• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Sinnoh's Prestiege

Introduction
Four years ago, Elite four members Lucian and Bertha were inspired to build a school for elite Pokemon trainers. Only those who passed the entrance exam of two hundred or above out of four hundred were allowed to be proceed and only one hundred students can attend the academy. Children who pass the exam must report to Snowpoint City within thirty-eight hours of receiving a letter or phone call. Every child will also receive a plane ticket upon approval from the board

Pokemon Thread here: http://pokecharms.com/threads/sinnoh-prestiege-discussion-thread.13367/ (Sinnoh Prestiege Discussion Thread)
Post all Character information in the thread,
rules in the thread as well.

————
Aran's cheeks were a light pink as they nuzzled the soft pillow against his face. He had fallen asleep late last night after playing with Hawk, his Tyrouge. His soft light green blanket wrapped itself around him, tangling his legs and constricting his movement. Hawk, who was always up early no matter what time he fell asleep, had sat in the window's ledge right next to Aran's bed. His golden eyes stared deeply into the sun as it rose above the sky and shined off the bright white snow that blanketed the ground. Hawk's shadow crept up along the floor until it shifted and covered parts of Aran's face. Aran awoke from his sleep to see his best friend and smiled.
"H-Hawk?" he said as he balled his fist and rubbed it against his eye. Aran sat up and looked around his room for a moment. His vision was slightly blurry but he could make out the silhouettes of his Pokemon who slept along the carpet of his room. He looked to the side of him after he felt a scratch along his leg. "Ow.." he said softly as he winced. Aran pulled the blanket back and saw that Wing, his Wartortle, had cuddled up to his leg and had accidentally scratched it with his sharp fingers. Rex, Aran's Haxorus and Leep, his Toxicroak, had fell asleep in the corner against each other. Noctowl and Chandelure were no where to be found in his room, but Aran knew where they were at all times.

Aran smiled as he looked at his Pokemon, but frowned when he saw the mess in his room. Chip bags, soda cans and other things were scattered through out his room. He leaped out of bed and begun to clean up. One after another Aran picked up trash after trash until he got to his door, and found an envelope addressed to him and note beside it.
"Dear Aran,
Hello son, You and your Pokemon had quite a party in your room after hard work for your exam. I'm sure all that hard work paid off. This came in the mail for you, I left breakfast on the table. Be careful take care of yourself
Love Dad."
Aran smiled, but then his eye's lifted up slight. "Wait.. did he said take care of myself?". Aran's father other would say that if he knew the young trainer would be off on a journey. He quickly let go of his father's letter and opened the envelope that came with it.
"To Aran Ortiz
Congratulations, you have been selected out of 200 to attend Snowpoint City's Prestiege Pokemon Training Academy's. Along with this letter you shall receive an important document you will be needing when entering the building. Can't wait to see you there!
From Lucian,
Elite Four Member"

Aran's eyes lit up and a burning force wield up in his chest that he couldn't hold it in much longer. "I GOT IN!" he shouted at the top of his lungs. It was so loud that it woke up his Pokemon in a panic and caused Chandelure to appear in the room and Noctowl to swoop from outside into his room as well. Embarrassed by his actions he quickly apologized to his Pokemon who slightly laughed at him after everything was said and done.

Aran quickly cleaned his room, got dressed and headed downstairs after he returned all his Pokemon to their balls, everyone except Hawk who stays by his side at all times because he doesn't like his Pokeball.
Momen't after they ate and Aran made Pokemon food for the rest of his team, him and Hawk headed out the door.

Last edited:
Destiny woke up to the loud blaring of her alarm clock. She shook herself awake and runs a hand through her wavy and knotted red hair. The redhead slidout of bed, nearly tripping over Snap, her Feraligatr. She made her way over to her nightstand, where she picked up a brush. She ran it through her unruly mane until it was unknotted. The teenager splashed water on her face to fully wake her up, and had a look over her room. It was messy, as always. Snap was sleeping in her usual place by the bed, Tiny, her Eleketross, was by the power socket, and the other team members were outside, presumably.

