do the team shot without the clothes. The choice is up to you. :D

LouieChristmasFinal.png

Done! I hope you like it, tell me what you think and if you want anything changed. ;D

Wow, on of the best team shots yet and you only made it in a matter of hours! I love the colours you chose for the clothes, can I possibly just have the IMG code so it can go in my signiture? Thanks.

Woops! here you go and I'm glad you like it ;D

Code:
[img]http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac180/feralagtr/LouieChristmasFinal.png[/img]

I just made this splice using a Carnivine, Dusknoir, Magmortar, Electavire, Machoke, Charmander and Seaking. Took me about an hour and a half and I say "Time well spent!" ;D Enjoy ~

combo23.png

Your splices are rather nice, I'd say. The first one looks a bit odd, but the other ones are really good. Primeblim made me laugh xD

The midgets are a cool concept, but at least the Scizor one needs a bit of work IMHO. I think the Pokes you chose for the midgets might have been a bit hard to do that kind of thing with, but I'm curious to see what else you might cook up.

Team poses are nice and blend together really well.

Misc. is interesting. The Arcanine is very cleverly made, I like it. The Manectric one isn't bad in any way, it's just that it's not really special.

And this new one scares me :X

All in all you seem to be a relatively good spriter, and I'd like to see more stuff from you.

Weeds said:
Your splices are rather nice, I'd say. The first one looks a bit odd, but the other ones are really good. Primeblim made me laugh xD

The midgets are a cool concept, but at least the Scizor one needs a bit of work IMHO. I think the Pokes you chose for the midgets might have been a bit hard to do that kind of thing with, but I'm curious to see what else you might cook up.

Team poses are nice and blend together really well.

Misc. is interesting. The Arcanine is very cleverly made, I like it. The Manectric one isn't bad in any way, it's just that it's not really special.

And this new one scares me :X

All in all you seem to be a relatively good spriter, and I'd like to see more stuff from you.

Yeah I have been thinking that the midgets are going to need to be re-done because they were the first two sprites I ever made. I will probably do a few more them sometime because they are pretty fun. Thanks for the supprt Weeds! ;D

Hey guys a new new splice is ready for show. For this one I used a Shieldon, Swalot, Muk, Tangrowth, Blastoise, Gyrados and Pigeotto.
Enjoy ~

her.png

Starting to do trainer sprites now and yes I will take requests for them ;D

Here is my first pair:
dude.png

Re: Sprites ~ by Ryuk ( Taking requests!)

I love your sprites, so I'm requesting again!

Type of Sprite: Splice
Pokemon/trainers Involved: Hitomoshi and Hiyakki
Additional Info: Make Hiyakki look like she's made of candle wax. Put the purple flame in her hair.

Thanks!

Could I havee a team posee of the trainer in my sig with Typhlosion, Denchura, Garchomp, Tyrannitar, Metagross, and Magikarp plz?
If possible I'd rather have a sprite of Magikarp on the ground than flying in the air if its possibleee

Thank You!

hge.png

Code:
[img]http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac180/feralagtr/hge.png[/img]

I hope this is how you wanted it too look ;D If anything needs to be changed just tell me

karp.png

Code:
[img]http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac180/feralagtr/karp.png[/img]

Here you go Uberfish, I'm not sure if this is what you wanted with the magikarp but here it is anyway.

I luvvz it worked out nicely :D (I'm sure u can tell by my sig...)
O nd my e keys kinda broken so i sumtimes hav xtra es here nd there...

Wow Ryuk, you are much better than you first started and keep up the good work. ;)

eward990 said:
Wow Ryuk, you are much better than you first started and keep up the good work. ;)

Thanks eward, I appreciate the compliment ;D

I just finished another trainer sprite for an RP character that I am making. Here he is :D

Henya.png

Re: Sprites ~ by Nim ( Taking requests!)

I made another trainer sprite that I will probably use as my avatar for the time being.

hta.png

I am now starting to make Trainer sprites for famous musicians, feel free to request them if you want. This one is Zack de la Rocha from Rage Against the Machine. I might sprite the rest of the band sometime.

Zack.png

I really like your sprites!
I think the splices are very well done, as are the midgets- that's a very original and cute idea!!

Your team shots are very well organised too~
Nice work here and be sure to keep up the great work~

Kasumi xx

kasumi_slater said:
I really like your sprites!
I think the splices are very well done, as are the midgets- that's a very original and cute idea!!

