• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Sinnoh League tournament disscussion

It has been six months since the travesty of Peter's island. Now as the trainers get ready for the Sinnoh league tournament they must deal with the growing threat of not only the masqueraders but the remnants of Team Galactic going under the name of Team Nebula along with their allies the Red Scarves as they begin their quest to conquer the world. Will the trainers be able to stop them or will they all be defeated. There's only one way to find out.

This Rp will start once Hoenn league tournament ends, or get's locked.... or ends up dead.

For those who are new the League tournament (reboot) Series. This is the fourth part of an eight part series ( Or nine if gen 8 gets announced). This takes place at least five years after the end of pokemon Sun and moon as to not mess with any canon events. If you want to know about the events so far message me and I'll do my best to fill you in. Though you do not need to know what has happened in order to jump in.
Rules
No megas
No legendaries/ Mythical pokemon
Character Sheet
Name
Sex
Sexuality
personality( This is completely optional, While I personally don't like putting down a personality since a character can change over time other people add it into my Character sheets anyways)

Pokémon You can have nine pokemon
Pokémon Nickname ( optional) sex backstory (optional)