• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Six Kingdoms: The Grand Tale (Discussion)

Name: Edward Pullig

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: 6'0, 160 lbs, dark brown, vibrant blue, he is scrawny but dignified.

Equipment: He usually carries two sharp shields that can both block and stab.

Personality: Quite Intelligent, humorous to a point, crafty, can predict most. He is also a bit of an inventor.

Elemental Alignment: Earth (Magnesis)

Crush: Maybe

Pet: Unix a very gentle curious Metal Golem

Other: He lives in Wethera.

@Cmeriwether

Last edited:
@Foxex Ariana Silver is heading north, and will pick up your characters first, then Magnus and Morgan.

@Eliiiscool He is at the Pastian border with Wethera

I will be giving character sheets for the NPCs.

Name: Queen Annalise of Pastia

Sexuality: Bisexual (with a preference of women)

Appearance: The queen stands 5'3", reddish brown hair and baby blue eyes on an hourglass figure.

Equipment: She has a crystal armor that is bright purple, and wears it with a golden staff that can channel fire.

Personality: The Queen of Pastia is a determined individual with a hint of humor.

Elemental Alignment: Fire

Crush: N/A

Pet: Annalise has an shapeshifting owl whose only known transformation is a green dragon.

Other: none

Name: King Magnus Endrirson

Sexuality: Straight, but taken

Appearance: 6'10", 395 lbs, on a large frame of muscle, he has light brown hair and icy blue eyes.

Equipment: Magnus wears magical furs and scale mail.

Personality: Magnus is a serious man with a protectiveness to him, he will help allies.

Elemental Alignment: Unknown

Crush: N/A

Pet: He rides a Wooly Mammoth into battle, it is like a burnt Orchid color.

Name: Morgan, Wielder of Blizzards

Sexuality: Straight but taken

Appearance: Long light brown hair in a braid with icy blue eyes, she stands 5'0" on a slender but feminine frame.

Equipment: Morgan wears magical furs mostly but with pieces of scale mail to protect vital areas.

Personality: More will be revealed in the RP

Elemental Alignment: Ice (received from mother)

Crush: Sasuke, Soon to be Emperor of Tenyengcheng.

Pet: young white Dragon named Beastfyre, which is funny since she breathes ice, the dragon only appears when Morgan is in serious danger.

Other: She is a member of the Six Kingdoms Mystics.

The Queen is in the throne room in the center of the castle, and once the guards are explained that Francis sent Angel, they will let her through, I will write the letter on my next Francis post.

@RedTopaz I had an idea for the accusation's timeline, Eighth month of 813 LD, there was a clash with Northern Stalia (now part of United Stalia) and Joshua II's Parents, which could of caused the Accusations, and in 818 LD, Connor, Joshua, and Sharon discovered two things, the actual ancestry of Annalise, and Dutch's innocence, via the actual account of the battle in 813 LD.

I just want to say @Foxex your starter was impressive, well worded, detailed, and concise. My compliments from a noob to a master. 44 Paragraphs! (Not including the onomatopoeia.) [These are just things I could think of on the spot if I didn't have so much on my plate I would analyze and say what was great.]

Last edited: