• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sonic Forces : The War Begins

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Credit to @Eeveechu151 for making a written work, saying the background establishment for the RP. Here's the link : https://pokecharms.com/works/sonic-forces-the-war-begins.43174/ Check it out. Also, this RP, is six month after that work.
Credits to @GreninjaTrainer013 for helping with developing the story for the RP.
Tagging @Cloudswift since she was invited to the RP.
And me.....yeah, I'm already here.
~×●=●×~​
Knuckles was blasted aback, "Argh!" He was shot by one of Eggman's big green, red eyed robots' laser gun, "Knuckles, are you okay?" Tails flew over to him, "Yeah, thanks, Tails. It's just a bruise, I'll get to destroying these robots." Knuckles said confidently, "Foolish mobians." Said Zavok in a menacing way, "Just give up and join the Eggman empire." Offered Zavok, "I'd rather die!" Said Knuckles, "Yeah!" Tails joined in, "I gave you a chance. You declined, sad story end. All of you. Shoot." Ordered Zavok. All the robots took aim, ready to fire powerful beams. Knuckles and Tails took cover.

But suddenly, a robot got destroyed, "Huh-?!" Zavok got cut off by seeing Flock, "Heyo!" He said, as he quickly destroyed the rest of the robots by jumping on them, and then quickly air kicking Zavok in the chest, flinging him towards Knuckles, who fisted him in the back, flinging him up into the sky. Flock flew upwards and kicked Zavok on his head, bringing him Into the ground, "Arrrrgh!!!" That seemed like it hurt. Zavok seemed mad, "So impudent. I won't forget this." And with that, he flew off, with a robot carrying him.

Tails seemed curious. Knuckles didn't even seem to care, "That was awesome!.....Who are you again..?" Asked Knuckles,blankly, "The name's Flock. You two looked like you were introuble, so.." Flock was interrupted, "Excuse me?! I was NOT in trouble!" Knuckles folded his hands, "YOU looked like-!" "Wanna join the resistance?" Tails asked excitedly, "We were on a search for a factory which produced Wispons, but it seems like it was a trap!" Said Tails.

"Uh..what..?" Asked Flock, as he rubbed th back of his own head, "The resistance. We're making a resistance team, in order to take back the world from Eggman, and avenge Sonic!" Said Tails determinedly, "Sure. Why not, it would be nice,having some company, from all this loneliness, I was currently in."Accepted Flock, "Awesome! I'll inform the others about this." Tails looked at his watch, he saw a hologram of Vector, Espio and Charmy as they were the ones who responded to the call, "Hey, Silver! Tell the others, I've got us a new recruit." "That's awesome, Tails!" Exclaimed Vector, "I'll tell the others right away." Said Espio, as he closed the call, "Alright, let's get back to the base." Tails said to the two.

After a long travel, they finally made it to the base. Flock slowly entered through the halls, he wasn't used to widespaces inbuildings, "Oh, and take this." Said Tails as he gave Flock a Burst Wispon, "This is one of the Wispons, I told you about, earlier." Said Tails, "I'll tell Shade that you're here now. For now,just make yourself free and look around!" Said Tails, as he flew off, with Knuckles to inform Shade about the news. Flock started looking around.

Last edited:
In the middle of the city, the battle was continuing. Shade and Fenrir were fighting in the middle of the city, hundreds of robots after them. They were currently hunched behind a barricade.
"Remind me why, exactly, I signed up for the distraction team?!" Fenrir asked, taking out a pistol and firing at the robots.
"You said you wanted to do something interesting and made sure Knuckles and Tails could be on infiltration." Shade replied. "Rotor! How's that turret coming?!"
Behind another barricade across from them, a buff walrus was setting up a gun turret. If he was able to complete it, he'd be able to blast back the Eggman troops. "The Ring Energizer isn't responding!" Rotor Walrus said. "Everything else should be working, but it doesn't do anything without power."
"We're running out of time, here!" Shade shouted back.
"The part's defective!" Rotor noticed. He tore the piece out. "Whatever, I can bypass it." Rotor took out some connector cables from one of his packs and joined the ring and a wire, and the gun instantly lit up with yellow energy. "It's online, but the ring's not secure!"
"Why?!"
"I had to rip out the Energizer."
"Ah. Well, whatever! Fire!" Shade shouted. Rotor jumped into the cockpit, raising up the gun and firing dozens of yellow lasers into the enemy legion. It tore through most of them, causing them to combust. Once they were all down, Rotor pumped his fist.
"Yes."
"Oh, crud." Fenrir said, walking out from the barricade. As Shade followed his gaze, she saw why.
"Oh shit! It's Infinite!" Shade shouted, grabbing Fenrir's wrist and beginning to run. She turned on her comm. "All units! Infinite has entered the city! Our unit has eyes on him! All units, retreat! Get out of the city!"
Infinite floated to the ground, putting a hand on his mask. As he saw the unit retreat, he summoned a laser and fired it right at them. Shade summoned a wrist-mounted energy blade and deflected it right back at Infinite, who swatted it aside. Infinite then began to slowly walk after them.

CITY, CENTRAL PLAZA

In the meantime, a wolf had seen all of the Resistance's doings there - A young, red wolf known as Burst. He was hiding behind a rock, slowly peeking his head out, glaring at Infinite.
"That's the guy who had killed so many people.." He muttered, under his breath.

---

DEATH EGG, CONTROL DECK

Meanwhile, Eggman was communicating with Infinite as he was working on his newest project. "Infinite! I need you to follow those Resistance pests while also dealing with anyone in the city." He commanded, giving a slight smirk.
"Boss! The project isn't going as smooth as we thought it would be..." Orbot said, typing a lot of codes.
"Arr, we better get some more work done!" Orbot added.
"Wait, since when did you get your pirate voice chip back?" Eggman said. "And then GO BACK TO WORK! I WANT PROJECT ERADICATE DONE THIS INSTANT!"

"Very well." Infinite said with a smile. Charging up the power of the Phantom Ruby, he swung his hands and all of a sudden gravity had lost all meaning.
"Whoa!" Shade said, as she and her troops began to float in the air. "Everyone, link up! Fenrir will get us out of this!"
"How?" Fenrir asked.
"Your Wispon!"
"Oh yeah, right!" Fenrir responded. Once everyone was linked up, Fenrir hit the Magnet Pull switch on his Wispon and was pulled towards the nearest metal surface - a street lamp. He then continued from there. Infinite followed them, but was shot at by the resistance members with a free hand. He created an energy field to deflect the shots.

Naomi's eyes widened as her jet began to float. "What the...?!" she exclaimed. She looked around, but knew that there wasn't a button for this. Lean! she told herself, but that did nothing. Nothing but propel her forwards the tiniest bit. "What do I do, what do I -- BINGO!" Naomi grinned. She tilted one wing downwards and shut off the engines of said wing. The other wing's engines were still on, and Naomi made sure that they weren't going too fast. Her jet went down in a spiral pattern, then Naomi hit the eject button, grabbing the open roof of her plane at just the right instant, and braced for impact. Fortunately, the jet didn't crash with enough force to injure her, and Naomi was left hanging onto the plane. She looked around and muttered angrily, clearly none too happy that she didn't have a weapon to contribute with.

Burst was also floating in the air, meaning that his hiding spot was now shown. "Ah, crap..!" He thought, attempting to find a hiding spot. He attempted to hold onto a street lamp, but, his luck going down, the street lamp fell down and made a loud noise for Infinite to hear. "Eep...!" He attempted to swim away, but it was hard because he wasn't the best swimmer, unfortunately.