• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Shiny Manectric Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I know it's a long shot but here's what I'm after;

Shiny Manectric or Shiny Electrike with any of the following natures

Timid
Modest

The following Nature's I will accept, but I'd prefer the two above

Hasty
Naive
Mild
Rash

What I'm offering

I've completed my 'Dex (Except for the new event pokemon), so I can offer pretty much anything. For a Shiny Manectric with one of the two natures I want, you can have anything. For a lesser nature I might still be willing to part with a legendary or rare Pokemon, but it depends on what you want. Good IVs would be a bonus ^^

I realise this is a lot to ask, especially since I won't accept hacked/cloned/cheat Pokemon, even if they are only hacked etc for the shininess. Like I say, I'm not holding my breath, but if anyone has one they are willing to part with, I'd love to know!

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
please don't go around asking for FCs randomly just so you can fill your pad, at least not on the board... your post is considered spam right here, because you aren't making an offer.

consider yourself warned.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm renaming this topic, just so that if anyone does have a Shiny Manectric, they'll be able to find it easier. I'm still really wanting one, so I might bump this occasionally.

Hopefully I'll get one, one day ::)

I personally don't have one, but I can give some advice for your own personnal shiny electrike hunting.

You have been blessed with wanting a shiny of a swarming pkmn, which means after the initial wait until electrike swarms, He will be incredibly easy to pkrader.
So, wait until Dawn's little sister says Electrike is swarming at the WindValley, and then head there with pkradar, a false-swiping/status-inflicting pkmn, and ton of repels/pkballs.
From there, I can guess you know how to pkrader well. Good luck hunting!
Unless of course, you get someone to hack it, which would be easiest, but from the kind of trainer you seem to be, I think you'd want to get one the real way.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
@Luigi777 - I've tried. I'm the most unlucky person when it comes to shiny Pokemon. Ever. I check who's swarming every night, and on the rare occasion Electrike is swarming I spend ages and ages with the radar. No luck. Hacking is cheating to me I'm afraid. I know it would be easier, but I'd know my Manectric was 'fake'. Thanks for the suggestion though. You've reminded me of something though, I didn't specify that I'd happily accept a Shiny Electrike.

@Jeydis - If you find one I will love you forever :D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm locking this topic, because I just caught my own :D

I finally figured out a good way to get shinies that works for me, aka chaining ten and then just resetting the radar until a shiny appears. Electrike swarmed today and I got one, so thanks for your help Jeydis and Luigi, but I won't be needing one.

And thanks to Ruko too, who also offered to have a look for me ^^

Anyway, topic locked

Status
Not open for further replies.