Titanium, Destiny's Aggron, came crashing into her trainer's room with a piece of paper in her claws. The ruckus Nini made was enough to wake Snap and Tiny up. The two groggy Pokemon glared at the Iron Armor Pokemon, but decided to fully wake up. Titanium handed Destiny the letter.

"To Destiny Ray,
Congratulations, you have been selected out of 200 to attend Snowpoint City's Prestige Pokemon Training Academy. Along with this letter, you shall receive an important document you will be needing when entering the building.
Can't wait to see you there!
From Lucian,
Elite Four Member"

Destiny's emerald eyes widened. She dashed over to the window and yelled, "Avery! Dash! Digital! Come in! I have news!" Avery, her Swoobat, and Digital, her Porygon-Z, flew in through the window, while the trainer rushed downstairs to let Dash, her Rapidash in. Once all of her Pokemon were gathered in her room, the teenager screamed, "I GOT ACCEPTED!"

Robby waited at the dinner table impatiently, tapping his fingers against the wooden top as he kept his eyes on the front door. He looked down at his watch, the time saying 7:57 am. "Should be here any second... " he murmured to himself. "Where is that mailman?" Kane, Robby's Houndoom, slept peacefully by his leg and his Grovyle, Dax, sat against the wall, eyes closed looking as chill as he usually does.

A small envelope slipped under the door and slid across the floor, which awoken Kane. Robby jumped up quickly from his chair and raced over to the envelope and put it on the table. "Think I'll read this with everyone." He opened his other four pokeballs, unveiling a Vaporeon, Emolga, Alakazam, and Arbok.
"The letter came in, guys! This is what we've been waiting for." Robby carefully opened the letter, and laid it across the table for all his pokemon to see. It read: "To Robert O'Connor
Congratulations, you have been selected out of 200 to attend Snowpoint City's Prestiege Pokemon Training Academy's. Along with this letter you shall receive an important document you will be needing when entering the building. Can't wait to see you there!
From Lucian,
Elite Four Member"

Robby's hands slightly shook as his team; no. His family. Began cheering and celebrating. "We did it." He whispered. He turned towards his Pokémon. "We're off on our next adventure."

Crystal was done with her brothers attitude. He'd been showing off all day, going on and on about how he was going to get excepted. It only pissed Crystal off, and he knew it. She glanced back to the dusty gravel road, and thought over this. Her brother was probably right, he would get excepted. Now Crystal? Don't try and make her laugh. She knew that her lack of speaking surely wouldn't allow her in: after all, not that many people knew sign language.
None the less, she was the first to spot Issac on his Rapidash coming down the road, his mail bag slung over his shoulder. Crystal snapped her fingers to get her brothers attention, and huffed when he continued to flail his arms and mimic battling with his Pokemon, Infernape. Crystal glanced to her Glaceon, Socks, and signed, 'Get their attention please. I'll go get the mail from Issac.'
Socks bounded over to interrupt Crystal's brother as Crystal went up to Issac. He smiled widely, "Howdy, Crystal. Big day huh?"
Crystal smiled and nodded her head. Issac opened his bag and retrieved a bundle of envelopes, "Here ya are."
Crystal signed her thanks to him, and walked back up to the porch steps. She refused to get her hopes up, and handed her hyped brother the bundle. Crystal's mother and father, as well as her grandparents and cousins, swarmed around her brother.
Socks climbed back up into Crystal's lap, resting her blue head against her owners thigh.
"What?" Her brother shouted, which made Crystal look up with a confused expression. He looked murderous,"I didn't get a letter!"
Crystal's grandmother looked up with wide eyes, taking one of the letters from the pile, "But...Crystal did."
Everyone turned to look at Crystal. She looked just as surprised as they did. She stuck her hand out to her grandmother who placed the letter in her hand.
To Crystal Crime,
Congratulations, you have been selected out of 200 to attend Snowpoint City's Prestige Pokemon Training Academy. Along with this letter, you shall receive an important document you will be needing when entering the building.
From Lucian,
Elite Four Member.

Crystal blinked, and looked up to her family. She placed the letter on Socks back and slowly signed, 'I got in.'