Your team shots are very well organised too~
Nice work here and be sure to keep up the great work~

Kasumi xx

Thanks Kasumi, I really appreciate the complements ;D

Another Rage Against the Machine member; Tom Morello and an attacking Magnemite :D

Tom.png
Magnetak.png

This is some nice work you got here, can you do some for me?

Current Forum Name: Electabuzz_65
Type of Sprite: A Team pose
Pokemon/trainers Involved: I want Gallade, Ninjask, and Heracross and my trainer should probably be a sort of energetic kind of guy, just make him sort of like a happy fun loving dude.
Additional Info: Make as cool as possible. thanks :)

Electabuzz_65 said:

Pokemon/trainers Involved: I want Gallade, Ninjask, and Heracross and my trainer should probably be a sort of energetic kind of guy, just make him sort of like a happy fun loving dude.

I would love to do your request but I am going to need more details about the trainer you want (Clothes, hair, etc.). You could even post a pre-made sprite if you would prefer that but at the moment your request is a little bit vague.

Nim said:
Electabuzz_65 said:

I would love to do your request but I am going to need more details about the trainer you want (Clothes, hair, etc.). You could even post a pre-made sprite if you would prefer that but at the moment your request is a little bit vague.

Ok, make the hair just long black hair and the clothes should be like a black trech coat and blue jeans.

Here you go Electabuzz_65.

Buzz.png

Code:
[img]http://i897.photobucket.com/albums/ac180/feralagtr/Buzz.png[/img]

This is a Grass/Psychic type splice that has no name as of yet.

Rig.png

This one kinda sucks but I thought I may as well put it up anyway in the hope that someone likes it.

firerat.png

Haha, I do like these two new ones :D The Girafasprout is really good, I like it a lot! I can't seem to find any flaws in it, so you'll only get praise from me :)

The second one is funnny, to say the least xD Very clever use of Steelix's head, I must say. Only problem I can see is that there is still a rather clear outline between what once was the Raticate's body and Regirock's body. I think it might look even better if you removed that outline and made the raticate's body lighter/the Regirock's body darker. But still, very nice, I grinned when I saw it :)

Weeds said:
Haha, I do like these two new ones :D The Girafasprout is really good, I like it a lot! I can't seem to find any flaws in it, so you'll only get praise from me :)

The second one is funnny, to say the least xD Very clever use of Steelix's head, I must say. Only problem I can see is that there is still a rather clear outline between what once was the Raticate's body and Regirock's body. I think it might look even better if you removed that outline and made the raticate's body lighter/the Regirock's body darker. But still, very nice, I grinned when I saw it :)

Yeah, by the time I got Raticate attached I just coulnt find a way to make it look like it was part of Regirock. You can even see where I tried to fix it near the right shoulder xD Unfortunately that attempt failed. Thanks for the criticism, Weeds. ;D

I Love the one that you didnt think was any good is it a registeelicate?

Ghosty said:
I Love the one that you didnt think was any good is it a registeelicate?

Well it was made with Regirock but I guess it is kinda steel because it has Steelix's upper jaw ;D

Your PokeSprites are very creative :) the Splices are good combos .
And I really love the miscellaneous Manectric .
But I have my eye on the team poses . May you take in my request ?

Current Forum Name: NinetalesRaider1
Type Of Sprite: Team Pose
Pokemon/Trainers Involved: Staraptor, Venusaur, Ampharos, Froslass, Blastoise, Charizard, my trainer
Additional Info: please make my trainer sprite to be wearing a long sleeve orange shirt, a pink and white floral skirt to the knees, brown shoes, long black hair with a Lady Gaga wig hairstyle :p, and please make it a female.

Thanks ! ^-^
And once again, great job on the sprite works !

Here is my newest peice of work. It is a Golurk with Brock's head for those you somehow didn't realise.
golbrock.png

Animefan1 said:
Your PokeSprites are very creative :) the Splices are good combos .
And I really love the miscellaneous Manectric .
But I have my eye on the team poses . May you take in my request ?

Current Forum Name: NinetalesRaider1
Type Of Sprite: Team Pose
Pokemon/Trainers Involved: Staraptor, Venusaur, Ampharos, Froslass, Blastoise, Charizard, my trainer
Additional Info: please make my trainer sprite to be wearing a long sleeve orange shirt, a pink and white floral skirt to the knees, brown shoes, long black hair with a Lady Gaga wig hairstyle :p, and please make it a female.

Thanks ! ^-^
And once again, great job on the sprite works !

AnimeFan, you probably don't want this request now because of how long I have been inactive, but I would just like to apologise for not stating that the requests were closed.