• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS shiny oddish pwease ;_:

Can someone trade me a shiny oddish? so I can get a shiny bellossom X3

I have
palkia (hasn't been touched free pickings)
infernape
Luxray
riolu

and will go on a limb to get something that someone is looking for if wanted ^^

i can get u one if u dont mind it being hacked, (the shiny is hacked) umm idk what i want ill let u tell me if u want it first
thankyou, Yes I accept as hacking for something like a shiney is fine but when you start hacking for insane states, moves it can't know etc then it can be really risky o have. So ya lol just want the oddish being shiny and nothing else hacked on it pwease ^^

Anyway, just post here when you know what you would like to recieve ^^

I can gives you a hacked Shiny oddish too. I want a Adamant Drapion/Skorupi (preferably untouched) or a Poison Heal Shroomish.

Well since you're offering I'll take a shiny buneary for the drapion adamant untouched.

ok i would like a magby with magmizer or elekid with electirizer either will do and if u dont have either then ill take a turtwig

ok I'm pretty sure I can get the magby with magmizer so I'll get back to you.

edit: I also forgot to specify that I want the gender's of both iddush and buneary to be female ^^

You want both? okies. (I have to nab my action replay from one of 3 places.)

I promised fishinggamer about the shiny oddish but I'd be happy to accept the shiny buneary from you shadoPikachu ^x^!

also fishinggamer you don't have your friend code posted in your profile so maybe you could pm it?

and last we need to set up a date or something for when we're going to trade. When do you guys usually come on pokecharms? I know there's the whole different time zone thing but I don't know how else to set this up X0?

I'm also not currently ready yet for anyone who wanted to the trade soon as my little brother took the ds lite at a sleep over >

Buneary is ready...

*glomps* thank you so much ^^ I looks like you found the action replay ;) anyway I'm still working on getting you the perfect drapion with your requirements so when I do I'll pm you on trading dates and details.

Either that or if you don't wanna wait for a bit I can get you a shroomish with poison heal. It's up to you, I don't really mind one way or the other.

I can wait. Yes, my AR WAS in my sister's DS, >>. (The DS was in her room, I use her Pearl, because I have Squat Shiny codes for Diamond.)
Now I just need to transfer it. She, honestly doesn't care.