Her brother only glared at her with a hateful expression.

"Irene Safedale!" A demanding voice cried behind the blonde teenager, making her twist around and scowl at the origin of such a tone. The sun sent down its warm rays to comfort the earth and to smile in the sky, but young Irene couldn't feel the rays. She couldn't feel her heart racing in her chest. She couldn't feel her leg, which was screaming in upmost agony. "What?" Irene snarled at the speaker, her hands expertly flying to her waist where her Pokemon laid safely around her belt. A moment passed. Two moments, three. Irene's face visibly shifts from annoyance to fear as she realized the actual power that the speaker had over her.

"Forgive me, Ollie. I-I didn't know it was you..." She uncharacteristically stumbled across her words, looking down at the heated pavement resting below her feet. The speaker grew closer and kindly embrace Irene into a comforting hug. Irene returned her brother's hug wholeheartedly, however she purposely stepped on his polished work shoes, leaving a faint smudge of dust on the shiny shoes. He didn't waste a second. "Irene, you've had a rough month. It's ok. You looked scared, why? I'm not scary... Unless you step on my shoe!." Oliver's tone shifted from understanding to humorous in less than a heartbeat, suddenly grabbing his sister's beige bag from her shoulder and holding it high in the air where She was unable to reach it. "Ollie! Come on, you know Ive been stressing about that letter, and besides. If you don't like me, I don't get a job, hmm?" Irene pointed out with an enormous grin on her face. With a sly smile, Oliver handed his sister the bag back.

"Oh, you were talking about a letter? Could it be...this one?" The tall, blonde haired businessman pulled a letter from out of his shirt pocket. Irene's eyes widened as she lunged for the letter. "Give it!" She cried, her face wrecked with worry and anticipation. "Hmm... Adressed to Irene Safedale... Let's read it shall we?" He joked, gracefully moving away from his sister's much less graceful lunge. Irene tripped for a step, but then regained her balance and snapped her fingers once standing upright. From her white jean's belt emerged a flash of red, and it slowly formed to create Echo, the Noivern, flapping his enormous wings to fly silently into the air. At that moment, Oliver was having quite the time attempting to open the sealed letter to further tease his sister, and that was the perfect opportunity for the Sound Wave Pokemon. Echo swooped from the sky without a sound and snatched the letter from Oliver's hands, circling the sky happily before landing and handing the letter to his trainer. Irene smiled smugly at Oliver as he faked a pout over his lost opportunity to torture his sister further. The young blonde managed to rip the letter in a rough manner, letting bits of the paper float away on the slight breeze that had picked up.

"Finally. The darn thing probably would have needed a bomb to open it any other day." Irene muttered as she finally slipped a thin sheet of paper from the envelope. She read aloud,

To Irene Safedale,
From Lucian,
Elite Four Member.

Irene couldn't form any words, and she barely choked out the last sentence. Oliver, brimming with the satisfaction of seeing his sister's reaction, began to walk on his way towards his workplace. "Ah, well lucky you Re. Good luck at the school!" Oliver called over his shoulders, his blonde hair spilling over the collar of his suit as he did so. With a sudden, mock look of surprise he jumped around and began to tussle with his hair. "Oh look at that! You've made me mess up my hair, and I'm..." He looked at his watch. "... Three minutes late. See ya sis!" Oliver called as he rushed off, briskly walking towards the tall building in the distance. Irene, still stunned from the reading, shook her head and waved to her brother before turning to Echo. "Did y-you... We made it! Echo we made it!" The teenager squealed with delight as she embraced her Pokemon, who wrapped his enormous wings around her in return with matching enthusiasm and excitement. Suddenly Irene pulled back and looked at Echo, her eyes serious. "We've got to tell the others."

"... Drumroll please.... We made it! We're going to Sinnoh!" Irene's excited voice was quickly drowned by the overwhelming sound of her team cheering. Happily, she scanned her team. Echo, of course was there, but also Mira, her Houndoom, Flash, her Luxray, Bifrost, her Amaura, Wisteria, her Roserade, and Lily, her white flower carrying Floette. Bifrost and Lily weren't fully evolved, and Mira had a horrible past with battling, but nonetheless, Irene was proud of her team and their wits made up for lost strength.

