• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

[Sprite Comic] ~Zac's Pokemon MIS-Adventures PG-13 Parts 3+4 Added!

Don't forget to scroll down to see more of the comic in other posts! I'm only putting in 2 per post.

Please put this into your Signature if you liked my Comic and would like to Support it.
comicbanner.png

[move]Part 4+ Coming Really Soon![/move]

Welcome to mah thread! Here, I will post each strip of my new Pokemon Sprite Comic Series, "Zac's Pokemon MIS-Adventures"! Please feel free to comment on either the way it looks, the story, or both!

Anyway, this is a Sprite Comic based off of Pokemon SoulSilver and some... U Mad?

I am accepting ideas for new strips or characters, but not full time partners. I will also post any custom Sprites I make for the Comic here for anyone to use just to make the thread look a bit larger! ^^' xD

Ok, Comic Time! GOGOGOGO!!

Part 1

part1strip.png

Part 2

part2strip2.png

~Hope you liked them, and dun't forget to CnC! Should I make more or should I kill the series?

• Note: This comic is also on yugiohcardmaker.net. My user on there is • Ω Kakashi Hatake Ω • and I'd be happy to prove it. ^^

Re: [Sprite Comic] ~Zac's Pokemon MIS-Adventures PG-13

Oh my gawd this is hilarious x'D Don't stop, please, I want more :D Don't really have any constructive criticism for you, just don't drop the comic Dat Spoink x'DD

Jawdropping. I love it. Do more, since I want to see what will happen :)

Weeds said:
Oh my gawd this is hilarious x'D Don't stop, please, I want more :D Don't really have any constructive criticism for you, just don't drop the comic Dat Spoink x'DD

Thank you very much! Glad you liked them. ^^

Rolly said:
Jawdropping. I love it. Do more, since I want to see what will happen :)

Great, I'm working on them. ^^'

Well, I guess I'd better finish 3 &4! xD

Part 3

In Panel 4, I meant to say "Here it is!", not "Here is it!"
part3strip.png

Part 4
part4strip.png

Aaah, this isn't half bad. ;D Great job, poor Spoink. :'(
At least there's sausage. :O

Nice work.
-Yellow

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I don't usually like comics using resources from Pokemon Games, this is brilliant! I liked them all, particularly part 2. It works really well when you include little mini scenes, like the "want some candy?" and "where's my Spoink?" Also, the ending was hilarious. U MAD?

Yellow_The_Wolf said:
Aaah, this isn't half bad. ;D Great job, poor Spoink. :'(
At least there's sausage. :O

Nice work.
-Yellow

I should start on Part 5... I have been tied up with other projects and inFAMOUS. :/

Toastie said:
Although I don't usually like comics using resources from Pokemon Games, this is brilliant! I liked them all, particularly part 2. It works really well when you include little mini scenes, like the "want some candy?" and "where's my Spoink?" Also, the ending was hilarious. U MAD?

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator: