1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Sprite Comic] ~Zac's Pokemon MIS-Adventures PG-13 Parts 3+4 Added!

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Kakashi, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Don't forget to scroll down to see more of the comic in other posts! I'm only putting in 2 per post.

Please put this into your Signature if you liked my Comic and would like to Support it.
    [​IMG]

[move]Part 4+ Coming Really Soon![/move]

Welcome to mah thread! Here, I will post each strip of my new Pokemon Sprite Comic Series, "Zac's Pokemon MIS-Adventures"! Please feel free to comment on either the way it looks, the story, or both!

Anyway, this is a Sprite Comic based off of Pokemon SoulSilver and some... U Mad?

I am accepting ideas for new strips or characters, but not full time partners. I will also post any custom Sprites I make for the Comic here for anyone to use just to make the thread look a bit larger! ^^' xD

Ok, Comic Time! GOGOGOGO!!

Part 1

[​IMG]

Part 2

[​IMG]

~Hope you liked them, and dun't forget to CnC! Should I make more or should I kill the series?

• Note: This comic is also on yugiohcardmaker.net. My user on there is • Ω Kakashi Hatake Ω • and I'd be happy to prove it. ^^

2. Re: [Sprite Comic] ~Zac's Pokemon MIS-Adventures PG-13

Oh my gawd this is hilarious x'D Don't stop, please, I want more :D Don't really have any constructive criticism for you, just don't drop the comic Dat Spoink x'DD

3. Re: [Sprite Comic] ~Zac's Pokemon MIS-Adventures PG-13

Jawdropping. I love it. Do more, since I want to see what will happen :)

4. Re: [Sprite Comic] ~Zac's Pokemon MIS-Adventures PG-13

Well, I guess I'd better finish 3 &4! xD

5. Re: [Sprite Comic] ~Zac's Pokemon MIS-Adventures PG-13

Part 3

In Panel 4, I meant to say "Here it is!", not "Here is it!"
    [​IMG]

Part 4
    [​IMG]

6. Aaah, this isn't half bad. ;D Great job, poor Spoink. :'(
    At least there's sausage. :O

Nice work.
    -Yellow

#6 Yellow_The_Wolf, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  7. Although I don't usually like comics using resources from Pokemon Games, this is brilliant! I liked them all, particularly part 2. It works really well when you include little mini scenes, like the "want some candy?" and "where's my Spoink?" Also, the ending was hilarious. U MAD?

8. I should start on Part 5... I have been tied up with other projects and inFAMOUS. :/

Thanks a lot!

#8 Kakashi, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  9. The drama of getting your first PokéMon... It's so true

10. Finally, some NPC notices all the hullaballoo about getting a Pokemon!