"So who's ready for a new adventure?"

Life could put such nice surprises as one made it's way through it, at least for Alba it had. She had gotten the best team she could've asked for and, even though they weren't strong enough and she still had some issues gettingher Mawile to obey her orders, she was sure there wouldn't be better pokemon for her in the whole world.

Dia was the first to join her, she was just a baby Ralts back then and she used to cry everytime they started a battle. Now she was way more mature, and even though she still hadn't learned how to use telepathy, she felt like they couldn't know each other in a better way.

Then there was Night, that troublesome Mawile who still believed she was too good for her and there for wouldn't listen some times. Sadly, Kira, her Flaaffy, idolized her at thet point of trying to imitate everything the Steel Type did, it had been such a pain to raise her when she was a Mareep, now she had gotten a bit more calm.

Ginny was a cinnamon roll, sweet, nice, caring and the cutest thing ever, her only problem was that, as a Spinda, she would be very clumsy and distracted. Afortunadely, Mar, her Vapoeron, was always there to help her focusing.

Oh, and finally was Ciel, her Swablu, obsessed with the idea of belonging to the high society and being a lord or something. He liked wearing hats for some reason... what a weird pokemon, she loved him anyways.

It was a perfect team. Now tired, sleeping in different parts of the room. They had appliead for a really prestigious pokemon school and all of them were to tired to even move... everyone of them except for Alba.

That school had taken her sleep away. She couldn't even close her eyes. Would she pass? Would she not? How to know it! There were probably way more powerful trainers but she still wanted to keep a hope up, even if it was just a little one... The next morning she would be glad she did.

"To Alba Sans
From Lucian,
Elite Four Member"

The letter. Under her door, she had picked it, read it and yelled waking up everyone in the house, even her tired pokemon. How had she? Was it her strategy? Or her bonding? Just luck? Who cared! She had been selected! She had the chance to attend that school!

Aran walked the snow covered roads of Snowpoint city. He had forgotten he had lived slightly on the outskirts of the glorious winter wonderland. His heart beated fast as his excitement became to overwhelm him. "To be accepted into the academy and I only have four badges, I feel honored.. don't you Hawk?" he said as his eyes slowly shifted upwards towards the sleeping Tyrouge on the top of his head. Aran slightly pouted when he saw Hawk was still asleep on his head, but a soft grin hit both corners of his face and he shook his head lightly for the Pokemon to slide off his head and into his arms. He remembered when his father gave him Hawk back when he was 10. They were great friends and wanted to travel together, out of all his Pokemon Hawk and Aran were the strongest together.

Aran's feet crunched underneath him. The snow was dense and stuck together, this way his favourite kind of snow because he would be able to make perfect snow balls and throw them at his Pokemon when they were doing yard work.

He came up over a hill and in the horizon, Snowpoint city. It was grand and beautiful in it's own way. Aran pulled out his Poke device and punched in name of the academy, but nothing showed up. His face because disheartened a little, but Aran wasn't the kind to give up. He begun to climb down the hill at a regular pace, but before he knew it his feet had begun to gradually pick up pace, almost causing him to trip over himself. Aran had forgotten that Tyrouge was in his arms, so he whipped his backpack around as he ran and slide the small fighting type into his bag and slung it back over his arms carefully. The snow begun to disappear as he entered the city, the snow turned into tiled floor and the trees turned into people. Aran only comes into the city when he needs to get supplies for the house, and it was never as full as it is now.
"Hello young man, do you need help finding something?" said a fragile old voice.
Aran turned around and saw an old woman walk up to him. Her eyes were squinted and she was hunched over with a rag around her head. He smiled at her and bowed.
"Yes ma'am, I'm looking for the new Academy for the Prestige. Do you know where it might be?" he asked.
The lady smiled and turned slightly and she raised her hand upwards towards a small cliff with what seems to be a mansion on top.
"Yes my boy, it's right up there! So you're a new student there? Do great my boy!" she replied.
The old woman walked off, and Aran looked at the cliff and smiled. He took a deep breathe and begun another light jog towards the cliff.

moments later..

