• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Shroopliss' Sprites!

Hey, my name's Shroopliss. I just joined PokeCharms, and this is actually my first post.

Anyway, I just wanted to know what you thought of my custom trainer and Pok

Your Trainers are kind of neat, but some of them (like Wes and Rui) are rough around the edges. In addition, the colors are all eye-burning; I would suggest playing with the colors until you find some nice reduced colors. Oversaturated colors aren't very pretty.

The Pokemon are...Neh. The Flarequine is a Rapidash recolor, Aquatro is a Moltres recolor...Scrapmetal is just WTF XD

Revell's base sprites are clear (Gastly and Darkrai), but if you work at it, it could look really neat. It reminds me of a Chain Chomp.

Now, Sentung...Wow. I didn't see this coming. I like it. But what is it? XD It's like...a Disappear Pokemon. I like that!!

Your sprites need some fine tuning, but you show some promise. Keep it up.

You're doing a good job. You're Rui needs a bit more shading. And it is true that Flarequine and Aquatro are mostly recolors, but that's alright since you're not posting ALL recolors. Keep working at it, you'll improve over time.