• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Sinnoh, Goodbye...forever.

As she stood the Lopunny groaned and held her head, she had fallen into a small ravine while exploring. She looked up and sighed, it was either a long climb or a longer walk, both sounded bad to her. She looked at the collar she wore and closed her eyes, "where am I, and what happened?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Asriellia looked over the ruins of the city and sighed, it was a mess, everything destroyed or gone, thousands wiped out in a bright flash. She was never much for the city, but being as trees and plants were dead or dangerous, the city seemed the most possible area for food or water.

A gardevoir stood in the middle of a busy road walking straight, not looking back. Car wreckage everywhere, a lot of dead bodies laying around. He threw up on the thought of how they died, he had to get new supplies in the next town if he was going to survive.

A Banette stood on a top of a broken city like it was a bird perch, he ran off into a lake on the west side off the the hellish city which there stood a polluted lake full of dead magikarp some live ones as well "Danny we'll make it." Raced in his mind after what happened with his Florges friend he pretty much hated Pelipper even Wingull just even hearing them infuriates him and just then a Wingull flew by even before it made it over to him he had knocked it into the lake with a Thunderbolt "Well that added to the count of fainted Pokemon." He sat down not really caring yet still infuriated about the damage to Sinnoh."I just came to Sinnoh for a vacation and this is the problem, and this is the thanks I get." If he could he would try getting a tree down using his claw like arms, but they were burnt to a crisp so they wouldn't make great shelter. He needed to find some sort of food or water so he just lied down floating Will-O-Wisps in the air waiting to do something.

Green Dragon

Formerly supertrainer300
"I hate my life right now."

The Greninja had never been much for personal interaction, but this . . . creepy silence was even worse. Especially since he'd been expecting at least something in the couple of weeks he'd been searching Lake Acuity. Of course, it felt like much longer than that, given the state of Sinnoh right now. Ugh. Martin would have much preferred being lost and separated from Jack - his Trainer - in Kalos than here. Heck, he barely knew the place!
"Well, it's pretty clear that he's not here. Where to go next, though?"

-

Martin snuck along the ruined streets of Snowpoint City. He didn't even know why he was sneaking, what with there being nobody here. He just felt some kind of urge. He had hoped he'd at least find something back at Snowpoint. After a good half hour of liberal usage of Shadow Sneak, he eventually reached the ocean.
"Huh. I wonder . . ."
Martin had just had something resembling an idea. He was a Greninja, after all; why not try swimming that ocean? Of course, he'd need to prepare . . .

Wave walks along the ruins of Sandgem Town. The blue roof of the Pokemart gone. Joy is Dead and the Rowens lab is
abandoned except for the Pokeballs that hold the three pokemon.
Turtwig, Piplup and Chimchar. Wave remembers when his trainer choice him all those years ago. He told Wave he would love him till he died. But when he caught A Shinx on route 202 Wave was abandoned. That memory plus the ruins of his old life was enough for Wave to sit down and cry. As the water roled down his blue face Wave remembered why he was in Sandgem town in the First place.