Aran had made it up the hill, he smirked as he saw the academy gates. As he got closer the booming sound of an airplane crossed over his head. He covered his ears because the sonic waves of the engines screeched and popped his ears back and forth. Hawk who had been asleep in his bag had woken up and poked his head out of Aran's backpack to see what had happened. Hawk squinted his eyes because the strong sunlight had bounced off the white crystal snow and hit him in the face. Aran felt a soft rustle in his bag and turned to see Hawk had woken up. He smiled and took off his bag and sat it softly on the floor to let him out of the bag. "Let's go see our new classmates huh?" he said to Hawk who had replied with a soft nod of his head.

Hawk and Aran walked cautiously towards the jet. "I wonder.." he said but was interrupted by a passing guard.
"
Stop!" he said towards the young trainer. Aran turned his body towards the guard and smiled. He dug around in his pocket until he found the document of authentication, that proved that Aran was suppose to be here to the guard. The guard scanned the document and nodded backing both him and Aran away from the jet that way the stairs could unfold and the other students could come out.

(ooc: sorry I didn't reply last night guys, came home and was in the middle of it and instantly fell asleep. Was a long day)

Last edited:
Destiny's long hair trailed out behind her as she broke out into a run. Sure, it was almost unbearably cold, and her feet felt like they would fall off at any second, but the redhead was pretty sure she would be kicked out of the academy if she were late. Avery flew alongside Destiny. Funnily enough, out of all of the teenager's Pokemon, Avery probably had the lowest cold tolerance.

After asking a few(more like several) people where the academy is, Destiny trudged up the cliff and was stopped by a guard. It took a few moments for the redhead to realize that the guard thought that she was an intruder on the campus. She opened her bag, and dug through all of her stuff, dropping a few Pokeballs and letting Snap out by accident. After what seemed to be an eternity of searching, she pulled out the documents she needed. She showed them to the guard.

The sun pierced through the grey curtains that adorned the wall. Omega cursed and sat up in his bed. He checked his pokegear and cursed." I need to check the mail damnit I got up late!" He muttered and hurriedly dressed himself. He looked at his pokeballs and sighed." 2 pokeballs, 2 dusk balls, 1 Quickball, 1 Diveball. Perfect!" He grinned and ran downstairs." Mum did I get anything in the post?" He queried. Emily Carvine looked at him and frowned." You should have got up earlier, yes you have got a letter. Yang, can you give Omega the letter please?" She called and the Gallade walked from the living room into the kitchen. He handed Omega the letter and they high fived." Thanks bud." He smiled and looked at the letter.

He opened it and read it out loud."
"To Omega Carvine,
From Lucian,
Elite Four Member"

Omega punched the air and Emily laughed." Well I guess you'll want to borrow the family jet." She smiled and Omega grinned." Yeah because Dads out right now I guess I'll just ask Bruce to fly me to Snowpoint City." He smiled and grabbed his bag. He placed the letter and permission slip in his bag and ran. He let out Swampy, his shiny Swampert and fist bumped him." I got in." He smiled.

A few hours later he was trekking through the snow. He looked at gates and began his ascent.

Robby appeared from the white forest, removing his hood and the scarf from around his face. The aroma of baked goods filled his nostrils, his mouth beginning to water. With the money he had left home with, he bought a small cake like treat and made his way through the town until in the distance he noticed a hill with a large mansion.

He followed far behind two other trainers who eventually got inside after talking to a guard. Robby finished the small treat just as he got up close to the mansion, when the guard stepped in front of him. "Papers of approval?" "E-excuse me?" He asked. "No one is allowed beyond this point that isn't accepted into the Academy for the Prestige."

Robby slightly jumped, knowing he had made it. He dug into his pocket and pulled out a folded slightly crumbled sheet of paper and showed it to the guard. He stepped aside and no without hesitation, he quickly walked through the doors.

