• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Spare Parts' spare pokemon

Hi! ^^

I have for trade the following shinies:
Dustox, Blissey, Tyranitar, Sneasel, misdreavus, Gastly, Koffing, Empoleon, Meowth, Charmander, Togepi, Squirtle, Ampharos, Shellos, Magnemite, Luxray, Medicham, Raikou, Jolteon, Dusknoir, Manectric, Floatzel, Slugma, Shinx.

As well as egg move pokemon (if you want me to breed something for you, that's fine; I like breding), adamant / lustrous orbs, lucky eggs, fossils, enigma berries, all legends except for Darkrai / Shaymin / Arceus, and a lot of other things.

*I can provide further info on IV's, EV's, nature, level and moves on most pokemon. Also, I can nickname the Shellos, Squirtle, and Blissey.
*All shinies and legends will be cloned via the D/P GTS cloning glitch.

In return, I'd like shinies (any), egg move pokemon, pokemon with good IV's, and pokemon I collect. (I collect Spinda, Zangoose, Bastiodon, Electabuzz, Electivire, and anything blobby / purple.)

I have spinda, zangoose and plenty of eevee if you need those.

Im interested in any of them at all, i also have a shiny staravia lv 35.

yes? no?

I've got a Night Slash, X-Scissor, False Swipe Scyther, a Baton Pass, Wish, Last Resort, Trump Card Eevee, a Cross Chop, Ice Punch Elekid, and a Roost, Whirlwind, Drill Peck Skarmory.

Could I get a Shiny Jolteon and Shiny Charmander?

Posted by: Zephyr
I have spinda, zangoose and plenty of eevee if you need those.Im interested in any of them at all, i also have a shiny staravia lv 35.
I'm interested in the shiny Staravia, if you don't mind. What would you like in return?

Posted by: Chimera_Fiend:
I got a spinda. it knows Bullet Punch.
Um, are you sure? The pokedexes I've looked at say Spinda can't learn Bullet Punch. If you are sure, what would you want in return? I usually ask for something a bit rarer for my shinies.

I have a shiny magmortar and a shiny lapras(purple) if your interested PM me.
I've PM'd you. [quote author:plapti link=topic=3156.msg39902#msg39902 date=1197138105]
I've got a Night Slash, X-Scissor, False Swipe Scyther, a Baton Pass, Wish, Last Resort, Trump Card Eevee, a Cross Chop, Ice Punch Elekid, and a Roost, Whirlwind, Drill Peck Skarmory.

Could I get a Shiny Jolteon and Shiny Charmander?
[/quote] Actually, I've got those pokemon. Do you have anything else?

I'm interested in the shiny Staravia, if you don't mind. What would you like in return?

Um, are you sure? The pokedexes I've looked at say Spinda can't learn Bullet Punch. If you are sure, what would you want in return? I usually ask for something a bit rarer for my shinies.
I've PM'd you. Actually, I've got those pokemon. Do you have anything else?

I'm really interested in the charmander, luxray and magnemite, any one works for me..

I also have plenty normals ill trade for the sake of trading, lol..

If you need any items, I'll see what I can do :D

I have a freshly evolved bastiodon that knows take down, metal burst, ancientpower, and taunt, a level 42 drapion that knows rock climb, poson fang, return, and rock smash, an Illumise level 50 that knows helping hand, zen headbutt, bug buzz, and covet, a level 32 luvdisc that know take down, water gun, agility, and attract, a level 30 starmie that knows bubblebeam, swift, recover, and camouflage, a gengar that knows mean look, shadow punch, payback, and sucker punch, a level 25 cherrim, every unown, and 3 level 1 dratini. I am not sure if some of those classify as purple or blobby to you though. If you want any, i would really like any shiny beside dustox(i already have one).

I'll be happy to take a shiny Charmander and/or Raikou off your hands. I have Spinda, Zangoose, Bastiodon, & Electabuzz. Let me know what you'd want for those 2.

i have a legit japanese darkrai from the japanese event. I can let you clone that if you would like to give me 3 of those pokemons on there and they have to be legit. I would like either the shiny:

-Togepi
-Shellos
-Koffing
-Ghastly
-Shinx
-Magnemite

I am requesting 3 since this is a really rare pokemon to have. PM me about your decision and in your PM, if you accept, can you give me all the information on those listed pokes. Thanks ;D

EDIT 1:
I just noticed that you can not duplicate a legit japanese Darkrai since you can not put it up for trade on GTS. Sorry.