• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sinnoh Travel Story

You are a trainer who is continuing or starting their pokemon journey in the region of Sinnoh. You can start with 1 pokemon that has a maximum level of 60. You aren't allowed Legends/Mythicals/UltraBeasts. And to make this RP non-confusing, you aren't allowed to have a ditto.

Name
Appearance
Personality
Previous Regions
Home Region
Backstory

POKEMON
Name
Ability
Moveset
Shiny?

When I feel this RP has enough people, I will start it

Name: Airalyn Winters
Appearance: Short blonde hair, violet eyes, pale skin, white short sleeve turtle neck, black shorts, purple shoes

Personality: Kind, Caring, A little stubborn, friendly, little bit shy, adventurous
Previous Regions: Hoenn
Home Region: Hoenn
Backstory: Airalyn was very shy, and she always wanted a pokemon of her own. So one day her parents took her out to find a pokemon, while they were distracted she wandered off. She then found a baby shiny Ralts and took care of it. When she got home her parents caught it for her, she then named it Sapphire. When she was 13 it evolved into a Kirlia and on that same day she set out to travel Hoenn. On that day she went to Sky Pillar, but the balcony she was on crumbled and she fell, but the legendary pokemon Latias saved her, from that moment on, she wanted to be a pokemon trainer. Since then she has done many things, Sapphire evolved and her ability became telepathy! She now continues her journey and travels to Sinnoh.

POKEMON
Name: Sapphire
Species: Gardevoir
Ability: Telepathy
Moves: Teleport, Psychic, Moonblast, Heal Pulse

Shiny?: Yes

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Name: Zeke Elston
Gender Male
Appearance: Pale skin, short blond hair and brown eyes. Clothing consists of a white t shirt and long white pants. Zeke also wears a Brown belt and Black Sneakers.
Personality: Not very social, likes to practice martial arts, Loyal and brave
Previous Regions: Unova
Home Region: Unova
Backstory: Zeke has enjoyed martial arts ever since he was 6. Zeke likes it because it's a good way to release stress and rage. Zeke got Mienfoo as an egg and then Zeke travelled Unova with Mienfoo. Zeke travelled to Sinnoh to participate in a different league and try catch more fighting types

POKEMON
Name: Mienfoo
Species: Mienfoo
Ability: Inner Focus
Moveset: Jump Kick, Bounce, Swift, Drain Punch.
Shiny?: No

Name: Zeke Elston
Gender Male
Appearance: Pale skin, short blond hair and brown eyes. Clothing consists of a white t shirt and long white pants. Zeke also wears a Brown belt and Black Sneakers.
Personality: Not very social, likes to practice martial arts, Loyal and brave
Previous Regions: Unova
Home Region: Unova
Backstory: Zeke has enjoyed martial arts ever since he was 6. Zeke likes it because it's a good way to release stress and rage. Zeke got Mienfoo as an egg and then Zeke travelled Unova with Mienfoo. Zeke travelled to Sinnoh to participate in a different league and try catch more fighting types

POKEMON
Name: Mienfoo
Species: Mienfoo
Ability: Inner Focus
Moveset: Jump Kick, Bounce, Swift, Drain Punch.
Shiny?: No
Accepted!

Name: Hugo Barton
Appearance: Hugo has a light tan skin tone, with dark brown hair. He has light blue eyes. Across his cheek is a scar. He wears a white tank top t-shirt along with a back satchel to carry his gear. He wears khaki shorts and hiking boots of the same color. He wears a white baseball cap backwards and is dressed for warm weather.
Personality: Hugo is one to go with his gut. He is quick to act, but has a kind heart. He loves to help others. He is quite independent, and is a survivor. He also has a mischievous side, but overall loves to make people laugh and put on a show.
Previous Regions: Alola, Kanto, Kalos
Home Region: Alola
Backstory: Hugo was orphaned at a yong age. However, instead of being gloomy, he decided to make people laugh. After a while he befriended a Rockruff, whom he named Ace. They became good friends, with both very mischievous. Soon they ran away from the oraphange and decided to become performers. They competed in contests and gym battles;, becoming stronger until Ace eventually evolved.

