• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Spinda Moveset

After being lazy for a long time I've finally decided to EV a Spinda. I figured, since Spinda's stats are even, I'd go with an Adamant one. I bred a few and now I have a perfect one. It has a 31 IV in Sp. Attack so feel free to suggest a moveset with some Special Attacks. Oh, and I'd like to have Secret Power in the set but it's not too important. Spinda is currently EV'd in Speed and will be starting Attack training soon.

Any help is appreciated!

(And if you need more info on it, just ask.)

EDIT: This is for Gen 4.

There are some solid options to go, but if I went with a Spinda, I'd go with:

Annoyer Sp?nda
Trumped!(Spades Sign) (I thought this would be a funny name.)
Iron Ball, Bloated Tail, Choice Item, etc.
- Trick/Theif
- TeterDance
- Hypnosis
- Suckerpunch/Taunt/Encore/Fakeout/DynamicPunch/Secret Power/Any Special Move/ any other filler, annoying move.

General disruption - Probably not incredibly effective, but would seem to me hilarious to beat an oponent with this set.
Confusing, Sleeping and getting rid of an oponent's item would probably disrupt them majorly in someway or another.
Filler move is anything else you feel like giving it. Suckerpunch for an attack, Encore and Taunt for more disruption, esp. for stuff the would set up by it, or Fake out for the soul-annoyance factor.
Just an idea I've been thinking about.

Heh..gimmick set in my mind.

Spinda@Choice Specs
Modest Nature
252 S.Atk/252 Spd/6 HP
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball
-Water Pulse/Shock Wave/HP Fighting
-Water Pulse/Shock Wave/HP Fighting

Pshych and Shadow Ball make up the two strongest Special moves Spinda has.
Water Pulse hits Rocks but, also Steels as well.
HP Fighting works well with Psychic and Shadow Ball.
Shock Wave is more of a novelty, but has its uses.

P

Pokepok

Spinda@Salac Berry
Quiet nature

Psychic
Teeter Dance
Shock Wave/Water Pulse
Shadow Ball

Annoyer
Spinda@Salac Berry
Quiet nature

Shadow Ball