• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Solest Region Sprites

Hey guys, I'm in a RP with Shocari and he asked me to do some sprites for him, well I asked if I could do some sprites for him hehe, anyway, this is what I've done so far!

The guy with the cap is my character, the guy with the red shirt is Hunter and the Pokemon are Houndrane Darpyos and Baionix (Baionix is a crappy name so, if you wanna help me rename it, thats fine by me.) Forget the text for Baionix hehe.

[attachment deleted by admin]

First Reply!

Nice work.*Thinks of more fakemon for Darkness to sprite*

Aura needs to see this. If you can, try spriting Firen and Shocra, she has them in her art thread. I'll ask Jeydis if you can use her Absollean sprite.

Those look like how I imaged them! And don't bother with Firen. I Sprited him (he looks sooooo cute! ;D)

Anyway, It will be good to see some sprites for everything!

Okay, thats good, I'll get to work on some more sprites soon, thanks for the good comments guys! And Aura, if you want I'll put Firen on here if you don't have your own sprite thread.

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while, havn't had much inspiration of what to sprite and what it would look like =/

The guy with the headband is Joey again, just waering something different, and Firenn was made by Aura but she asked me to put it on my thread.

Comments are welcome I might do some requests, depends on what it is.

Heres Firenn and Joey.

[attachment deleted by admin]