• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Shinn's Trade Thread

I have my own trade list. If anyones willing to trade with me then here we go. Please make sure the pokemons are legit. I already know which pokemons are legit and hacked. For example: I already know you can't get Shaymin, Arceus, U.S.A. Darkrai,ect... If you want a specific move(s) on a breadable pokemon then I can do it. Give me a few though to get it ready. I can also clone. One more thing... for the Pokemon's I want I would like them not to be trained in any type of way. As time passes I will post more pokemons I'm willing to trade and more pokemons I want from a trade. Thank you very much.

Key:
Up for grabs
Already traded
Pending
Ran out

Wanted:
Oddish (with Leech Seed) Can only be received on Pokemon Center Japan
Nature must be Bold

Swinub
Pikachu (with Surf and Volt Tackle) Can only be received from the Wii
Hypno (with Wish) Can only be received from U.S.A Pokemon Center Event
Tangela
Chikorita
Omanyte
Suicune : Bold or Calm with good IV's
Raikou : Modest or Timid with good IV's
Entei : Modest or Timid with good IV's
Wobbuffet (with Encore) with Good HP and both defensive IV's
Dragonite : from Pokemon XD with Heal Bell / Good IV's on HP, ATK, DEF, SDEF

Offering:
Darkrai (Japanese Movie 7) Timid Nature (Moves : Roar of Time and Spacial Rend)
Uxie : Bold and Calm nature Lv 50 Untouched
Azelf : Modest, Jolly and Timid Nature Lv 50 Untouched
Jirachi (Wishmaker) Impish Nature
Celebi (10th Anniversary) Bold Nature
Lugia (Pokemon XD) Good enough to be the best WALL in the game. Lv 80 Untouched - Move Phychoboost Rare Candied
Combee (female) Lv 1 Untouched
Cresselia : Bold and Calm Nature Lv 50 Untouched
Cleffa (100% Magic Guard Ability) Calm Nature (Mini Bliss : Softboiled) Lv 5 Untouched
Chansey : Bold Nature (moveset : Softboiled, Seismic Toss, Counter and Aromatherapy) Lv 5 Untouched
All the starters. Moveset and nature just let me know what you want.

And many more. If your interested then message me.

actually u can teach lucario all three pulse dark, dragon and water pulse since bother dark and water pulse are TM's water pulse is TM 03 and Dark pulse is TM 79 and he learns dragon pulse in the 40's - 50's in that range really unless there is a pulse that not even in the game? but i can trade u a surfing pikachu but i lvled it to 50 already on pearl but on my diamond i only lvled it to 28 is u want to trade it i'm looking for the Celebi

Thanks for the information. Also thanks for the offer on the Pikachu but I'd rather have it untrained. Maybe if you can tell me what you trained it on then I'll be willing to do the trade.

sure around 6 pm est? oh yet the pikachu knows, Volt tackle, Surf, Thunder(Gave him a TM) and Slam

I can Also Breed you a Chikorita egg if u want one

ill trade you a swinubs evolution tangelas evolution and omanyte or any others such as mew or lvl 100 deoxys etc for darkrai or celebi

I really want that darkrai of yours......I've got a lot to offer but how about a shiny pachirisu, shiny starly, shiny buneary, or some other pokemon. I've got a lot of stuff so just ask.
PS I won't offer any hacked pokemon that I got off the GTS, but if you ask for a certain pokemon and I have it but it's hacked I'll tell you. (well, you can check it yourself too)

To Both Diamondphantom and Emery:

I can make clones of the Darkrai and the Celebi. So that way everyone that wants one can have one. I already have the omanyte. I can trade for a Lugia as well. That is if anyones willing to trade for it. I know those are hard to come by now adays. The swinub is already pending... meaning I already have someone that's willing to trade for it. So that's out of the picture.

To Zarazin:

Whenever you get online let me know. I'll be waiting until you get here.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I can give you a Chikorita for a clone of the Pikachu with Surf/Volt Tackle...
I'm assuming you won't mind since you have one now...

i would absolutely love Celebi, Jirachi or Darkrai

actually.. i'd love any legendaries or starters from any of the older games (since i dont have any advance games) and freakin original gameboy doesnt work on DS T_T

I may not have much to give but I'll see what I can do ^^;

uh yea i could really really use a darkari lol
I can get you a tangela right away
and if you give me some time i can eventually get you the hypno and oddish :]

So what do you want me to try and get you in exchange for some legendaries, Shinn?

Currently I'm working on getting a Lugia. I will let everyone know how that goes. Other then that I'm currently looking for the list I have down and a few others. They will be posted as soon as I can post them.

List has been updated. I will post more in the recent future. As far as the Lugia goes... very unsuccessful. I will continue trying though.