Crystal hummed to herself, not minding the cold at all; after all, it was rather hard to be irritated by the cold when you trained with your ice type Pokemon everyday. Socks bounded on head, the her tail waved gently as she bounded gracefully through the snow. Crystal herself merely tugged on her gloves, and fiddled with her necklace. She felt very nervous- what if they changed their minds? What if they decided they didn't want the mute freak at their school of protégées?

"Glace?" Socks meowed, and gave her a questioning expression. Crystal shrugged, and was about to sign her fears to the ice-type when she realized how close she was to the gates of the mansion. Her normally fluid hand movements faltered and she quickly grabbed her letter and flashed it to the guard with a polite smile.

Upon entering the gates, Crystal spotted three other trainers, all with Pokemon of their own. They seemed confident and determined as they walked up to the front doors, and Crystal faltered again. They all looked like they were special, outstanding trainers...who could speak. Crystal cringed, and paused her walking. Would it be cowardly to turn around now, and admit defeat.

The mocking, mean face of her twin brother appeared in her mind, that 'I'm better than you' expression on his face and that cocky glint that she found every time she looked at him glinted in his eyes. She frowned, and Socks nudged the back of her legs with her head. Crystal smiled, and reached down to pet the Glaceon. She stood again and with confidentand fluid motions, signed to the ice Pokemon.
"We'll show them," Her hands spoke for her, "We'll become the best team the worlds ever seen!"
And with that, the pair sprinted ahead to catch up with the other three trainers.

The blast of cold wind came as a surprise to Irene as the snow rippled in intriguing patterns due to the strength behind Echo's enormous wings. When they touched the ground, the young trainer instantly jumped off her dragon, only to be even further surprised by the freezing mounds of white powder that stuck to the rim of her jeans. "Brrr.....I know Anistar can be cold, but this is too much." She muttered through her chatting teeth. Irene, she was an intelligent woman, forgot to wear anything lighter than her light blue three quarter sleeved shirt, her white jeans, and light hiking boots that were hidden beneath her pants. Echo chirped in amusement and wrapped his wings protectively around his trainer, serving as a mean of warmth. Irene sighed in thanks as she instantly felt the warmth of her tired dragon around her. She looked up at Echo. "I appriciate it Echo, I really do. But I have so many Pokedollars from.... There.... And I need to spend them. It's my money that I do not want to keep. So, I'll simply just go to a store here. They should sell something warm here!" Irene smiled and removed Echo's Pokeball, and in a flash of red, the Noivern disappeared.

The many racks of warm coats almost overwhelmed Irene as she browsed through thousands of types, colors, sizes, and heaviness of coats. Her Kalos side refused to let any good looking item go to waste, but she wasn't necessarily looking for something stylish, she was looking for something more practical. Irene was practically ready to overturn the store to find the right coat, and she hated herself for being that way. However, she did find a coat she liked. It seemed to be a cross of a shawl and a coat in the way that a large peice of fabric hung down like a shortened shawl, open in the front, but underneath were a navy blue sleeves that covered the rest of her arm. That was the same with the body as well, where the shawl ended, the actual coat beneath was visible until it ended at her waist. It fanned out to look more like a loose shirt than a fitted shirt though. The 'shawl' part of the item was, as previously mentioned, open in the front, but had authentic looking leather buckles attacking to two sides with a silver buckle. The whole thing was navy blue. Irene was satisfied with it, and paid for the elaborate item before walking out and slipping the on.

Now, she was looking for something practical, but Irene, as she slipped it on, thought that there was possibly a warmer coat, but at least she looked good and it was warmer than before. In the process of trying on her item, her hair slipped out of its more elaborate bun, causing the woman to sigh and pull her hair back into a more messy, sloppy bun. Irene contemplated letting Echo out to play, but most undoubtedly the sight of her harmless, kind, fun loving dragon would scare a few passerbys. Raising a dragon type Pokemon was a challenge in and of itself, but once evolved, they were certainly a sight to behold. She kept walking though the now falling snow, happily watching her breath swirl into the darkened sky with every exhale. The flash of red to her left didn't even register in her brain until she felt immense heat waving off to her left. Her head turned abruptly to see Mira, her Houndoom, walking happily through the snow. Her paw prints melted the snow entirely as she walked, leaving more than just a foot print in her wake. Irene was about to adress her Pokemon when someone caught her attention.

