• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Spinda Moveset

Yeah, it's weird, but the little guy is working fine!

Spinda a.k.a Confuzzle, LvL 68

Ability: Own Tempo (Can't be confused)

Dizzy Punch
Teeter Dance
Psybeam
Thrash

This is my ingenius creation, the Confuser.......Ok, it's not THAT original, but not a lot of people do it.....right?

Anywho, All three moves Dizzy Punch, Teeter Dance, and Psybeam can confuse a Pokemon, and Teeter Dance works VERY well in 2 v. 2 matches, as it confuses all Pokemon on the field (exsept Spinda, of course)

Thrash is a very nice Heavy-Hitter move, and you don't even have the backlash of the confusion afterwards because of its Own Tempo.

So...Any Ideas? Questions? Hopes? Dreams?

hrm...what else could you put on it? it needs some variety in terms of moves. but then, i suppose it's just to whittle down the opponent's health to nothing.

i suppose it could work, unless you come up against a ghost type.

You could replace Dizzy Punch with Faint Attack. Sure it doesn't cause confusion but you have two other moves that could. Plus it helps with Ghost types.

You do know that Psybeam IS effective vs. Ghost-Types, right?

I haven't had trouble beating Phoebe up and down with this guy (since Ghost Attacks don't effect him and Confuse Ray dosen't either).

it's not hard beating Pheobe's pokemon up and down with something 18 levels higher. trust me.

*goes to get a type chart*

psybeam isn't supereffective against ghosts, only ghost/poison types. that's why they made the ghastly line ghost/poison in the first place, so that it had some weaknesses.

My Spinda's Moveset (Worked great):

Dizzy Punch
Teeter Dance
Hypnosis
Dream Eater

Sorta catches them off guard and gets pretty funny when they cant attack due to confusion or sleep.

Yeah, it's weird, but the little guy is working fine!

Spinda a.k.a Confuzzle, LvL 68

Ability: Own Tempo (Can't be confused)

Dizzy Punch
Teeter Dance
Psybeam
Thrash

This is my ingenius creation, the Confuser.......Ok, it's not THAT original, but not a lot of people do it.....right?

Anywho, All three moves Dizzy Punch, Teeter Dance, and Psybeam can confuse a Pokemon, and Teeter Dance works VERY well in 2 v. 2 matches, as it confuses all Pokemon on the field (exsept Spinda, of course)

Thrash is a very nice Heavy-Hitter move, and you don't even have the backlash of the confusion afterwards because of its Own Tempo.

So...Any Ideas? Questions? Hopes? Dreams?
Personally,i would ditch psybeam for shadow ball/psychic

That ruins the theme, though...Psybeam confuses whereas Shadow Ball and Psychic lower Sp. Defense. Sure, Psybeam is WEAKER, but the theme is confusion.