Name: Ace
Species: Lycanroc (Midday)
Ability: Keen Eye
Moveset: Accelrock, Double Team, Rock Polish, Stone Edge
Shiny: No

Name: Hugo Barton
Appearance: Hugo has a light tan skin tone, with dark brown hair. He has light blue eyes. Across his cheek is a scar. He wears a white tank top t-shirt along with a back satchel to carry his gear. He wears khaki shorts and hiking boots of the same color. He wears a white baseball cap backwards and is dressed for warm weather.
Personality: Hugo is one to go with his gut. He is quick to act, but has a kind heart. He loves to help others. He is quite independent, and is a survivor. He also has a mischievous side, but overall loves to make people laugh and put on a show.
Previous Regions: Alola, Kanto, Kalos
Backstory: Hugo was orphaned at a yong age. However, instead of being gloomy, he decided to make people laugh. After a while he befriended a Rockruff, whom he named Ace. They became good friends, with both very mischievous. Soon they ran away from the oraphange and decided to become performers. They competed in contests and gym battles;, becoming stronger until Ace eventually evolved.

Name: Ace
Species: Lycanroc (Midday)
Ability: Keen Eye
Moveset: Accelrock, Double Team, Rock Polish, Stone Edge
Shiny: No
Accepted

Name: Courtney Hiver Snowfall
Appearance: Caramel hair in a side ponytail, with a black tee with TEAM GLACEON wrote on it. She has bright blue eyes and wears a bright blue underskirt with a galaxy ice look overskirt that is see through. She wears shoes that change between ice skates, normal sneakers, and roller blades/skates (different pairs of shoes)
Personality: Chill, calm, argumentative if someone wants to fight with her, loving to close ones
Previous Regions: Alola, Kanto, Kalos, Sinnoh
Backstory: Courtney had an Eevee egg thing so her parent gave her and her brother and her sister whom had already received her Eevee and evolved into vaporeon taught them how to take care of it. Soon their eggs hatched and Courtney got by surprise a shiny Eevee! Her brother got a normal one and evolved his into flareon, with the love of heat. When she and her Eevee she had named Winter, were playing in the snow Winter fell on some loose snow and fell, into a cave with an ice rock that Winter touched to evolve. They have no goal yet, hoping soon to find out.

POKEMON
Name: Winter
Species: Glaceon
Ability: Snow Cloak
Moveset: Crystal Ray (70 damage), Mirror Coat (reflects move back twice as powerful), Avalanche (70 damage), Icy Wind (60 damage)
Shiny? yes

Name: Courtney Hiver Snowfall
Appearance: Caramel hair in a side ponytail, with a black tee with TEAM GLACEON wrote on it. She has bright blue eyes and wears a bright blue underskirt with a galaxy ice look overskirt that is see through. She wears shoes that change between ice skates, normal sneakers, and roller blades/skates (different pairs of shoes)
Personality: Chill, calm, argumentative if someone wants to fight with her, loving to close ones
Previous Regions: Alola, Kanto, Kalos, Sinnoh
Backstory: Courtney had an Eevee egg thing so her parent gave her and her brother and her sister whom had already received her Eevee and evolved into vaporeon taught them how to take care of it. Soon their eggs hatched and Courtney got by surprise a shiny Eevee! Her brother got a normal one and evolved his into flareon, with the love of heat. When she and her Eevee she had named Winter, were playing in the snow Winter fell on some loose snow and fell, into a cave with an ice rock that Winter touched to evolve. They have no goal yet, hoping soon to find out.

POKEMON
Name: Winter
Species: Glaceon
Ability: Snow Cloak
Moveset: Crystal Ray (70 damage), Mirror Coat (reflects move back twice as powerful), Avalanche (70 damage), Icy Wind (60 damage)
Shiny? yes
Accepted! This is 4 people so I'm going to start up the Rp now. I'll still be accepting for a bit though.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Umm, I know i'm being the bringer of bad news but your not allowed to own a legendary or mega evolution without permission of a staff member. Maybe edit it so it won't be noticed.

So could you maybe edit your post so that the absol doesn't have a mega stone?

Also with you having a full team, you'll probably have to put some of those Pokemon in the PC as you may want to catch new ones in Sinnoh.

I also recommend reading the Pokemon to rules if you haven't already, they'll help you a lot. ;)

Yep, that's why I'm going to catch a ferry to the mainland so you guys can get starters. Airalyn isn't going to get a starter

Ok thats Chimchar and Turtwig taken, maybe IcieStar will take Piplup.

BTW, if this rp (most likely) gets closed, I might make another private one for a few people who do know the rules

You see there are reasons for my picking Turtwig. My fav. is Chimchar, but since, that was my other OC Ry's partner, and since Speedy called it. I'm not really interested in getting bother one, despite it being my favorite starter evolution line. And Piplup is over used for contests. Just look at Dawn. And Kenny. And etc.