"STOP!"

Maybe it was fear, maybe it was habit. But within a second Mira had disappeared into her Pokeball and Irene was standing right in front of the guard at the gates, Echo's Pokeball poised in a fighting position, her breath heavy and panicked. The poor guard seemed slightly surprised by her reaction, and with her face turning red and her breathing returning to normal, Irene stepped back and returned Echo's Pokeball to her belt. "Umm...miss... You need paperwork?" He said slowly, obviously labeling the outburst as one of fear. Irene nodded silently, suddenly loosing her will to speak. She pulled out a slightly wrinkled peice of paper and the guard nodded. Slowly and uncertainly, Irene proceeded.

Echo had been let out of his Pokeball before she was about to enter the gates, but despite that, Irene was still nervous. She noticed four other people, two guys and two girls. Irene decided to play brave, but her arms were still shaking in fear from the guard yelling stop. She walked with Echo right behind her towards the other trainers, but she refused to even acknowledge any of them.

Oh, cold, her greatest enemy. It didn't matter if Alba was wearing a hat, gloves, two sweaters, the warmest coat she had and the fluffiest polar socks inside her winter boots, it would always get her to freeze. "Why didn't I catch a Fire Type?" she asked to Dia and Night who followed her close "A Vulpix from Mt. Pyre flamethrower would be really useful right now."

Both of her pokemon were shivering from the cold, specially the Kirlia who tried to keep the closest she could to her Trainer's warm body. On the other hand, Night had just discovered that using Fire Crunch while walking was a good way to keep herself warm... and maybe tease on Dia eventually. "Kirlia!" exclaimed the psychic pokemon trying to scape from the Mawile's burning fangs.

"Girls stop it, fighting isn't the best right now!" Alba exclaimed without much results; Night just kept on teasing Dia.

But a new hope appeared on the horizont. It was an enormous building, fancy and glamurous even though it's roof was covered in snow. It looked so warm and all Alba wanted to do was to get into it somehow, but of course she couldn't, they's probably wouldn't let her in such a... wait, what was that sign in front of it?

"Oh Arceus! There it is! Is the school!" she exclaimed excitedly running into it, either because she wanted to get warmer or because of the excitement.

"STOP!" yelled a guard in the door, cutting all her inspiration.

"What are you doing out here?" she asked "It's super cold!"

"You can't enter this school unless you have with you a letter from Lucian." ignored the man.

"Oh! I have one of those just let me search for it..." Alba began digging between her bag items. A Potion, a Super Potion, an Ultra Potion, Antidote... where was that damn paper! "I can't find it, but I have it, I swear I do! I swear I swear I swear!"

Mar, her Vaporeon, had popped out of the pokeball. He knew something like this was going to happen, it always happened to Alba. He gave a small hit with his tail on Alba's leg, right were her pocket was. Alba looked at there quite confused and... oh, there it was.

"Here it is." she said, smiling nervously as she made her scape to the inner part of the building.

Omega sighed as he walked up the incline. He wasn't even cold, which was a surprise to many passer-bys as he walked with just Hoodie and jeans to cover him. His hoodie was also open, revealing his top and his headphones hung around his neck. He had a new addition to his attire. He wore a black beanie hat that he bought from a shop.

He came to a halt as a man walked up to him." Excuse me but you can't come up here unless you have the authori..." He was cut short as Omega stuck his paper into the mans hand to examine." Oh sorry Mr Carvine I hope I haven't offended you." He apologised profusely and Omega sighed." Don't worry I just got here it's a bit too early to get angry at anyone." He left it at that and walked to the gate. Annoyingly, the gate was barred shut." Great." He muttered and climbed the gate." People need to be a bit more wary sometimes. Their actions can hinder others." He cursed softly and let out Scorch." Bro can you heat things up slightly? The winds starting to pick up." He smiled and the Typhlosion increases the size of his fiery mane.

