• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Six Kingdoms: The Grand Tale (Discussion)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
And what about something like Dimensional, or Temporal?
Also, is what should my first post be like? (Yes, I know Im not accepted yet[Due to my lack of character], just thinking still)

I will post Francis's introduction and cue you, you are to respond as if it were a summons for your character.

Temporal is time, right? Shadows would be better, the only character that has Temporal magic is the Main Villain of the Entire Tale.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
How many characters are allowed? And I was just entertaining a few fun ideas, do you mind if I were to keep asking you, even if I don’t really intend to use the ideas?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
With regards to the temporal and dimensional types, I’m sorry, I just love picking stuff like this apart, even if I don’t use it, if you want me to drop it, that’s fine.

Name: Dutch Von Ferdinand

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Dutch is standing at a height of 5'9 with a tan skin tone, He has black hair with burgundy being prominent near the tips, his hair is quite long so he keeps most of it in a bun with the rest hanging to his shoulders, he also has red eyes. For his normal attire he wears a black vest with a white undershirt buttoned up with slacks and black shoes.

Equipment: When he enters battle he wears a coat the hangs right over his ankles, Dutch has perfected the phantom armour,This armour can weaken the damage he takes or in some cases flat out protects him. He has two daggers on his belt as well as a rapier.

Personality: Sarcastic, Cynical, Tactician

Elemental Alignment: Fire

Crush: N/A

Pet: N/A

Other: Dutch was put in the dungeon for an accusation of treason that wasn't true but he was put in there because if his power. But he will still fight fir his kingdom.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Angel Kovich
Sexuality: Strait
Appearance: 5' 7" Black hair and Green eyes, Wears a black sweater and pants. has a black bandanna she wears around her mouth when she is out. She has a large scar on the back of her right hand.
Equipment: A (Currently) empty gun, her Knife, ropes, paint, pencil and paper, and credentials to the organization she works for (Can I make one for her, or is that not ok?) Padded black shoes (For use only indoors)
Personality: Calculating and stoic
Elemental Alignment: Darkness
Crush: None as of now, but willing to work something out.
Pet: A midnight black fox
Other: Angel is mute

since you mentioned that the king is calling for the strongest heroes, i made Yuki and Owen quite powerful, as they are older and are established heroes

Name: Yuki | The Cataclysm's Maelstrom
Sexuality: Straight, taken
Species: Demi-Human, Snow Leopard Kemono
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 97 lbs.
Appearance: She has abnormally large ears that are each slightly larger than half the size of her head and when her ears are drooping or down to the sides it nearly doubles the width of her head. Her large expressive almond shaped blue green gradient colored eyes are almost comically large and adorable and are decorated with long eyelashes and two dark grey oval spots that acted like here eyebrows. She has a very short and rounded muzzle and has teeth, lips, and a small nose like a domestic cat, but no whiskers. Her head shape is relatively round and wide, oval shaped to accommodate her large eyes. Physically she is built almost exactly like a petite young hourglass figured woman with some differences, she has a long thick tail that is nearly as long as her torso, her entire body is covered in fur, in the same patterns and coloration as a Snow Leopard, her fingers are thicker and slightly shorter than a normal human, end in small claws and have very soft pink pads in addition to only having three fingers and a thumb, and instead of human toes she has three retractable claws that are more catlike and also have soft pink pads on the bottom.

Her shoulder length hair is shaggy with very long bangs that go past her eyes that she brushes to the side and held in place by a hair-clip made of and odd glowing crystal. She is usually dressed in a simple white tank top and a long white loincloth decorated and embroidered with shamanistic symbols and designs resembling the elements
Equipment: Elemental totems hand carved and laced round her neck on a necklace that when active, amplifies whatever element the active totem is corresponded with. 3 ear piercings 2 on right, 1 on left, each piercing is a stabilizer and amplifier for her elemental control. She carries no actual weapons, makes them out of the elements if need be and elemental protective shields and wards as well. 3 bangals, 2 on the right wrist and 1 on the left,
Personality: Energetic and optimistic, but weary of strangers
Elemental Alignment: Primal Elementalist Shaman (Elements include Lightning, Fire, Water, Ice, Earth, and Wind)
Crush: Taken
Pet: Storm Roc – A huge bird of prey surrounded in a large perpetual lightning storm. Also Yuki’s mount and primary way to travel long distances. (Roc: A massive bird of prey, large enough to easily snatch up entire horse in a single claw)
Other: Although she is very powerful Yuki and Owen tend to stay secluded minding their own business living in the mountains near a small no name village. She is quite skilled in many melee weapons and is quite deadly in close range combat. Yuki is rarely seen apart from Owen and the two battle and fight as a perfect and deadly pair, and are known as a pair of heroes.
Name: Owen | The Thunderfury
Sexuality: Straight, taken
Species: Human
Height: 6’1”
Weight: 147 lbs.
Appearance: Owen has light icy blue eyes and long jet black hair that falls just above his shoulders but he keeps it all spiked backwards he has a lean and muscular build, he wears light colored heavy leather pants with plate protection on the knees, large heavy plate boots that help weigh him down and grounded, and heavy plated gloves for hand protection. His torso is exposed but he has a very long and thick ragged black scarf that he is almost always seen with, it covers is mouth and nearly half of his face. Its two long tails float around behind him relative to his movements, defying gravity and acting like they are submerged underwater.
Equipment: Fulmination Edge — a large Greatsword roughly 7.5 feet in length, the signature weapon of Owen. The blade’s black and silver coloration and design pattern makes it appear like various thunder bolts in a dark sky. The rest of the weapn’s appearance is rather unremarkable and looks older and worn-out. The weapon is able to absorb and store the energy of attacks, and use it to recharge/heal its user, or to unleash it in various devastating lightning and energy attacks. The weapon can become super charged once enough energy is stored giving a massive boost to speed and power of attacks, and allow its user to blink short distances. Owen’s scarf seems to have the ability to hold the Fulmination Edge when Owen places it on his back. The heavily plated pants, gauntlets, and boots are extremely tough giving Owen a rather formidable defense blocking attacks them with minimal to no damage.
Personality: Calm and Sanguine, Owen likes to help out where he can and continues to seek ways to become a better hero
Elemental Alignment: Lightning / Primal Lightning (With Yuki’s assistance)
Crush: Taken
Pet: Storm Roc – A huge bird of prey surrounded in a large perpetual lightning storm. Also Yuki’s mount and primary way to travel long distances. (Roc: A massive bird of prey, large enough to easily snatch up entire horse in a single claw)
Other: Rarely seen without Yuki, the two fight as a pair and they cover each other’s weaknesses, Yuki even being able to empower and supercharge Owen and the Fulmination Edge, as a Hero pair they are extremely tough and strong.

Last edited: