• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Some pokemon for trade...

I have some freshly hatched pokemon and some other ones for trade. I don't care what pokemon you give me...just don't scam me with pokemon like lvl 1 pichu for e.g. Lvl 70 Groudon. So heres a list:

--------------------
Hatchlings
--------------------
Torchic
Evee(Normal Form)(Holding ThunderStone)
Riolu
Mudkip
Pachirisu
Munchlax
Gastly
Meowth

------------------
Legendary
------------------
Groudon
Deoxys(Holding Destiny Knot)
Darkrai
Cresselia(Holding Rare Candy)

------------------
Others
------------------
Unown "!"
Unown "?"
Wailord
Absol
Lucario
Anorith
Shaymin(Holding Exp.Share)
Swampert
Spiritomb

Ok that should about cover all the pokemon up for trade. Oh yeah, the legendaries and the others are a variety of levels, and the hatchlings are fresh pokemon from an egg, so there lvl 1. Anyways, my pokemon diamond friend code is on the side of me

I'll take your deoxys and i can get you any legendary except for deoxys,lugia, ho-oh, jirachi and kyogre.
Hmmm...if its alright, I'd like a Rayquaza please ^^

[quote author=jertyuiop link=topic=5678.msg92359#msg92359 date=1236030503]
Can I have a torchic or a mudkip please, I'll give you a treecko.
[/quote] For mudkip I'll take treecko. For torchic I'll take snorlax

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Please read the rules and don't double post. There's a modify button on the upper portion of all of your posts.
Warned.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Double posting isn't defined as that here, destroyer :p

Don't reply to a thread again if someone else hasn't replied yet. You posted a quote of one post, then quoted another post with two different posts. That's what we consider double posting.

Sorry for confusion :)

Double posting isn't defined as that here, destroyer :p

Don't reply to a thread again if someone else hasn't replied yet. You posted a quote of one post, then quoted another post with two different posts. That's what we consider double posting.

Sorry for confusion :)
oohh. Sorry to you too.

What are you willing to trade for a Torchic or Mudkip? If not trading could you do a quick battle on Wi-fi so I can see them and request them on GTS?

Huntraun, battles on wi-fi don't update your pokedex.

Oh, well thank you. I read on some other forum that they did. I just got done completing my Sinnohdex recently, so I'm new to this. Is there any other way to get the pokemon into the pokedex so I'm able to request on GTS?