Aran watched as other students made their way to the down the jet, his eyes brightened up more with excitement. Trainers just like him that came from around the Pokemon world to attend this school and get stronger. Aran didn't realize the other six trainers that had appeared around me from the time the plane had landed. He turned his head and noticed a few coming near him as well. He picked up Hawk and slide him into his bag and looked at him. "Stay in here Hawk just until all the introductions and stuff have been clear for the school." he said. Hawk grunted and crossed his arm and respectfully dropped down into the bag so Aran could close it slightly. The first person he had noticed was a boy, about his age or so, he wore a scarf and a hoodie and seemed almost as excited as he did. He also noticed a girl who had dropped a few Pokeballs from her bag when she showed the guard her paper. Few seconds later after the boy came a girl in a navy blue coat and silver - leather buckles with a Pokemon that fearfully held on against her and others that trailed after her.

Aran decided to follow the crowd, not prepared to meet anyone yet he stayed quiet and followed as the group from the plane made their way towards the giant oak doors. They waited outside for a few seconds before they were let in by a man in a tuxedo which seemed to be a butler? "a butler?" Aran asked himself. In a school such as this he was slightly surprised to see an actual butler here. He didn't argue with it. but what he didn't do was follow into the school. He wanted to be the last one to enter that way he could look out at the horizon once again before he started his new journey. Hawk, his Tyrouge couldn't wait any longer and crawled out of the bag and onto Aran's head. Next out came out Wing, Aran's Wartortle came out next and his other Pokemon so on and so forth. Leep, Aran's Toxicroak and Hex, his Haxorus slightly blocked the stairs towards the door. His Pokemon were playful and energetic when they were in a new place with new experiences.
Noir, Aran's Chandelure was a mischievous span in circles picking on Noctowl every chance he got. Aran smiled and looked back and noticed his Pokemon had blocked the entrance to the door so the other six trainers wouldn't beable to walk by. "Hey guys can you move over slightly so others could get by don't be rude" he said. Aran was a quiet boy around others, he wasn't shy but he didn't like to draw to unnecessary attention to himself unless needed.

Hex quickly pushed the team to the side for Aran and Aran smiled at him. Hex was Aran's first dragon type and a really respectful one at that he followed Aran no matter what he did and was always there for support. His mother left him to him as an Axew and they've been really good friends since then. Aran waited for the other trainers to pass by before he headed in himself.

Destiny, seeing her miserable Swoobat, returned the shivering bat to her Luxury Ball. Snap sashayed beside her trainer, scoping the area. The Feraligatr didn't give a flying Ducklett about getting in the way of multiple people. Destiny was too focused on getting out of the cold to notice Snap's rudeness. Several kids shouted at the redhead and her partner, but were blocked out by the duo.

Truth be told, Snap was just as cold as Destiny. She was as miserable as her trainer, maybe even more so. But, her persona was one of confidence, sass, and don't-give-a-duck-ness. The Feraligatr couldn't let that guise break just because she was cold. So, she put up with the frigid air, just to keep her walls up.

Robby walked in, letting out a small gasp in awe of the interior of the building. "Wow.." he began. "What did I do to deserve to come here?" He asked himself. He turned around, noticing more trainers coming in, possibly here for the same reason he is. All these trainers. All these Pokémon.

He walked slowly and steady, mesmerized by the building still. He pulled his bag to the front of him, stuffing away his home made scarf into his bag, not wanting it in the way. A little ahead of him, an older gentleman had open the doors for them, while another one, much younger and obviously another trainer, had let out his team of Pokémon and stood there instead of walking in.

"Are we supposed to go in? Or wait here for everyone else?" Not wanting to mess up, he stayed where he stood keeping his distance from others.

Crystal got bored of standing rather quickly. Socks was sitting patiently by Crystal's feet, glancing at her trainer once and a while. Crystal frowned, these people were taking forever to get in the door, like a game of The Sims. She wished she could shout at them to move.
She was really curious as to what the school looked like, and after a moment, signed to Socks that they should make their way up to the front of the group. The Glaceon nodded and lead the way, swerving through the crowd and leading Crystal to the front.